Jets Bring Back CB LaQuan Lewis Release CB Brandon Smith

jetsrule128

The amount of #7 corners that Idzik has signed, released, re-signed and released again is enough to make anyone dizzy.

it happens every year to every team.  some teams it's o-line, LB's, TE's, WR's whatever that team is having trouble finding.

most fans get this and it's no big deal

it happens every year to every team.  some teams it's o-line, LB's, TE's, WR's whatever that team is having trouble finding.

most fans get this and it's no big deal

I understand it, but sometimes I think they make moves just to make moves...I am also convinced Jalen was released by Rex as a message to the offense which led to the players only meeting

I understand it, but sometimes I think they make moves just to make moves...I am also convinced Jalen was released by Rex as a message to the offense which led to the players only meeting

Saunders is gone cause he is tiny, can't catch, and has zero field vision.

Lequan Lewis has the dubious distinction of being involved in over 30 NFL transactions (and he's only 25!).  What exactly are the Jets doing wasting their time with this guy?

Professional career
Tennessee Titans
On July 26, 2011, he was signed by the Tennessee Titans as an undrafted free agent.[1] On September 2, 2011, he was released.

Oakland Raiders
In 2012, he signed with the Oakland Raiders. On June 23, 2012, he was released.

New York Jets
The New York Jets signed Lewis on August 15, 2012. He was waived on August 25, 2012. On August 30, 2012, he was re-signed. He was waived a day later. Lewis was signed to the Jets' practice squad on September 5, 2012. He was released on September 11, 2012.

Dallas Cowboys
Lewis was signed to the Dallas Cowboys' active roster on September 12, 2012. On October 2, 2012, he was released.

Chicago Bears
On February 11, 2013, Lewis was signed by the Chicago Bears. He was released on May 13.

New England Patriots
On August 12, 2013, Lewis was signed by the New England Patriots. On August 26, 2013, he was cut by the Patriots.

Arizona Cardinals
On April 1, 2014, Lewis signed with the Arizona Cardinals to a two year deal. He was released by the Cardinals on May 27, 2014.

Toronto Argonauts
On June 13, 2014, Lewis signed with the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League.

Second stint with the Jets
Lewis was signed by the New York Jets on August 12, 2014. He was released on August 31, 2014 and signed to the team's practice squad the following day. He was promoted to the active roster on September 24, 2014, but was released on September 29, 2014. He was re-signed to the practice squad a day later.

Archived