2 Tickets for Jets/Pats

AFJF

Mods, feel free to move this to tickets forum but wanted to get some eyes on it since it could mean one of our folks not having to pay through the nose for Jets vs. Patriots tickets.

Regular posters only...not giving these up to a scalper or Pats fan.  I was gonna' put 'em on StubHub, but can't stand the thought of a Pats fan getting them.  They're in section 312, row 13, seats 24 and 25.  Similar seats listed right now are $375 each.

For any regular JetNation.com poster, I'll take face.  $113.00 each makes it $226, so we'll call it $235 to offset shipping since I'll overnight 'em.

If no regulars want 'em, I'll go w/o selling them.

Mods, feel free to move this to tickets forum but wanted to get some eyes on it since it could mean one of our folks not having to pay through the nose for Jets vs. Patriots tickets.

Regular posters only...not giving these up to a scalper or Pats fan.  I was gonna' put 'em on StubHub, but can't stand the thought of a Pats fan getting them.  They're in section 312, row 13, seats 24 and 25.  Similar seats listed right now are $375 each.

For any regular JetNation.com poster, I'll take face.  $113.00 each makes it $226, so we'll call it $235 to offset shipping since I'll overnight 'em.

Classy move.  I would love to take them but would need three more just for my own ass. 

I am an idiot and just bought one in 245a for 175, I'd love to sell that one and take yours so I can take the missus. Any advice?

Dcat just contacted me so let me see if he's interested.  If not, maybe you can get your money back (or profit) if you re-list the ones you just bought?  Tix don't seem to be lasting very long at the moment.

Just realized you said you bought one...that might be tougher to unload on its own.  Usually only schmucks like you and me buy those :)

Glen, I just got someone to take the ticket. PM me.

Thanks to you as well for basically selling them for half. You could make a decent amount yet you are being fair. 

We got great posters on this board. 

Thanks to you as well for basically selling them for half. You could make a decent amount yet you are being fair. 

We got great posters on this board. 

Not a problem at all...I want as many Jets fans in that stadium as possible.

I'll be screaming my head off from London if they can pull this one off.

I am a regular since 2006.

Do you accept American Express?

Hey

Don't call me a scmuck now :) I am buying it from Gastineau :)

now you have my ticket?!?!! 

We we get all up in the Rowdy in 245A. You guys better cheer loud and proud on every defensive play, or the resident fanatic of our section - #88 Toon, will bring it out of you. We have a great section and your butts won't be touching the seats much.  :-)

now you have my ticket?!?!! 

We we get all up in the Rowdy in 245A. You guys better cheer loud and proud on every defensive play, or the resident fanatic of our section - #88 Toon, will bring it out of you. We have a great section and your butts won't be touching the seats much.  :-)

Can't wait. 

Thanks to @Gastineau Lives I got my ticket well below face. I promised to him. I will be the loudest bastard in the whole arena. If anyone is from 245, I would love to meet. 

Jets are just screwing with me at this point...only game I can't make it to and Mo Lewis is honorary captain....my favorite Jet as a kid.

Here's to hoping he seeks out Brady to rupture his spleen or whatever it was he did to Bledsoe that made Brady relevent. 

Jets are just screwing with me at this point...only game I can't make it to and Mo Lewis is honorary captain....my favorite Jet as a kid.

Here's to hoping he seeks out Brady to rupture his spleen or whatever it was he did to Bledsoe that made Brady relevent. 

Wouldn't it be ironic if Harris or Davis "Mo Lewis"'s Brady in this game.  Sweet!

Archived