Some tweets from The Hanger

flgreen

OfficialBraylon (Player) B easy and Chris Johnson would be a hell of a 1-2

9 minutes ago by Braylon Edwards,

Hang on another day, think this Aso thing is going to fall apart unless the Jets get stupid. Aso is clearly going for the $

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang on another day, think this Aso thing is going to fall apart unless the Jets get stupid. Aso is clearly going for the $

I think so too. The question is will he hang on for another day? Every receiver that gets something done is probably making him wanna make a move quick.

If he was clearly going for the money, wouldn't he be signed already?

I love the conjecture of impatient fans.

Why would he have already signed for the money? If people keep upping offers, you don't sign until they stop.

If he had a clear preference for the Jets, and they made him a fair offer. Take it. Why wait to see what the other guys are offering to top it. I don't blame the guy, I probably would to, but the Jets have to tell him to shyt or git. Love to see the guy, but it depends at what price, and who goes off the board while you are waiting. it hasn't gotten very serious yet, I don't think Smith was coming back no matter what he says, but it will tomorrow.

Early

I don't think so. The longer he waits the more money that gets brought to the table. I have a hard time believing that the money is decreasing as this progresses. he's playing one team against the other to raise the pot. I say give him a deadline and be done with it. Win or lose.

and what I say matters. ask my mom

A_Cromartie31 (Player) Look good,play good,play good pay good, live good eat good Die good... @DeionSanders voice

6 minutes ago by Antonio Cromartie, Antonio Cromartie of the New York Jet...

Reply Retweet

I guess all's good with Cro

ProFootballTalk Jets want an answer from Nnamdi profootballtalk.nbcsports.com

2 minutes ago by ProFootballTalk

Im glad they want an answer already. and I serious;y have no idea what the hell Braylon and especially Cro are talking about.

TheJetsStream Manish Mehta

RT @AdamSchefter Texans reach agreement with former Bengals CB Johnathan Joseph on a five-year deal. Nnamdi to Jets looking more likely.

yeah I'd say that's about it. Wonder what this going to cost?

yeah I'd say that's about it. Wonder what this going to cost?

I think its gonna happen, and I don't care about the cost, tbh.

Fans complain that they want him. Complain they don't want him. Complain they wanted him but not for that much money... in the end nobody will be happy, until there is a Lombardi Trophy being hoisted.

Slats why must you consistently undermine what the team is trying to do? You are 99% of that which is wrong with the world right now.

If that's the case, the world is in much better shape than I thought. :lol:

e_man (Blogger / Podcaster) Tom Condon represents BOTH Antonio Cromartie AND Nnamdi Asomugha! That must add an interesting dynamic to the negotiations with the #Jets!

less than a minute ago by Erik Manassy

That is a very interesting angle

TheJetsStream (Beat Writer / Columnist) Nnamdi will command more RT @McClain_on_NFL: Houston gives J Joseph 5 yrs, $48.75M + $23.5 guaranteed, including $12.5 signing bonus #nyj

3 minutes ago by Manish Mehta

Boy, wonder what Aso's going to get?

Archived