Pac (2): Crusher, Hess

JiF (4): JF80, JiF, slats, Jetscode

AVM (1): Ape

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline: Sunday Night at Midnight EDT

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plus you are now leaving the doc to decide if he should protect your butt or not. Since if you are the psychiatrist you just told the serial killer who to target so he doesn't have to be cured.

This is a good point. Not sure if its easier to lynch Jack's a$$ or just let him get killed by the SK.

I was detrimental to the town in one game Nae. My first game I wasn't. Please tell me where I was. Also last game no one was suspecting slats, I was putting on pressure. Yeah it was mostly my fault for vetting him, but it was the town's fault for being lazy and letting him slide to end game with a sh*tty half role claim, and not thinking he could have been recruited. It's pretty spectacular the way everything is getting threw on my shoulders. My first game I fake claimed to stay alive, found scum because of the fake claim, an admitted to fake claiming before damage could be done.

I was ran up early because people wanted a fake reveal out of the way early. I'm not saying my reveal was fake, but that's what people wanted. So immediately because of that run up I was placed in a catch 22 where I couldn't win.

Ape, I'm sorry, I got heated reading your posts and I thought you were trying to stiffle me so I went off. What I was doing was not what Nolder was doing btw, because it felt like you were twisting what I was saying and I was pointing it out. My delivery was what failed and made my points less valid. I've been gone all day and am going to the movies. This is my check in for the day.

Captain America FTW

Hmm... Verb what gives?

I'd also like Verbal to at least lie to us about how he didn't see Jack's reveal, before pressing him any further.

Way to set me up there dickface. But yeah, I missed it. It looked like the whole post was a lot of what-ifs and rambling, and that reveal sorta blended in.

Unvote for now.

Day 1 Vote Count

Jack (4): Doggin, Pac, Smash, Nae

Ape (2): CTM, AVM

Verbal (4): Vic, Jack, Lily, SMC

JiF (4): JF80, JiF, slats, Jetscode

This is an effing joke? Seriously? Gee, Jack, however did the good folks at JN get the idea that your reveals couldn't be believed? :lol:

Are you planning to stick with this psychiatrist reveal? Are you telling us that there's a SK in this game, and you're here to cure them (like is says in the mafiascum wiki)? I mean, let's get it all out on the table, shall we?

Just saw this. I'm leaving my vote right where it is. If jack really is a psychiatrist, theres only one person in the game who a wifom won't impact - the serial killer. So all the wifom does is make it less likely the doc protects you. That would be so stupidly self defeating its hard to overemphasize how bad of a play that would be as town.

If jacks town, he'll drop the wifom and just claim. Until he does, I'm happy to lynch him

Day 1 Vote Count

Jack (3): Pac, Smash, Nae

Ape (2): CTM, AVM

Verbal (4): Vic, Jack, Lily, SMC

JiF (5): JF80, JiF, slats, Jetscode, Doggin

You're an kind of a douche sometimes, you know that?

6 times I was mentioned in the past two days during my one post in which I simply voted you. So no, that isn't me showing up every time I get mentioned. I know you're just trying to amuse yourself on day 1, but really?

All I've read the past few weeks is how you "changed your play" over at DM and that you ran town with this new style. Then you come back on your first game not as mod since playing at DM, and what do you know...you get your eyes set on the guy who's gotten himself killed as scum twice in a row. Your original case was what, 3 or 4 of my posts into the game? I believe I made jokes, talked about how awesome Lils and Vic were, and did one of those referring to half the players in the game posts.

Now you try to make it out as serious? Now you're doing one of three things.

1--you're bored and trying to have day 1 fun, and I am the lucky recipient. Oh. Joy.

2--you're intentionally trying to look dumb as to keep yourself alive...a strategy that has worked endless amounts of times here for many.

3--you actually think it's a good case. Which would mean you still play the same on JN as you always have. Which, you know...essentially clears me as town to 75% of the game. ;)

Is that "all you've read the past few weeks"? Really? Is that an exaggeration just like how I "constantly mentioned you the past 2 days" but really only once or twice, then 4 times yesterday? Laughable.

I like the psychological appeal here, very interesting... So, if I want to prove I can play different as I said I did on DM... I have to unvote you. :rolleyes:

Your defense stinks, I've pointed out why... its also a pretty substantial over-defensive reaction when you consider I was the only one voting you went I logged off yesterday. I voted you with NO CASE and just went with my gut. It's day one after all. Your defense has justified my gut.

I was detrimental to the town in one game Nae. My first game I wasn't. Please tell me where I was. Also last game no one was suspecting slats, I was putting on pressure. Yeah it was mostly my fault for vetting him, but it was the town's fault for being lazy and letting him slide to end game with a sh*tty half role claim, and not thinking he could have been recruited. It's pretty spectacular the way everything is getting threw on my shoulders. My first game I fake claimed to stay alive, found scum because of the fake claim, an admitted to fake claiming before damage could be done.

I was ran up early because people wanted a fake reveal out of the way early. I'm not saying my reveal was fake, but that's what people wanted. So immediately because of that run up I was placed in a catch 22 where I couldn't win.

Ape, I'm sorry, I got heated reading your posts and I thought you were trying to stiffle me so I went off. What I was doing was not what Nolder was doing btw, because it felt like you were twisting what I was saying and I was pointing it out. My delivery was what failed and made my points less valid. I've been gone all day and am going to the movies. This is my check in for the day.

Captain America FTW

Asking people to defend their assertions by giving detailed examples from other games. Is exactly the type of crap Nolder was doing.

