RB - Draft or Free Agency

prime21

Ivory has truly has paid off for us the past couple of seasons and Powell has been good in a limited role. We have been tied to signing Spiller but that's only because of his ties with Gailey. There should be some quality RB's in the second round and depending if we had a chance I think Ameer Abdullah could be a gem. His pro day went well today, better than the combine. I'm a little biased because I'm a Nebraska fan but it just allows me to say with conviction that this dude is really really good. We do have many needs and a Rb in the 2nd is probably not in the plans but you never know. Maybe we dealt out 1st rounder and picked up an extra second rounder. This guy would do well in Galiey's system.

Lots of really good backs in this draft. Someone is going to find a LeVeon Bell in the 4th round this year. #DraftHotTake

I doubt it. Most thought they could get Bell 3rd round but Steelers reached for him in the 2nd as he wasnt going to make it to their 3rd round pick. Think the same is going to happen with the Nebraska kidd and Duke Johnson. However hopefully one drops.

Ivory has truly has paid off for us the past couple of seasons and Powell has been good in a limited role. We have been tied to signing Spiller but that's only because of his ties with Gailey. There should be some quality RB's in the second round and depending if we had a chance I think Ameer Abdullah could be a gem. His pro day went well today, better than the combine. I'm a little biased because I'm a Nebraska fan but it just allows me to say with conviction that this dude is really really good. We do have many needs and a Rb in the 2nd is probably not in the plans but you never know. Maybe we dealt out 1st rounder and picked up an extra second rounder. This guy would do well in Galiey's system.

Doesnt he fumble a ton? 

He has had some fumbling issues but something that can hopefully be worked on. His fumble totals in the 4 years at Nebraska went down each year.  As the primary option on offense for the Cornhuskers it was good seeing the fumbles decrease.    He would be a good change of pace back for our offense and great in open space.  

He has had some fumbling issues but something that can hopefully be worked on. His fumble totals in the 4 years at Nebraska went down each year.  As the primary option on offense for the Cornhuskers it was good seeing the fumbles decrease.    He would be a good change of pace back for our offense and great in open space.  

Good kick return too, no? 

Archived