Sign in to follow this  
Sperm Edwards

Live Draft Discussion Thread - rounds 4-7

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Sperm Edwards    338,534

Matt Barkley

whatever anyone thinks of him, can't argue that Philly didn't get good value with the pick. If he only ends up as a career backup it's still not terrible value.

Kind of pick that if he's not their QB of the future, he comes in and if his first game or two he does well in relief, then they'll get a higher pick in return in trade.

BroadwayJoe12    16,412

Look for Nick Foles to be traded?? Did not see Matt Barkley to the Eagles at all; just doesn't seem to be a fit with everything Kelly has been linked to. Interesting indeed.  Possibly see a run on QBs this round if teams like the Browns are nervous about losing competition for their incumbent starting QB. 

HessStation    20,395

He goes the run on WRs

Keenan Allen might fade into obscurity as a #4 WR who's never healthy...but them passing on him in the 3rd is still sorta nagging at me. 

BroadwayJoe12    16,412

Pipe dream, but it still stings seeing Okafor go. Would have been a great upgrade at OLB.  Still crossing those fingers of washington to hold it out.

HessStation    20,395

I can't believe at any point someone even suggested that Nassib would be taken with the 8th pick in the draft.

I feel somewhat vindicated with that fwiw. 

Smashmouth    10,779

I can't believe at any point someone even suggested that Nassib would be taken with the 8th pick in the draft.

only reason that even came up was due to his ties with the Bills and their usual stupidity on draft day/

If hes available in the 5th would you take him ?

jetscanes331    890

only reason that even came up was due to his ties with the Bills and their usual stupidity on draft day/

If hes available in the 5th would you take him ?

I'd personally like 7 QBs on the roster.

Il Mostro    1,467

Nassib is a good 4th round development project and possible insurance policy.  He was one of my sleeper picks before all the talk of him going in rd 1 or 2.  This is about where he belongs.  Giants are always looking ahead.

Sperm Edwards    338,534

I have no issue with the Giants' selection.  I think it's a good pick.  But Mayock's bias is overboard and sickening.

Mayock is bending over backwards to rationalize the Nassib pick with Eli entrenched as starter.  "If he's your #42 guy and you're picking at #110 and you don't take him, and you keep doing that over & over, then you're diluting your roster."

Meanwhile when the Jets - with Mark Sanchez, David Garrard, Tim Tebow, and Greg McElroy - take the draft's top QB prospect at #39 without trading up, then he says, "I'm confused" by the selection.

What a cock.

• Upvote 2

Ryno the Jet    35,961

Nassib is a good 4th round development project and possible insurance policy.  He was one of my sleeper picks before all the talk of him going in rd 1 or 2.  This is about where he belongs.  Giants are always looking ahead.

Bill Polian agrees... "Nassib is a great pick by the Giants"

Jetscode1    10,082

really wish we had that 4th...Rams get a great player in Barrett Jones