All that dude kept saying was "You think I'm scum, show me where I did something scummy." It was the most retarded defense ever, and he was doing it intentionally to muddy the sh*t out of the game. No different than when you tell people to give you examples, reasons, cases on you.... after they already have.

Holy ape diarrhea. Considering verbals reaction to his mini train I won't be moving my vote.

Heh. As someone who knows AVM's play quite well, I had hoped you'd actually read the exchange and weigh in... your point of view was something I was banking on.

Very pro-town to blow it off, and simply take a pot-shot at me.

Way to set me up there dickface. But yeah, I missed it. It looked like the whole post was a lot of what-ifs and rambling, and that reveal sorta blended in.

Unvote for now.

GFY.

I didn't set up sh*t... it looked to me like you were skimming. I gave you a chance to explain yourself before immediately moving my vote to you, which I considered.

Whatever you say ape :P

We are getting nowhere, with you calling me stupid, and me calling you an egotistical prick with his head in his a$$. :P

So what do you think about verb?

What do you think about JiF?

What do you mean "we"? I've played this D1 exactly how I hoped to. I've already said what I think of JIF and Verbal, why do you constantly ask me about that which I've already given my opinion?

wtf is nolder?

Nolder is is buddy from whatever rock he crawled out from under. He tried to get him into the Hospital game here, he was the "random" kill on D1. He never played with us... but he played in the game I was in on DM.

Had him pegged as scum after his first post. I had just finished voting 2 other scum team members in a row, and he was trying to poop on my case by asking me to re-explain myself and "prove it" over and over and over... transparent scum play, but it took forever for most of the people there to see it. Anyway, its a moot point here - Jack employs a similar tactic and tries at every turn to steer the dialogue towards focusing on the inconsequential.

Heh. As someone who knows AVM's play quite well, I had hoped you'd actually read the exchange and weigh in... your point of view was something I was banking on.

Very pro-town to blow it off, and simply take a pot-shot at me.

Haha I missed you in game. In all seriousness it makes it fun.

AVM is a neutral read for me. Last game as scum he used a "brush-off" defense rather than engage.

Haha I missed you in game. In all seriousness it makes it fun.

AVM is a neutral read for me. Last game as scum he used a "brush-off" defense rather than engage.

Thanks.

Anyway, final thoughts on AVM from me... I think he's over-defending with only 1 vote, and basing his defense on something he couldn't even corroborate (me "mentioning him the past 2 days").

I really don't know if I'm failing to point out how full-of-sh*t he is, or if there is just a general reluctance from everyone to follow my lead on D1. I could understand how it could be either, or both. Which is why I'm not clamoring for others to vote him, so much as trying to fully flush out any bit of interaction with him that I can. Gives us something to look at later in the game.

We are in and out today with errands and hopefully some fun stuff... I'll move my vote before the deadline.

Ape you've mixed it in with insults to me and you bragging on yourself. I wanted to read it coherently.

I meant we as in me and you (cause we are running a gambit :P )but seriously we as in everybody.

The irony of you advocating the act of reading anything coherently has been noted.

Thanks.

Anyway, final thoughts on AVM from me... I think he's over-defending with only 1 vote, and basing his defense on something he couldn't even corroborate (me "mentioning him the past 2 days").

I really don't know if I'm failing to point out how full-of-sh*t he is, or if there is just a general reluctance from everyone to follow my lead on D1. I could understand how it could be either, or both. Which is why I'm not clamoring for others to vote him, so much as trying to fully flush out any bit of interaction with him that I can. Gives us something to look at later in the game.

We are in and out today with errands and hopefully some fun stuff... I'll move my vote before the deadline.

Sometimes I think you fail to realize that a monkey vote makes people feel like it's l-1. Overreacting to you is a common thing, I know I am guilty of it.

Thanks.

Not for nothing, but having been there I can say that your particular style of single voting often leads to people over-defending. I'm not ready to follow anyone's lead D1 (except for JiF voting himself, as that seemed like the play at the time), but a big argumentative case on D1 is going to be tough to get behind. I'll have a better read on both of you after the dust settles.

Sometimes I think you fail to realize that a monkey vote makes people feel like it's l-1. Overreacting to you is a common thing, I know I am guilty of it.

Not for nothing, but having been there I can say that your particular style of single voting often leads to people over-defending. I'm not ready to follow anyone's lead D1 (except for JiF voting himself, as that seemed like the play at the time), but a big argumentative case on D1 is going to be tough to get behind. I'll have a better read on both of you after the dust settles.

Totally understand. However, I'd like to address the bold part...

I've actually tried NOT to be argumentative with him. I voted him and actually didn't give a case beyond trusting my gut after seeing his vote on JF80. That was it. Since then I've stuck to simply pointing out where the BS was in his defense, and trying not to be too redundant while doing it.

Anyone trying to lump the way I've played this into typical Ape game play is full of it. Typical Ape wouldn't let go, and would call you both scum for making excuses for not voting him with me. Haha, I want it on the record that I tried to approach this much less like a big dumb bulldog than usual!!!

I've actually tried NOT to be argumentative with him. I voted him and actually didn't give a case beyond trusting my gut after seeing his vote on JF80. That was it. Since then I've stuck to simply pointing out where the BS was in his defense, and trying not to be too redundant while doing it.

Anyone trying to lump the way I've played this into typical Ape game play is full of it. Typical Ape wouldn't let go, and would call you both scum for making excuses for not voting him with me. Haha, I want it on the record that I tried to approach this much less like a big dumb bulldog than usual!!!

I believe that you did, but I also think it's snowballed over the last day or so, anyway.

I think it's the general perception. It doesn't get shaken quickly, we all paint each other with broad strokes.

Lulz, strokes.

Archived