Dune Mafia

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People whose opinion JiF doesn't care about:

SMC, Doggin, Pac, Jetscode, Verbal, Smash, CTM, AVM, Nae, slats, Vic, Hess, Jack, Lily, JF80, Ape

Not true, I like Hess a lot. He might be taking over #2 from Vic. I've been giving it serious consideration lately.

Do it then pussy.

Oooh... a big, bold, manly dare... what should I do?

Shut up queerbait... I'm voting AVM, he's my best bet right now.

After that, I'm willing to dispatch Jack or you, primarily to purge the game of calamity and stupidity, respectively.

I'd also like Verbal to at least lie to us about how he didn't see Jack's reveal, before pressing him any further.

Rereading my posts, I think I really should stick to Jameson in the future. But you know what? I’d still like to hear from you, Verb, darling. I never do trust you.

And where’s AVM? <3 u an dmiss u.

<3

After that, I'm willing to dispatch Jack or you, primarily to purge the game of calamity and stupidity, respectively.

I'd also like Verbal to at least lie to us about how he didn't see Jack's reveal, before pressing him any further.

Ironic that you're interested in who would be my favorite lynch if I wasnt voting for myself to purge the game of calamity and stupidity so I'm not a detriment to the town because I suck.

Ironic that you're interested in who would be my favorite lynch if I wasnt voting for myself to purge the game of calamity and stupidity so I'm not a detriment to the town because I suck.

Ironic that you are makings us endure yet another insufferable self-centered emo meltdown, instead of shutting your trap and letting the game be played.

You really have no clue what is going on around you. Idiot.

AVM went silent, hoping town would not listen to my case on him... probably the right call for him to make, given the amount of distraction Jack is determined to create.

Truth is ape...I was afraid you were right. I've been doubting myself a lot recently, so I had to go on a journey. Get back in touch with what makes me...well...me. I found the spirits...and they're ready to guide me.

I asked them first if I was scum, and they told me to shut up.

Then I asked if you were town, and they told me it didn't matter...you'd get yourself killed in 3 days regardless.

My last question for the day was when the lockout will end. They say Thursday. :(

Not true, I like Hess a lot. He might be taking over #2 from Vic. I've been giving it serious consideration lately.

I thought we were making progress. One day we'll be interwebz best friends. You watch.

second time i noticed avm show up quickly after mentioned as scum.. not sure if it's coincidence yet

Quickly as in the constant posts by the ape the past 2 days during which I had one post?

:(

Ironic that you are makings us endure yet another insufferable self-centered emo meltdown, instead of shutting your trap and letting the game be played.

Term of endearment for the monkey. See...you guys are making progress too!

Not true, I'm sitting on the couch, nursing a hang over, watching the Senior Open. The fan is on, the blinds are closed, I'm in straight cave mode because I'm Batman. There is a remote next to me, a phone both on the couch. Keys are on the coffee table and the clock in the kitchen is broken.

I thought we were making progress. One day we'll be interwebz best friends. You watch.

I wouldnt hold my breath. Scratch that, go ahead and hold your breath.

Hess nonchalantly and completely dominated the Kris Jenkins/visa thread.

unvote

vote: JiF

Quickly as in the constant posts by the ape the past 2 days during which I had one post?

Well, i normally don't read his posts..so it's only when other folks mention you

You read every word I write you liar, and it really doesn't matter.

AVM's full of crap.

Today is the most I've posted in this game thread, so there hasn't been "constant posts by the Ape the past 2 days". I only pushed into the top 3 posters today, before today I was middle-of-the-pack.

The most telling part of how bullsh*t he is, is that I voted him, refused to give an over-blown case on him, and have only mentioned him a couple times. Mostly in the context of saying he is part of my top D1 options. There been NOTHING "constant" about it. I haven't even cased him. I'm just trusting my gut.

So I've actually NOT done the Ape thing where I harp on 1 person the whole time, and pushing a reach of a case. He's giving a meta-gaming defense hoping you guys will assume I'm doing what I normally do without actually checking.

Day 1 Vote Count

Jack (5): Doggin, Pac, Jetscode, Verbal, Smash

Ape (2): CTM, AVM

SMC (1): Nae

Verbal (5): Vic, Hess, Jack, Lily, SMC

Pac (1): Crusher

JiF (2): JF80, JiF, slats

AVM (1): Ape

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline: Sunday Night at Midnight EDT

Hess nonchalantly and completely dominated the Kris Jenkins/visa thread.

unvote

vote: JiF

He really did. My contributions were "meh" just not in the mood to do to him what I did to DWC in the past... mediocre effort to say the least.

AVM put his vote on the new easiest guy to vote for on D1, JF80, and clammed up.

Unvote JIF

Vote AVM

unvote vote ape

Well, I like my vote on AVM at the moment, also liked my vote on JIF earlier... but come deadline I'll happily vote for this steaming pile of contradictory crap with a side of feigned anger... because this post is entirely deserving of a D1 lynch.

Agree. JIF is hamming it up right now, the way he does when he's scum.

AVM, JIF and Jack are my favorites for D1.

AVM went silent, hoping town would not listen to my case on him... probably the right call for him to make, given the amount of distraction Jack is determined to create.

mmhmm...

I'm giving this some consideration too.

AVM, Jack, JIF and Verbal... all people I'm happy to put a vote on.

I really think you are all missing the boat on AVM though.

I think we should lynch him and prove me wrong.

My bad. You were right. You didn't talk about me at all ;)

mmhmm...

