Dune Mafia

WWWWombat

Heading tot he lake. Should have a connection and my laptop. If I don't I will be back in time for deadline. Right now my vote on Pac is probable not going anywhere but it does bug me he hasn;t atttacked me or called ME fat for voting him. He called CTM fat, called Vic fat but I voted him and he never called me fat. That

s weird.

JACK- With all do respect you bring more attention to yourself then a hooker at the YMCA. Your play creates confusion and I really see zero TOWN benefit, Your little "Name my wiform" game is annoying and useless to the town. As town where not here to match wits and show how awesome our mafia is, we are here to lynch scum. Yet, your play does create dialogue, useless bickering of which we always have plenty, but you got that going for ya.

I really have to read more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give me a good reason to move my vote and I probably will. I had my joke vote still in place, and didn't want to keep it there, so I went for the idea of getting Jack's reveal. But you do have a valid point. Why hurry the inevitable? Got any sort of case on either of them, or is it just your infamous scum hunting?

Hold on - I apparently helped give you a good enough reason to move off your "joke" vote, and onto Jack. And now you're voting me, but without any further reasons from JiF (or anybody else). You just moved the vote again without getting the reasons you asked for. It seems a little too easy, but I do understand the whole competing trains thing. Weirdly, I'm ok with your vote on me.

Hi. I actually like Verb right now.

Unvote

Vote: Verb

Me too.

UNVOTE VOTE Verb

These two? Not so much.

I'm still thinking Jack is a good vote for the main reason that it makes him reveal early and then stick to his story. If he lies, we will catch him. I'd rather get him on record D1 than later on when it can hurt us more. I'm repeating myself here, so I'll stop. That's my reason - my vote stays.

@PAC no you won't because if I have a power role im not going to admit it now and have it in the air day 1. I might be a doc and claim beloved princess to draw a nk. Or I might be a finder and claim bulletproof to avoid wasting a doc protection and to deflect from a mafia nk. I'm a living wifom you obtuse a$hole

Either way What does it matter what I claim now, nobody's gunna believe me. This is an effing joke. I'm gunna lie to spite all you vindictive bitches. Or this could be the one time I tell the truth. I hope you choke on that wifom PAC. I'm the psychiatrist you ghey homo faries. Bite me.

This is an effing joke? Seriously? Gee, Jack, however did the good folks at JN get the idea that your reveals couldn't be believed? :lol:

Are you planning to stick with this psychiatrist reveal? Are you telling us that there's a SK in this game, and you're here to cure them (like is says in the mafiascum wiki)? I mean, let's get it all out on the table, shall we?

Hold on - I apparently helped give you a good enough reason to move off your "joke" vote, and onto Jack. And now you're voting me, but without any further reasons from JiF (or anybody else). You just moved the vote again without getting the reasons you asked for. It seems a little too easy, but I do understand the whole competing trains thing. Weirdly, I'm ok with your vote on me.

These two? Not so much.

I'm still thinking Jack is a good vote for the main reason that it makes him reveal early and then stick to his story. If he lies, we will catch him. I'd rather get him on record D1 than later on when it can hurt us more. I'm repeating myself here, so I'll stop. That's my reason - my vote stays.

It's weird Verb. Wherever I place my second vote a train forms on that player. Watch! UNVOTE VOTE Pac

Here kitty kitty. Com' on. Com' on.

I'm not guna go round in round with you, you pretentious douche bag. I never said I wasn't going to reveal, I layed out a scenario that if I had a power role I wouldn't reveal it day one. I would reveal some lesser role. I then said no one will know if my reveal was real or fake, because of my other fake reveals. I then said I might tell the truth I might not, then I followed it with my psychiatrist role reveal. I never said I was telling the truth and people wanted me run up so they could hear my fake reveal. Well no one was expecting my reveal to be real and they wanted a fake claim out of the way. I don't know why your pressing this or twisting my words. You say you don't want a round and round but when you try and shut me up then you know I'm not going to argue back.

I'm not pressing anything - I made one post about it, this now being my second.

I'm not twisting your words - you asked me how it was contradictory, I explained it from my point of view.

