Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

44 minutes ago, Pac said:

and again..  either Leeou or DPR is lying.  Not sure why no one cares to address this at all.

And if Leelou is what she says she is why is she alive?  I seem to remember her eluding to more shots and this investigative ability still in tact.  That doesn't seem like someone scum would want to shoot?

How do you propose we address it?  Either we lynch Leelou or we don't.  There's no middle-ground here that I can see.  Personally, I have bigger fish to fry than Leelou today.

Living
Leelou - town vig
JiF - viewed as town by vig's gun

80 - cop
JC - viewed innocent by cop

Verb
Pac
AVM
Dan
Ape
CTM

Hally

Lily
Wombat
JVoR

Dead
Ballin - townie - lynched D1
Crusher - townie - nk N1

SMC - scum - lynched D2

Smash - scum - lynched D3
Hess - townie - nk N3

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

JVoR (4) - AVM, 80, Leelou, CTM

Lily (3) - Hally, JVoR, Wombat

Pac (1) - JiF

Hally (1) - Lily, 

Verbal (1) - Ape, JC

Leelou (1) - Pac

WITH 14, IT TAKES 8 TO SLICE AND DICE.

9 hours ago, Pac said:

and again..  either Leeou or DPR is lying.  Not sure why no one cares to address this at all.

And if Leelou is what she says she is why is she alive?  I seem to remember her eluding to more shots and this investigative ability still in tact.  That doesn't seem like someone scum would want to shoot?

Why do you refuse to focus on anything else?  And what is it so hard to understand?

Leelou shot me.  I can confirm.  DPR confirmed.  I didnt die.  I'm not sure why because I'm vanilla.  I asked why, he said, all I can tell you is that you were shot and it was blocked. I asked why a bullet proof vest in the scene if I didnt have one in my PM?  DPR said that I didnt need to know I had one for a certain type of gun to work.  He told me I could repeat this.  "certain type of gun to work"  -  its enough for me to think maybe Leelou's gun wasnt made to kill.  I'm not sure but I dont see why you're dead set on figuring it out. The town is way ahead and you want to take shots at people that we have info on for what?  Whatever Leelou is claiming after that, doesnt really matter.  What does lynching her solve?  She shot, I didnt die.  She said I was town.  It doesnt mean she is...but I dont see why you're solely focused on these details. 

And why do you keep playing the wifom game of "why is she still alive", "why hasnt scum shot her" - you know who likes to create confusion and has the town trying to figure out the why behind NK's?  Scum.  That's who.

Are you scum?  I'm down to find out via lynching your worthless ass. 

• Upvote 1

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

JVoR (5) - AVM, 80, Leelou, CTM, JiF

Hally (1) - Lily, 

Verbal (1) - Ape, JC

Leelou (1) - Pac

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Why do you refuse to focus on anything else?  And what is it so hard to understand?

Leelou shot me.  I can confirm.  DPR confirmed.  I didnt die.  I'm not sure why because I'm vanilla.  I asked why, he said, all I can tell you is that you were shot and it was blocked. I asked why a bullet proof vest in the scene if I didnt have one in my PM?  DPR said that I didnt need to know I had one for a certain type of gun to work.  He told me I could repeat this.  "certain type of gun to work"  -  its enough for me to think maybe Leelou's gun wasnt made to kill.  I'm not sure but I dont see why you're dead set on figuring it out. The town is way ahead and you want to take shots at people that we have info on for what?  Whatever Leelou is claiming after that, doesnt really matter.  What does lynching her solve?  She shot, I didnt die.  She said I was town.  It doesnt mean she is...but I dont see why you're solely focused on these details. 

And why do you keep playing the wifom game of "why is she still alive", "why hasnt scum shot her" - you know who likes to create confusion and has the town trying to figure out the why behind NK's?  Scum.  That's who.

Are you scum?  I'm down to find out via lynching your worthless ass. 

Solid post.

42 minutes ago, AVM said:

So....yeah.

This difficulty in running up JVoR is interesting

Yup.

Unvote, Vote JVOY

L2?

46 minutes ago, AVM said:

So....yeah.

