Classic Clips

nyjunc

The point isn't how good Walker was, the point is you shlt on everyone Snachez had no use for.  With rules that OB wished he had.

How many games did you see Kenny play?  what skill outside of running do you actually believe Sanchez has over him.

Now go back to explaining how Walker made OB and Sanchez couldn't make Braylon or Holmes as good as they were before Sanchez.  

Once again a long drawn out idiotic argument will ensue between football fans and a clueless fanboy who argues that Namath was lucky. .  bye. 

I don't sh*t on anyone, I discuss them realistically. it's funny when all you do is bash mark that you would say this.  Ken was my favorite player as a kid  ut the facts are Ken held good teams back.

outside of 1 season in Cle Braylon was better w/ Mark than elsewhere

Holmes was the same player w/ and w/o Mark

the only reason this argument is idiotic is b/c of the guy who can't read and is clueless.  Please go ruin a thread elsewhere.

I don't sh*t on anyone, I discuss them realistically. it's funny when all you do is bash mark that you would say this.  Ken was my favorite player as a kid  ut the facts are Ken held good teams back.

outside of 1 season in Cle Braylon was better w/ Mark than elsewhere

Holmes was the same player w/ and w/o Mark

the only reason this argument is idiotic is b/c of the guy who can't read and is clueless.  Please go ruin a thread elsewhere.

Ruin a thread?  Because I commented about a OB video?  Lol.  

Says the guy who feels the need to piss off anyone who has the audacity to criticize the great Mark Sanchez.  Yeah, OBs teams were better, lol, but he held them back.  Lol.  And your boy made the Jets better.  Carried them to nights no other QB could.  

You really don't have a clue.  I've told you before, when I write how shltty Sanchez was, what a pile of garbage he was, don't run to his defense and hijack a thread.  No one is enlightened by your twisted view of Sanchez

Edited by Jet Nut

Ruin a thread?  Because I commented about a OB video?  Lol.  

Says the guy who feels the need to piss off anyone who has the audacity to criticize the great Mark Sanchez.  Yeah, OBs teams were better, lol, but he held them back.  Lol.  And your boy made the Jets better.  Carried them to nights no other QB could.  

You really don't have a clue.  I've told you before, when I write how shltty Sanchez was, what a pile of garbage he was, don't run to his defense and hijack a thread.  No one is enlightened by your twisted view of Sanchez

I deal in reality.  people can criticize mark, there is a lot there to criticize, BUT when people start making things up is when I step in.  He was a  GOOD QB for us, he is treated like he is Bubby Brister 1995 and that's not reality.

You are clueless, we had a young team in 1982 that made it to the AFC Championship game.  ken was drafted in 1983, in 1985 they brought him Al Toon. he had Walker, toon, Shuler, McNeil, Hector, etc... the AFC was a joke in those days, NE made it w/ a less talented team that was led by Tony Eason/Steve Grogan.  Ken played for us for a decade w/o a single playoff win but let's pretend he was great.  It's a joke how clueless fans are that think Ken was great despite never winning and that we won in spite of Mark.  Just clueless.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/1/2015 at 3:55 PM, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

I was at this game sitting in the outfield bleachers . People were tearing away pieces of the bleachers and trying to throw them into the scoreboard . Some pieces actually wedged into the bottom of the scoreboard . It was nuts .

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, no psls said:

I was at this game sitting in the outfield bleachers . People were tearing away pieces of the bleachers and trying to throw them into the scoreboard . Some pieces actually wedged into the bottom of the scoreboard . It was nuts .

Wow - I never knew that was Terry Bradshaw's last game.

On 4/12/2016 at 6:27 PM, no psls said:

Does anyone have the film of the 1981 playoff game with the Bills ? I was in the film during a segment showing the centerfield bleachers .

the video yearbook?  I have it somewhere in the archives.  it used to be on youtube but the NFL took it down.  

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

ok, that is the video yearbook.  I will keep my eyes peeled, I am sure it will turn up again.

is it the moment just before the Todd INT to seal the game?

When they showed BIG DADDY'S tailgaters in the crowd , I was sitting right behind them .

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2016 at 4:24 PM, nyjunc said:

This was a landmark game in modern pro sports.  Vinny's phantom touchdown was the impetus for the league to finally approve instant replay.  Once the NFL approved replay the other major sports followed suit (which is why I say landmark in sports rather than just "NFL").  I guess it was inevitable anyway but this was the game that it happened.

12 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

This was a landmark game in modern pro sports.  Vinny's phantom touchdown was the impetus for the league to finally approve instant replay.  Once the NFL approved replay the other major sports followed suit (which is why I say landmark in sports rather than just "NFL").  I guess it was inevitable anyway but this was the game that it happened.

which was really amazing for all the years we got screwed and no one cared, we get one call go our way(this after Keyshawn caught a would be TD and was forced out which should have been called a TD) and then there is an uproar and we get this crappy replay system implemented.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/12/nfl-will-post-full-classic-games-on-youtube-under-renewed-partnership/

Full broadcasts of three of the most memorable games in the history of each NFL team will be posted on YouTube before the 2016 season begins, the NFL announced today.

I wonder what the 3 Jet games will be?  I assume Super Bowl III, I would think the '68 AFL title game but apparently no known copies exist.  Let's look at some other possibilities(assuming these are playoff games):

'82 at Cincy 1st rd playoffs

'82 at LA 2nd rd playoffs

'98 div rd vs. jax

'02 WC vs. Ind

'04 WC at SD

'09 div rd at SD

'10 WC at Ind

'10 div rd at NE