Hahaa... weak sauce bro.

I didn't say I never mentioned you, I said I didn't "constantly" mention you. We all know what is implied when you say the Ape "constantly" mentioned you. You posting 3-4 quotes by me where I talk about my vote, and your name is in there is hardly an example of me harping on you.

I've never even cased you.

Anyone can do a quick re-read, and will see I've barely posted much until today by my standards. I've literally voted you twice on D1, without offering a "case" and the only thing you've got here are examples of me talking about wanting to keep my vote on you, and being okay moving to JIF or Jack. This is hardly an example of me "constantly" mentioning you, so much as it is me letting other people know I'm willing to move my vote to meet the deadline.

Hardly what I, or anyone else, would call "constant" by the Ape's standards.

This is a high-effort, yet very weak, defense considering I'm the only one voting you. Thank you for justifying my choice to follow my gut instinct.

My bad. You were right. You didn't talk about me at all ;)

You said "the past 2 days and have given no proof of me "constantly mentioning you" for the past 2 days.

You've quoted a whopping 6 posts of mine, 2 from yesterday (1 being a vote) and 4 from today.

Technically, CTM is right, you get mentioned a couple times... and you appear.

Your defense is poop my friend.

I'll also point out that almost all of the 6 posts that AVM quoted from me, are me making my vote on him, and reminding people (like JIF) that my vote is on AVM, but I'm willing to move it for the deadline.

Stellar defense. :rolleyes:

Day 1 Vote Count

Verbal (5): Vic, Hess, Jack, Lily, SMC

Pac (1): Crusher

I unvoted and voted Pac but didn't make it red...so I'm guessing this is why you didn't change my vote? Very well. Just as good still on Verb I suppose.

I unvoted and voted Pac but didn't make it red...so I'm guessing this is why you didn't change my vote? Very well. Just as good still on Verb I suppose.

I didn't see it cuz it wasn't red. Changing your vote.

Day 1 Vote Count

Verbal (4): Vic, Jack, Lily, SMC

Pac (2): Crusher, Hess

You said "the past 2 days and have given no proof of me "constantly mentioning you" for the past 2 days.

You've quoted a whopping 6 posts of mine, 2 from yesterday (1 being a vote) and 4 from today.

Technically, CTM is right, you get mentioned a couple times... and you appear.

Your defense is poop my friend.

You're an kind of a douche sometimes, you know that?

6 times I was mentioned in the past two days during my one post in which I simply voted you. So no, that isn't me showing up every time I get mentioned. I know you're just trying to amuse yourself on day 1, but really?

All I've read the past few weeks is how you "changed your play" over at DM and that you ran town with this new style. Then you come back on your first game not as mod since playing at DM, and what do you know...you get your eyes set on the guy who's gotten himself killed as scum twice in a row. Your original case was what, 3 or 4 of my posts into the game? I believe I made jokes, talked about how awesome Lils and Vic were, and did one of those referring to half the players in the game posts.

Now you try to make it out as serious? Now you're doing one of three things.

1--you're bored and trying to have day 1 fun, and I am the lucky recipient. Oh. Joy.

2--you're intentionally trying to look dumb as to keep yourself alive...a strategy that has worked endless amounts of times here for many.

3--you actually think it's a good case. Which would mean you still play the same on JN as you always have. Which, you know...essentially clears me as town to 75% of the game. ;)

Now that I'm able to think more clearly, I think I still like my vote on Verb. It's just a gut feeling, but it is day one.

JiF, interesting day one meltdown. Glad that's out of the way. It is out of the way, right?

Oh, and Myndrunner is a dude.

Girls lost the last game...tourny over...played hard but we were outclassed...

Anyway, should be able to contribute a little more moving forward...Jack gave a reveal...I have no idea whether he intends to stick with it or not...the guy is a walking wifom...could move back there again...otoh...JiF self voted on Day 1 and anyone who resorts to this strategy this early deserves a vote...like to see where this leads...

UNVOTE

VOTE: JiF

Day 1 Vote Count

Jack (4): Doggin, Pac, Verbal, Smash

Verbal (4): Vic, Jack, Lily, SMC

Pac (2): Crusher, Hess

JiF (4): JF80, JiF, slats, Jetscode

Can we vote for that myndrunner chick yet?

Btw.. Dune is available on amazon instant watch.. It's like 2.99 American dollars to watch (1 million pesos?) Going to watch this weekend to try and get a feel for this

Netflix instant watch is like 5 bucks a month unlimited viewing. Just saying.

It might have...

But still.. even 10 bucks a month is better than 3 bucks each movie... endless movies for 10 a month on netflix>>>>> 3 movies from amazon.

Tempted to vote Lily... but I always find her suspicious. She casually went along with the flow on votes/unvotes like 3 times today.. says shes more clear headed today so we will see. Plus this is the first time I've played with her in awhile.

Of the three top vote getters... Jack, Verbal, Jif.... I'm most tempted to go with Jack. That "reveal" as it were.. and the build up to it... not cool. Plus you are now leaving the doc to decide if he should protect your butt or not. Since if you are the psychiatrist you just told the serial killer who to target so he doesn't have to be cured. That's saying a huge giant crusher sized IF cause I don't buy it for one second. You have been more epically detrimental to the town side the last few games than Mynd in his entire mafia career.

Unvote

Vote Jack

Jif stop with the self voting crap and vote who you think is most likely scum. You are a much better mafia player than this... step back up to the plate my trike riding friend.

Archived