Pats D just got worse

Lupz27

I have liked Tully ever since he first joined the Patriots. He has never been a great player, and probably peaked at "pretty good" at times, but he worked his butt off and ended up leading the team in sacks a couple times.

That being said, he had a 4 million cap number this year, and cutting him would have saved 2.5 million in base salary. There was a good chance that he was going to be gone this season if an adequate replacement could be found at the right price.

It does suck though for a player to lose his job this way, rather than through camp competition, if that ends up happening. Depending on the severity of the injury and surgery, an injury settlement and release would not surprise me.

BFD. As long as they have Brady and Belichick, they will be the best team in this division. How many defensive "stars" have they lost? Look at the names on their defense last year, didn't stop them from going 14-2.

Hmm there is only one team in that division who's been in the AFC title game 2 years in a row and they aren't cheating pieces of sh*t.

BFD. As long as they have Brady and Belichick, they will be the best team in this division. How many defensive "stars" have they lost? Look at the names on their defense last year, didn't stop them from going 14-2.

Meaningless if you can't win playoff games. The Pats have turned into the Colts of the early 2000s - they can win a bunch of regular season games but the second the postseason starts, their season is over, why? Beacuse their defense sucks. The Pats can't even win at HOME in the postseason anymore.

Their window is closed.

Haven't the Jets lost in the playoffs the last 13 apperances?

When was the last time the Dolphins won a playoff game? Was it during the current milennium? The Jets won two playoff games during the current calender year you schmuck.

I love idiot Dolphins fans like that act like the Fins are some elite franchise.

Newsflash idiot: The Dolphins have won a whopping one more championship than the Jets and the last one was 38 years ago. Its not like the Fish have been lighting the world on fire the last 3 and half decades. :rolleyes:

How many trophies did you get for that?

How many division banners have you raised at the Meadowlands?

How many times have the Dolphins' fans been drowned out by Jet fans in their own stadium?

How many times have the Dolphins' fans been drowned out by Jet fans in their own stadium?

How many times have "Let's go Dolphins" chants broken out in the Meadowlands while the Dolphins were winning the division with the Jets discarded quarterback? Don't dispute it, I just watched that game last night. You guys were chanting for the Dolphins.

How many times have "Let's go Dolphins" chants broken out in the Meadowlands while the Dolphins were winning the division with the Jets discarded quarterback? Don't dispute it, I just watched that game last night. You guys were chanting for the Dolphins.

How pathetic is it that your greatest football memory of the past 10 years is a regular season game?

Difference is, I'm not running around like my sh*t don't stink.

Where exactly is anyone "running around" to? You're a Dolphins fan on a Jets message board trying to tell us why your perenial loser QB is better than ours who has had vastly more success in a shorter career and who holds the all-time record for most postseason road wins.

How pathetic is it that your greatest football memory of the past 10 years is a regular season game?

Who said it was my greatest memory?

And why is it pathetic? I don't play for the team, I have no effect on the outcome of anything they do. I just side my alliegence to them, forever.

Where exactly is anyone "running around" to? You're a Dolphins fan on a Jets message board trying to tell us why your perenial loser QB is better than ours who has had vastly more success in a shorter career and who holds the all-time record for most postseason road wins.

Let's break down the order of events:

- Aqua enters thread to say that if the Jets sign Asomugha, they will have to discard all of their free agents to be and cannot sign anyone else.

- Rest of thread tells Aqua that the Dolphins and Henne sucks.

- Aqua proves that Sanchez and Henne are essentially equals.

- Aqua is the jackass.

Archived