This difficulty in running up JVoR is interesting

yeah, except i'm not sure lily got past 4 and jvor is at 5 now... so not sure your point.. will remember this post if jyoyo is town

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

yeah, except i'm not sure lily got past 4 and jvor is at 5 now... so not sure your point.. will remember this post if jyoyo is town

Lily was always #2 -- but you are correct.  It's also worth noting of who is actually on each train...JVoY is self-preservation either way, though.

Just now, AVM said:

Lily was always #2 -- but you are correct.  It's also worth noting of who is actually on each train...JVoY is self-preservation either way, though.

so lilly can't go past 4.. jvor at 5 (and now 6).. and your prodding remark is that jyoyo is proving difficult to build a train on? (ignoring lils being tougher)

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

so lilly can't go past 4.. jvor at 5 (and now 6).. and your prodding remark is that jyoyo is proving difficult to build a train on? (ignoring lils being tougher)

I've had Lily as a "top 3" all game and have voted her at least once (may have only been D1, cant remember) -- doesn't change the fact that JVoY should have been an "easier" mislynch if town.  And again, see below (or above).

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Fact is day opened with 3 quick votes on JVoY and it stalled.  Seeing as two of those 3 were 80 and Leelou and "80 is hot right now" is a good excuse for running JVoY up quickly...it's suspect.

Just now, AVM said:

Fact is day opened with 3 quick votes on JVoY and it stalled.  Seeing as two of those 3 were 80 and Leelou and "80 is hot right now" is a good excuse for running JVoY up quickly...it's suspect.

what? so 80 gets smc (someone numerous people had FOS'd on day 1), and then Smash.. and the expectation is that town would blindly follow him after him missing last night?

1 minute ago, AVM said:

I've had Lily as a "top 3" all game and have voted her at least once (may have only been D1, cant remember) -- doesn't change the fact that JVoY should have been an "easier" mislynch if town.  And again, see below (or above).

yeah, this is all based on the notion that town is just going to follow derpina.. outside of weak willed pussy's like jif, that was never going to happen

1 minute ago, CTM said:

what? so 80 gets smc (someone numerous people had FOS'd on day 1), and then Smash.. and the expectation is that town would blindly follow him after him missing last night?

Just now, CTM said:

yeah, this is all based on the notion that town is just going to follow derpina.. outside of weak willed pussy's like jif, that was never going to happen

...it's literally like you've never played a single game on this site.  You can focus on it being 80 all you want, there's a pretty good history of JN following cops -- especially cops that have hit 2 out of 3 investigations...

You're starting to act like you know the person who's train you are on is going to flip town.

Just now, AVM said:

...it's literally like you've never played a single game on this site.  You can focus on it being 80 all you want, there's a pretty good history of JN following cops -- especially cops that have hit 2 out of 3 investigations...

You're starting to act like you know the person who's train you are on is going to flip town.

He is.

Question is, do you know too?

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

i don't know anything, other then you deliberately prodded jvor train and ignoring a more prevalent phenomena on lilly's train while doing so

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

also, people don't follow cops with an innocent.. not in speed lynch style.. the other game when nyn was cop, when she had innocents people went i all different directions.

your whole point is bogus

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

also, people don't follow cops with an innocent.. not in speed lynch style.. the other game when nyn was cop, when she had innocents people went i all different directions.

your whole point is bogus

It really isn't a speed lynch at this point, day phase has been 2 full days now. Trains for both Lily and JVoR have been hard to start, or one on anyone really. 

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

It really isn't a speed lynch at this point, day phase has been 2 full days now. Trains for both Lily and JVoR have been hard to start, or one on anyone really. 

um, i know.. AVM is saying that jvor should've been speed lynched based on derpina. After first saying his train is having a tough time building

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This reads a bit like AVM protecting Lily or CTM protecting JVOR.  Not sure which is happening, or if neither are happening, but I want the alignment of one of those today.

i'm voting jvor you dingus

• Upvote 2

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

JVoR (6) - AVM, 80, Leelou, CTM, JiF, Ape

Hally (1) - Lily, 

Verbal (1) - JC

Leelou (1) - Pac

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

i'm voting jvor you dingus

I know, and AVM's behavior is more suspect, but its still worth noting that you've really only been saying you're willing to lynch Lily today, though you'd reluctantly lynch JVOR.  You were totally opposed to lynching Hallia.