Oooh Vicodin...

Klecko73isGod

Never had an issue with that. 

Eat a salad from time to time and granola for breakfast. You won't get off the toilet. 

Consider yourself lucky.  I once realized I hadn't gone in days, so I tried.  I ended up feeling like I had a giant stone with reverse barbs coming out of my ass, and it was stuck.  I had to send my wife to CVS to get some of that stuff you spray up your ass to make you dump.  I sat there for 40 minutes while she ran out.  I was afraid to push for fear of my entire lower intestine coming out of me inside out.  She asked me if by then enough was enough with the pills, and yet I still thought she was just trying to be a bitch and see me in pain. 

Consider yourself lucky.  I once realized I hadn't gone in days, so I tried.  I ended up feeling like I had a giant stone with reverse barbs coming out of my ass, and it was stuck.  I had to send my wife to CVS to get some of that stuff you spray up your ass to make you dump.  I sat there for 40 minutes while she ran out.  I was afraid to push for fear of my entire lower intestine coming out of me inside out.  She asked me if by then enough was enough with the pills, and yet I still thought she was just trying to be a bitch and see me in pain. 

Best wishes and a speedy recovery to you and your colon. 

Yeah, I've got gastro problems galore, and I never had the constipation thing when on vicadin.

Dude drink kefir it is the sh*t. Clean you right out. 5 star bowel movements and helps you regulate. Like drinking yogurt

At the beginning of June I contracted a slight case of pneumonia and got a nebulizer and cipro and then I got an upper resp infection and the coughing fits began. Both my son and I had it (still have not as bad though-thankfully) . At the worst of this I swear I thought that I might die from this, the coughing was so deep and debilitating that I would almost pass out. What happened then was I apparently either pulled some rib muscles or separated cartilage from the bone and you want to talk about pain? You can't even breathe without it hurting and God forbid you get another coughing incident. 

My doctor is a friend of mine-a great guy (bills fan and a Gator) and he came to see me play on Thursday night and on my break he said can I talk to you a minute outside? He said "I didn't realize how bad off you were, you are really stiff up there" And I told him how much it hurts so he said call me tomorrow and Friday he wrote me script for 25 7.5 300 Vicodins. They have been helping but my wife has been doing the driving for the past few days. I'll tell you rib injuries are a bastard, you can't seem to get comfortable and sleep comes in 1 hour increments and pooping ain't happening too well 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived