Some tweets from The Hanger

flgreen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AuthorofPatches Roy Pickering

#Jets Go for it, man! RT @KenrickEllis: There is no way I come this far to not give it everything I have! Thank God For the opportunity!

1 minute ago

KenrickEllis kenrick Ellis

When I first started playing this game it was to keep me off the streets, I've fell in love with this game and its made me a better man

9 minutes ago

Slats what would you do with the cap room we have left?

Specifically?

Get a #2 CB and a #2 WR (preferably Braylon).

Resign Shaun Ellis.

Maybe shake Kiwanuka's tree.

Any good safeties left? Dawan Landry, maybe?

I think there's a lot the Jets could do that would be more beneficial to the team than signing Aso.

GO HOUSTON GO!!! Throw boats loads of cash at him.

Resign Bray Bray & Cro!

I'm like mush at this point with all of this. Although I really want Braylon back I am taking a sit back and wait approach at this point. IT'S JUST TOO MUCH!!!!!! :D

Get a #2 CB and a #2 WR (preferably Braylon).

Resign Shaun Ellis.

Maybe shake Kiwanuka's tree.

Any good safeties left? Dawan Landry, maybe?

I think there's a lot the Jets could do that would be more beneficial to the team than signing Aso.

Where is all of that money coming from?

Aso is only going to make 4-5 more than Cro...

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter With the two sides unable to reach agreement on a paycut, the 49ers officially told CB Nate Clements they will be releasing him.

Another decent CB hits the market.

RT @JasonLaCanfora: 49ers have informed CB Nate Clements he will be released. Could return later, but SF clears over $7M in cap now

Where is all of that money coming from?

Aso is only going to make 4-5 more than Cro...

It's not like I said the Jets have to sign Cromartie - not that I think he's going to make that much, anyway.

If Nnamdi gets more than Revis for this upcoming season I could actually see Revis holding out again, this year.

Not even kidding.

Nope. Revis already got his big contract. He's good to go. He ain't going to hold out because somebody who is arguably better than him is making more. Stop saying that utter garbage.

Archived