Ropati Pituitary Pitoitua

pointman

He, like most really tall dlineman, had a poor tendency to play too high and keep his pad-level up when playing here, but it seems as though he made some significant strides in his game with KC.  I think it'd be a great depth signing and would be a solid backup to Wilk or Coples and could start if we were in a bind.

for those that follow the draft, this guy is real similar to Margus Hunt. I hope he resigns. 

I think Hunt is whole lot more athletic and has more upside.  RPP is big and takes up space and would be a solid depth signing.  I liked him when he played for us, but he is not a particularly dynamic player.  It's going to be interesting to see how high Hunt goes in the draft. 

He would be, what, our 4th or 5th d-lineman? Not bad.

Is Pouha still out there? Might bring him back too.

Last I heard he was in for a visit with the Colts, but that was a twitter feed from rotoworld, so who knows the reliance of that story.  As of now he's still a free agent and I would imagine the Jets are keeping an eye on it just encase he doesn't sign somwhere else.

I think Hunt is whole lot more athletic and has more upside.  RPP is big and takes up space and would be a solid depth signing.  I liked him when he played for us, but he is not a particularly dynamic player.  It's going to be interesting to see how high Hunt goes in the draft. 

Hunt is 25 he doesn't really have upside. He has more athleticism that is true. Pito is 27, there isn't that huge of a diff. I see Margus as a late 1 at the highest, maybe Green Bay. 

Archived