Dan Quinn

UnitedWhofans

I love an aggressive coach. I have no problem when a coach goes for it when he has a reasonable field goal in front of him IF that same aggressive coach is aggressive at times when points are not in reach. Bowles is not. He will run on 3rd and 10, and consistently ran plays that had a marginally decent qb throwing passes behind the line of scrimmage on 3rd down constantly leading us to punt without really giving us a chance at moving the chains. He also stopped sending the blitz against a garbage qb who was having trouble with it. Basically, be aggressive if that's who you are when points aren't in front of you. Don't just be aggressive when 3 points are staring you in the face. Bowles is working my last nerve.

Given the way the Jets offense was moving the football, I would have gone for it there too being a short distance. Plus, I also wonder if Nick Folk was kicking if he would have taken the FG. 

Either way, Fans want him to be aggressive. He was being aggressive. Can't have it both ways

I wanted him to kick.

However, I would much rather lose because my coach was being aggressive than lose because he was being soft.  I don't blame him for the decision.

Oh, well then, by all means continue chastising everyone about how they vent their frustrations.

Last night's loss was one of the most disappointing losses in a winnable game I've seen in OVER ten years. Last night's game was an opportunity to effectively stake our claim to the first wildcard spot, and end a division rivals season (because that team would spiral out of control if they lost last night). It was a HOME game versus an inferior team, that played like sh*t, and we lost it by out-sh*tting them.

This loss feels like the 2008 loss to Seattle, when Favre's arm injury first reared its head and we couldn't beat Seneca Wallace. Knocked the wind out of the fanbase, and a hard one to recover from. 

10 years is plenty enough time to know better. Shut your ******* mouth.

Wrong. I cried when Doug Brien missed those FGs. That was worse

Im not saying don't be angry. I'm saying keep the anger in context

No, that's not what you've been saying at all. Maybe it's what you mean, and if so, I'll tell you flat out it make even less sense than the other nonsense you've been campaigning.

What you've effectively said is that nobody should be mad, and that the reasons they are mad make them hypocrites, and that if they disagree with you then they are further hypocrites and not good fans because of false choice/logic that you are spewing as reason.

Your audacious chastising of fans who are deservedly upset over a loss, and who have been poignant in explaining exactly what they are concerned with, is disgusting.

Me, too.  Then I made a huge doodie.  Probably all that bar food and brew.

I watch most Jet games from the throne... it used to be that every time Sanchez dropped back to throw, the doodie would pour out of my bum like hazelnut froyo from one of those pinkberry machines... smooth as silk, but uncontainable. 

I watch most Jet games from the throne... it used to be that every time Sanchez dropped back to throw, the doodie would pour out of my bum like hazelnut froyo from one of those pinkberry machines... smooth as silk, but uncontainable. 

LOL. You have the TV set up in there?

RLOL!  TMI, but I found the visual and description hilarious.

Archived