Braylon Edwards' Value

Ghost

I know you guys probably don't remember me, but I been going through some crazy sh*t, which is why I haven't been posting here. Anyways..

I think Braylon's value to this team has been forgotten due to Nnamdi's availability to us. This is a guy that was with us through both AFC Championships and pretty much throughout Mark's career. Mark, Santonio, and Braylon all have great chemistry. It's important to lock this guy up long term immediately. He's been saying from Day 1 how he wants to be a Jet. He's been patient enough throughout free agency.

It's time to bring him back. As for Nnamdi, I am disappointed. The good news is now Free Agents and their actual agents can know that we're not scared to take a deal off the table from anyone. I'd be happy to bring back Cromartie as long as it's for the right amount of cash. Remember guys, we went to the AFC Championship with Lito ******* Sheppard.

Work your magic, Tanny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETzZRlxS6wU

No doubt that the focus on signing Holmes and chase of Aso hurt Braylon's chances. If the DWI was not also a big factor, then there is no reason not to go get Braylon now. I think he really wanted to stay a Jet.

No doubt that the focus on signing Holmes and chase of Aso hurt Braylon's chances. If the DWI was not also a big factor, then there is no reason not to go get Braylon now. I think he really wanted to stay a Jet.

Even more then the DWI being a factor, this thing about wrecking his car just a few weeks ago might have closed the door on him.

They just figured he wasn't going to learn.

Gonna miss the guy. I Liked him, but I think he's gone. While I was looking for Tweets about Aso today ran arcoss one that said the Jets were interested in a WR from Green Bay I think. We'll see.

Hey, maybe I can find out what the guys name was and go with an inside source rumor stuff. Looks like fun

Its funny I originally preferred be over holmes... Apparently the entire nfl disagreed

I have always wanted them both. Since the end of last year I was convinced Holmes was gone. And then after signing Holmes and the way they ignored Braylon, I was sure we would never see Braylon again. Now if we end up with both of them again, I will be very, very happy.

Thanks guys! Good to be back!

As for James Jones, I feel like this is Justin McCariens part 2. We need to stay away as much as possible. Aaron Rodgers made this guy.

Except even McCarreins had put together a far better season before coming to the Jets than anything Jones has done. That said, if the Jets don't handle it in the same way and aren't counting on him to be a top receiving target and paying him like a top flight WR, it's not necessarily a horrible move. If anything I would think he'd be the #3 guy behind Cotch. I would still be very unhappy with the size of the Jets WR Corps though. They already have enough medium to small sized guys.

Its funny I originally preferred be over holmes... Apparently the entire nfl disagreed

I always wanted BE over Santonio ... not that I don't like Holmes ... I do.

But I think Edwards is one of the 3 most underrated receivers in the league.

Lock him up immediately, Tanny.

Whats the deal with you two? Why are you always fighting?

Hes a troll, who sits by the computer daily without showering. He probably pisses and sh*ts in a spackle buckle awating my next post so he can try to ridicule me over it. I dont even think hes a NYJETS fan.

Im all for Braylon using the dolphins to.drive up his price or signing with us....win win :)

Shouldnt you be worried about your own team and why they signed an overrated RB, who is more successful fcking reality tv stars than playing football? Or the fact that you signed a back up QB who couldnt beat out Jimmy ****in Clausen for a job?

Shouldnt you be worried about your own team and why they signed an overrated RB, who is more successful fcking reality tv stars than playing football? Or the fact that you signed a back up QB who couldnt beat out Jimmy ****in Clausen for a job?

Mat Moore lol I'm so used to the losing and this joke of a franchise that I actually get a rush from bad signings and losing. I'm addicted to my team being a joke.

lol someones cranky at the idea of their bf playing for the fins.

Except even McCarreins had put together a far better season before coming to the Jets than anything Jones has done. That said, if the Jets don't handle it in the same way and aren't counting on him to be a top receiving target and paying him like a top flight WR, it's not necessarily a horrible move. If anything I would think he'd be the #3 guy behind Cotch. I would still be very unhappy with the size of the Jets WR Corps though. They already have enough medium to small sized guys.

man,i watched alot of packers games last season,and while the dude is gifted, he is the true definition of butter fingers.make edwards in cleveland seemed sure handed. shouldnt be a descision. sign edwards

lol why would the Pats sign him? They already have Ocho.

Also on James Jones, I don't think the drops are that big of a deal since he's so young and didn't start most or all of the season. They are probably correctable. I don't think he'd succeed as a Jet, but I do think James Jones will succeed somewhere else where the playcalling makes sense and there is a rhythm and commitment to the pass.

Archived