Pats to release Kyle Arrington

nj meadowlands

It's a Jets forum.

I guess I should ban all fans of other teams.

Forums do allow posters from other teams.  It's just seems unusual that  there's more talk about opposing teams than the Jets.  I belong to Bills Mafia (27,000 members), Patriots and Dolphin Forums and don't see as many threads of opposing teams.  Just making an observation.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forums do allow posters from other teams.  It's just seems unusual that  there's more talk about opposing teams than the Jets.  I belong to Bills Mafia (27,000 members), Patriots and Dolphin Forums and don't see as many threads of opposing teams.  Just making an observation.

This has nothing to do with Kyle Arrington, just making an observation. Nothing you say ever has anything to do with anything other than passive trolling, just making an observation. 

If I were a moderator, I would have relegated you to having one stupid thread to dump all your "I post on teh Bills mafiurp website" posts in. Like kelly with her ~~~~~~news, or that kid obsessed with the garbage players... 

I noticed nobody answered this question. It's a Jets forum.  Max kind of gives it away with name of the site "Jetnation" but I guess you could have thought we were discussing 757's or something. 

I don't know about you, but I came here to discuss showtunes and dance fighting.

This has nothing to do with Kyle Arrington, just making an observation. Nothing you say ever has anything to do with anything other than passive trolling, just making an observation. 

If I were a moderator, I would have relegated you to having one stupid thread to dump all your "I post on teh Bills mafiurp website" posts in. Like kelly with her ~~~~~~news, or that kid obsessed with the garbage players... 

I feel sorry for your wife 

I commented on your inability to stick to the topic of a thread.

You make it personal by going after my relationship with my wife.

Class act.

More false statements -  You started with the personal attacks and have continued for more than 2 months now.  

I noticed nobody answered this question. It's a Jets forum. Max kind of gives it away with name of the site "Jetnation" but I guess you could have thought we were discussing 757's or something.

Max is a smart guy.

He knows if it weren't for the Pats/Bills threads, post counts would be underwater.

What the hell else can posters post about that would generate activity?

How the 4-12 Jets can get out of the AFCE basement?

Max is a smart guy.

He knows if it weren't for the Pats/Bills threads, post counts would be underwater.

Pats:  I like to visit other AFC East forums just to see what's going on with other teams in the  AFC East.  I just made an observation that there's a lot of talk about the Rex Ryan/Buffalo Bills and the Patriots.  I know that there's a lot of talk about Tom Brady right now.  That situation is going to take care of itself and I hope soon.  Little tired of reading the same news over and over again in various papers.  

Not for nuthin', but this op guy has the nerve to complain about the threads that I start and then he goes ahead and posts a new thread about some scrub slot Patriots cornerback that he thinks we should sign? Up your game njm or 80 or whoever you are

Pats: I like to visit other AFC East forums just to see what's going on with other teams in the AFC East. I just made an observation that there's a lot of talk about the Rex Ryan/Buffalo Bills and the Patriots. I know that there's a lot of talk about Tom Brady right now. That situation is going to take care of itself and I hope soon. Little tired of reading the same news over and over again in various papers.

For what it's worth, I think you have been a great poster since you've been here.

It's always great to hear opposing fans point of view.

Don't worry about being called a troll just because you don't drink green kook aid.

Many don't want to give the Bills' QB's much attention but Tyson Taylor is very competent and will probably be starting this season.

lol, I thought this was a joke and calling by the wrong name was a nice little add on.

But now that I read your posts I think you're being serious

More false statements -  You started with the personal attacks and have continued for more than 2 months now.  

How is that false? You weren't talking about Kyle Arrington. 

I haven't personally attacked you here. Whatever else you're talking about is irrelevant. I'm not a grudge-holder, I don't stalk people. I sign on, and either agree with people's posts, or don't, on a first come, first Ape'd basis. However, you've shaped it in your mind as something personal is something for you to ponder. Maybe, just maybe, you should think about the preponderance of bad logic and obnoxious rebuttal's you post on a regular basis. I don't attack you, but I'm happy to attack the insincerity and/or merits of your posts... and whether or not I believe you are who you say. 

Yes,  definitely a problem with women - not he only one that has noticed either.  

Again, why are you making this personal? I attack your posts because they are illogical, not because you are a women. I treat you like everyone else, which as a woman I'd expect that you appreciate. Unless you're down with the double-standard.

For what it's worth, I think you have been a great poster since you've been here.

Don't worry about being called a troll just because you don't drink green kook aid.

I enjoy your posts too PatsFan.   My husband,  who is now deceased,  used to answer any questions I had about other AFC East teams.  So now,  I find myself searching news articles and forums for updates.  

Max is a smart guy.

This is very true.  I welcome fans from all teams to the site.  The value posters like you and jeaneic bring to the table is invaluable.  Such keen insight and intellect.  The site wouldnt survive without you guys, really.

How do the Jets get out of the basement has been answered and is boring. 

No Rex Ryan = 4 wins 

No John Idzik = 2 wins

HUGE spending/winners of the offseason = 4 wins

Perfect drafting = 2 wins

BOOM!  12-4.  So easy.

As if we needed further verification of her being a troll. This is like a coronation.

I enjoy your posts too PatsFan.   My husband,  who is now deceased,  used to answer any questions I had about other AFC East teams.  So now,  I find myself searching news articles and forums for updates.  

When he answered your questions, did you stubbornly refuse his answers and insist on some alternate universe truth of your own, like you do here? 

What was the play in attacking my wife? Hoping I'd make a similar remark about your husband, and then you could thrown the old "my husband is deceased" thing in my face, and continue on with your appeal to emotions and campaign about how I have a problem with women, etc? 

When he answered your questions, did you stubbornly refuse his answers and insist on some alternate universe truth of your own, like you do here?

What was the play in attacking my wife? Hoping I'd make a similar remark about your husband, and then you could thrown the old "my husband is deceased" thing in my face, and continue on with your appeal to emotions and campaign about how I have a problem with women, etc?

She thinks the Bills are AH-MAZING. And Rex is the savior. Save your time. Its pointless with these people.

This is very true. I welcome fans from all teams to the site. The value posters like you and jeaneic bring to the table is invaluable. Such keen insight and intellect. The site wouldnt survive without you guys, really.

How do the Jets get out of the basement has been answered and is boring.

No Rex Ryan = 4 wins

No John Idzik = 2 wins

HUGE spending/winners of the offseason = 4 wins

Perfect drafting = 2 wins

BOOM! 12-4. So easy.

Ah, Jets fans predicting a 12-4 record in May.

It's like a right of tradition.

Too bad the season starts in September and all Jets fans come crashing back to Earth.

Been that way for 47 years and still counting.

Archived