Mafia forum off season chat thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shovels are hard to come by up in Mass right now.

On and unrelated note, I just got the best new snow shovel. Really minimizes the strain on this old ape's lower back. :tongue:

I just rent crusher for an hour, eats all the snow and then pees in my neighbors yard creating a small yellow lake.

good times

• Upvote 1

Shovels are hard to come by up in Mass right now.

On and unrelated note, I just got the best new snow shovel. Really minimizes the strain on this old ape's lower back. :tongue:

That they are. I had to wait on a store to get a shipment of them in this afternoon. My new one is decent, still liked my old one better. 

where has that diseased burro Pachole been?

The lady friend and I bought a house last month and the amount of work that we did was a little much.  I usually scan the board a couple times a day but haven't had any energy to post.

But the house is pretty much done and I'm contemplating making my triumphant return.

Nolder PM'd me setup questions that I considered ignoring but I answered him against my better judgment.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

The lady friend and I bought a house last month and the amount of work that we did was a little much.  I usually scan the board a couple times a day but haven't had any energy to post.

But the house is pretty much done and I'm contemplating making my triumphant return.

Nolder PM'd me setup questions that I considered ignoring but I answered him against my better judgment.

CTM asked, which is pretty much the same as saying nobody asked.

• Thumb Down 1

Big move Paco, good luck!

I've never understood how people when they buy houses always do so much work and yet the prior owner lived in it for so many years

I meant owning a house rather than buying.  Been in the house ten years.  Pretty much changed everything from what it was to what I wanted it to be.  Now things just wear out and something always needs to be replaced or repaired.  With five children the half life of everything is about five years.  Hell, my entire first floor needs a nice fresh coat of paint.  

I've never understood how people when they buy houses always do so much work and yet the prior owner lived in it for so many years

Cause people are more comfortable with their own muck then strangers

I meant owning a house rather than buying.  Been in the house ten years.  Pretty much changed everything from what it was to what I wanted it to be.  Now things just wear out and something always needs to be replaced or repaired.  With five children the half life of everything is about five years.  Hell, my entire first floor needs a nice fresh coat of paint.  

You think whoever buys this guys house is going to be kewl with the food splatter all over the walls? Lets not even consider the horrors that have occurred in the BR

You think whoever buys this guys house is going to be kewl with the food splatter all over the walls? Lets not even consider the horrors that have occurred in the BR

To be honest not thinking Im selling this house.  Almost paid for, top three school district in the country and none of that is ever going to change.  Within 15 minutes of Washington  DC.  Im eventually going down South to North Myrtle Beach to be close to the ocean and Calabash seafood buffets. Two of my most favorite things.  Probably leave the house for one of the kids to get going before they can buy one of their own.  +350K just for a condo here so might prove helpful to one of them, 

BR? You mean bedroom? Or bathroom... oh wait, nevermind... equally horrific. :P

• Upvote 2