I'm also not trying to shut you up - you are employ the save sophomoric crap right now that Nolder did last game against me. I fully expect that you'll just keep responding with accusation of me twisting your words, not proving my case on you, trying to get the last word, blah, blah, blah...

Knowing you and Nolder are buds, and after seeing him employ this same "argue louder than you to make everyone stop paying attention" defense as scum last game, I would not be surprised at all to see you doing it now as scum.

Frankly, I haven't even voted you - why you've chosen me to start getting loud with rather than the people who have actually vote you makes sense in only one condition... you are hoping you can rile me up, and create a bit loud mess that makes people not want to read our posts, and move onto another lynch candidate.

That's my take, right or wrong... a big, loud argument serves no good to the town... if you persist I'm happy to end you.

So your voting me for giving you what you want? I'm confused...

Also no one expects it to be truthful but if I backtrack later I'll be lynched, umm that doesn't make sense

Stop your bellyaching... you've been a monumental detriment to the town in every game you've played here... you've made your bed, now lie in it.

it makes dollars and sense.

we have to neuter you before you pull one of your mid to late game stunts that costs lives. If you're town play an HONEST game. it's only a matter of time before we get your sincere reveal and I'd rather it be now then later.

much like the Ape and JiF, if you're town the worst thing scum can do is kill you. they know that... hell, we ALL know that.

Based on how loudly I argue my cases, right or wrong, the reality is.... nobody remembers the times I'm right. I agree with this 100%.

Thing is, I'm actually making an effort NOT to repeat past mistakes... while JIF continues to be terrible at this game, and Jack starts this game off immediately with the stipulation that he's lying as town, again.

Rereading my posts, I think I really should stick to Jameson in the future. But you know what? I’d still like to hear from you, Verb, darling. I never do trust you.

And where’s AVM? <3 u an dmiss u.

Not sure, but he has an awful lot of votes.

AVM went silent, hoping town would not listen to my case on him... probably the right call for him to make, given the amount of distraction Jack is determined to create.

I revealed Verb

Hmm... Verb what gives?

I revealed Verb

This doesn't read like a reveal, it reads like a convoluted mess:

@PAC no you won't because if I have a power role im not going to admit it now and have it in the air day 1. I might be a doc and claim beloved princess to draw a nk. Or I might be a finder and claim bulletproof to avoid wasting a doc protection and to deflect from a mafia nk. I'm a living wifom you obtuse a$$hole

Either way What does it matter what I claim now, nobody's gunna believe me. This is an effing joke. I'm gunna lie to spite all you vindictive bitches. Or this could be the one time I tell the truth. I hope you choke on that wifom PAC. I'm the psychiatrist you ghey homo faries. Bite me.

But whatever. UNVOTE

I'm not lynching anyone day 1 whose willing to wrastle with the ape .. Just put them both on ignore, let them duke it out and if by day 5 both of the are still alive we flip a coin and lynch one of them

Can we vote for that myndrunner chick yet?

Btw.. Dune is available on amazon instant watch.. It's like 2.99 American dollars to watch (1 million pesos?) Going to watch this weekend to try and get a feel for this

Something's weird about the whole JiF-JC-Verbal thing. I can't put my finger on it but on of them is scum. I'd like to re-visit it:

Unvote Vic

Vote Pedroturd

He hasnt talked about the game or set up yet. Me thinks he's finally scum again and doesnt want to put himself out there like he has been for the past few game.

The vote on Pac that started it.

This is reaching. I know we all metagame, and JN does it more than others, but damn - that really is a reach.

In this case, Verb is right, but he seems to go out of his way to point it out. Does he not realize its Day 1? Everyone reaches on Day 1. Though we usually expect that from the Ape, not JiF.

Still in Round Rock...we are down but not out...just caught up...mostly day 1 bullsh*t...find JiF's attack on Pac a little contrived but liked the suggestion to run up Jack to force an insane reveal the most compelling...

