Some tweets from The Hanger

flgreen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RichCimini Rich Cimini

#Jets will miss @RealBradSmith. Think of all the big plays he's made over the years. You could put together a highlight reel. Class act, too

1 minute ago

Cimini being a punk as usual. As if losing Brad Smith really damages this team... come on

Thanks for everything Brad but goodbye

RichCimini Rich Cimini

Source: #Jets held back on Brad Smith while waiting for Asomugha to make up his mind. This could bode well for their chances w/ Nnamdi.

1 minute ago

Anyone understand what that tweet means?

Jets lost Brad Smith, therefore, more likely to get Aso? How do you figure Rich?

RichCimini Rich Cimini

Source: I suck at my job.

1 minute ago

Jets lost Brad Smith, therefore, more likely to get Aso? How do you figure Rich?

He sucks.

Not that Rich knows anything, but it means they are still seriously in the hunt or they would have made an offer for Smith. I'm sure Asomugha has narrowed it down and the Jets are still in.

RichCimini Rich Cimini

Source: #Jets held back on Brad Smith while waiting for Asomugha to make up his mind. This could bode well for their chances w/ Nnamdi.

1 minute ago

I think the Jets might be feeding the press some lip service on Brad. Oh, we really wanted to keep him, but we couldn't because of blah, blah, blah... When really, they like the guy, but never had any intention of resigning him.

TheJetsStream Manish Mehta

#Jets afternoon update: Brad Smith headed to Bills, LT asked to re-work deal, Weatherford not coming back & more nydn.us/qGwIUU #nyj

1 minute ago

he may not be the man, but he is manish

focusonNY Focused

@

@e_man my source said #jets reached out to Brodney Poole today. Looking for any confirmation if you care to help :)

3 minutes ago

Glad to hear it, he got better over the season, was the Jets best coverage safety, and they could really use another guy back at the position who knows the system.

Archived