Dune Mafia

WWWWombat

SCUM DEFLEKSHUN!!!!1111spidermanpic!111one!!!1111

Yeah. He nailed the whole team except me. I had to do something, right? ;)

Seriously, I've decided to contribute more starting this game, even if I don't have anything earth-shattering to say.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still in Round Rock...we are down but not out...just caught up...mostly day 1 bullsh*t...find JiF's attack on Pac a little contrived but liked the suggestion to run up Jack to force an insane reveal the most compelling...

VOTE: Jack

Still in Round Rock...we are down but not out...just caught up...mostly day 1 bullsh*t...find JiF's attack on Pac a little contrived but liked the suggestion to run up Jack to force an insane reveal the most compelling...

I could ve sneaky and change my avatar to hint at the role I'm gunna fake claim.

2nd person to say something similar. Interesting.

Unvote Pedro

Vote JC

No Magic 8ball? Hows that for contrived?

Unvote

Vote JIF

Great case, good vote.

my google ad for this page:

kbubd2.png

can't decide if I should go with I think I got hess's ad, or hasn't google heard? Pedro say I racist

What we have here, little polish sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beaucoup.

So we are looking at either SMC or Jack today. Is the train on Jack primarily to get his wacked reveal on the table ASAP instead of letting him stew on it until it completely destroys the town?

If so, I just talked myself into it.

Unvote

Vote: Jack

I find this Jack train to be the scummiest thing in the game so far. You guys want to run him up to get him to fake reveal and keep us in limbo for days? Why? He reveals without pressure.

Verbal and JC's are sticking out to me the most for claiming my 90% joke vote on Pedromule was a "reaching" and "contrived" yet they pull this move to get the most untrust worthy player in the game to reveal early and create chaos on day 1?

Dont like at all. Way to convenient and plays right into scums hand.

JC and Verb would be my lynch choices today.

I find this Jack train to be the scummiest thing in the game so far. You guys want to run him up to get him to fake reveal and keep us in limbo for days? Why? He reveals without pressure.

Verbal and JC's are sticking out to me the most for claiming my 90% joke vote on Pedromule was a "reaching" and "contrived" yet they pull this move to get the most untrust worthy player in the game to reveal early and create chaos on day 1?

Give me a good reason to move my vote and I probably will. I had my joke vote still in place, and didn't want to keep it there, so I went for the idea of getting Jack's reveal. But you do have a valid point. Why hurry the inevitable? Got any sort of case on either of them, or is it just your infamous scum hunting?

go screw yourself.

We've gotten a dose of the "Jack Attack" in every game he's played thus far. IMO much better to get his nonsense out in the open early instead of more vital point in the game.

Also if he comes clean now and then backtracks later, we can skin him alive.

Give me a good reason to move my vote and I probably will. I had my joke vote still in place, and didn't want to keep it there, so I went for the idea of getting Jack's reveal. But you do have a valid point. Why hurry the inevitable? Got any sort of case on either of them, or is it just your infamous scum hunting?

You do what you want, I'm just vocalizing my opinion on the matter. He's by far the easiest most convenient train to start/join. Forcing him to reveal has proven to yeild absolutely nothing positive. I personally, dont like chaos right out the gates, well, thats not true, I love it....when I'm scum.

go screw yourself.

We've gotten a dose of the "Jack Attack" in every game he's played thus far. IMO much better to get his nonsense out in the open early instead of more vital point in the game.

Also if he comes clean now and then backtracks later, we can skin him alive.

Totally disagree. He's back tracked twice, as town, and each time he was on scum. Sorry Pedro for Pres, I'd like to not have to deal with it on day 1. Seems really counterproductive and plays right into the scums hands.

@PAC no you won't because if I have a power role im not going to admit it now and have it in the air day 1. I might be a doc and claim beloved princess to draw a nk. Or I might be a finder and claim bulletproof to avoid wasting a doc protection and to deflect from a mafia nk. I'm a living wifom you obtuse a$$hole

Either way What does it matter what I claim now, nobody's gunna believe me. This is an effing joke. I'm gunna lie to spite all you vindictive bitches. Or this could be the one time I tell the truth. I hope you choke on that wifom PAC. I'm the psychiatrist you ghey homo faries. Bite me.

I'm more into the PAC lynch. He wants a reveal out there today. Seems like he was hoping he hit a power role. Just saying.

Pac is a JO. The more douche-baggy he plays the less likely as scum IMO. The times I've seen him as scum he's been steady and not as abrasive.

I'm more into the PAC lynch. He wants a reveal out there today. Seems like he was hoping he hit a power role. Just saying.

This actually makes sense. When Jack starts to make sense to me, It's time for me to go home.

Day 1 Vote Count

JF80 (2): SMC, AVM

Jack (6): Doggin, Pac, Jetscode, Verbal, Lily, Smash

Ape (1): CTM

SMC (4): Nae, Hess, JF80, Jack

CTM (2): slats, Crusher

JiF (1): Ape

Jetscode (1): JiF

Verbal (1): Vic

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline: Sunday Night at Midnight

my google ad for this page:

kbubd2.png

can't decide if I should go with I think I got hess's ad, or hasn't google heard? Pedro say I racist

Appropriately enough... (that made me look at mine) Mine was for a job search. -.-

(now it's on fight global warming)

Day 1 Vote Count

SMC (3): Nae, JF80, Jack

Jetscode (1): JiF

Verbal (2): Vic, Hess

Me too.

UNVOTE VOTE Verb

I like Verb and JC. But Smash coming in and throwing a vote on the psychiatrist shortly after his reveal for "entertainment" isnt exactly sitting well with me.

I'll Unvote JC Vote Verb we need to consolidate and those 2 are my favorites...then Smash, though I'm sure he'll say he missed the reveal and then call someone out for skimming late in the game.

Day 1 Vote Count

SMC (3): Nae, JF80, Jack

Verbal (3): Vic, Hess, JiF

Archived