VOTE: Jack

Here JC piles on with Verb's opinion, then jumps on the Jack bandwagon. Weird, but JC ALWAYS, ALWAYS plays scummy as town. Gotta leave him alone for now. So let's turn back to JiF:

I find this Jack train to be the scummiest thing in the game so far. You guys want to run him up to get him to fake reveal and keep us in limbo for days? Why? He reveals without pressure.

Verbal and JC's are sticking out to me the most for claiming my 90% joke vote on Pedromule was a "reaching" and "contrived" yet they pull this move to get the most untrust worthy player in the game to reveal early and create chaos on day 1?

Dont like at all. Way to convenient and plays right into scums hand.

JC and Verb would be my lynch choices today.

This is a dumb point. JiF, would you prefer that Jack create chaos LATER on? Day 1 chaos is OK, Day 6 chaos is not. We've got his (fake) reveal, so we'll see what happens. TWICE Jack has done his crazy reveal thing and TWICE its derailed the town. I don't see why you think its scummy to get it out of the way now.

You do what you want, I'm just vocalizing my opinion on the matter. He's by far the easiest most convenient train to start/join. Forcing him to reveal has proven to yeild absolutely nothing positive. I personally, dont like chaos right out the gates, well, thats not true, I love it....when I'm scum.

Totally disagree. He's back tracked twice, as town, and each time he was on scum. Sorry Pedro for Pres, I'd like to not have to deal with it on day 1. Seems really counterproductive and plays right into the scums hands.

Convenient train? Sure. There probably WERE some scum pushing it. And we'll use that information at some point. But it was still the smart play. We have plenty of time until the deadline and now Jack has to either: 1) stick with his lame psychiatrist claim, or 2) backtrack, at which point we'll be more prepared for it.

I like Verb and JC. But Smash coming in and throwing a vote on the psychiatrist shortly after his reveal for "entertainment" isnt exactly sitting well with me.

I'll Unvote JC Vote Verb we need to consolidate and those 2 are my favorites...then Smash, though I'm sure he'll say he missed the reveal and then call someone out for skimming late in the game.

Smash wasn't the only one. I didn't think Jack's mess of a post was his official reveal. Both Verb and me voted for Jack after the fact. It was only after I read Slats' post ridiculing Jack that I finally realized he've revealed as psychiatrist. OMGZZ 80 IS SKIMMING! Blah blah blah.

But way to pick out JC and Smash. Those aren't "convenient" places to lay your suspicion. Nope, not at all. Next I'm guessing you'll be voting me, right? You're such an awesome scum-hunter after all.

VOTE JiF

Can we vote for that myndrunner chick yet?

Btw.. Dune is available on amazon instant watch.. It's like 2.99 American dollars to watch (1 million pesos?) Going to watch this weekend to try and get a feel for this

It's a she? Good to know. I like my stalker metaphor even more now.

Just realized I gave 80 two votes for a couple counts too. I think this one is right. Everyone make sure you have one vote and it's where you want it.

Day 1 Vote Count

JF80 (1): SMC

Jack (5): Doggin, Pac, Jetscode, Verbal, Smash

Ape (2): CTM, AVM

SMC (1): Nae

CTM (1): slats

Verbal (4): Vic, Hess, Jack, Lily

Pac (1): Crusher

JiF (2): JF80, JiF

AVM (1): Ape

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline: Sunday Night at Midnight EDT

Thats not saying much considering I suck at this game and I'm a detriment to the town.

Shut up you pussy.

For 2 mafia seasons I've been harped on with the same criticism, you being one of my chief critics, and I've shed ZERO tears over it.

People say it a couple times to you and you sulk like a ******* baby.

Shut up you pussy.

For 2 mafia seasons I've been harped on with the same criticism, you being one of my chief critics, and I've shed ZERO tears over it.

Boy's got no sack.. we knew this, and we ****ed with him anyway

Shut up you pussy.

Kiss my a$$ Ape. That was then this is now. I'm not concerned with your opinion.

I'm giving this some consideration too.

AVM, Jack, JIF and Verbal... all people I'm happy to put a vote on.

I really think you are all missing the boat on AVM though.

Do it then pussy.

Boy's got no sack.. we knew this, and we ****ed with him anyway

I'm sure its disappointing for you that I'm sackless.

Archived