Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Interesting that scum shot JC after 80 viewed him, yet they didn't shoot Jif after Leelou's weird shot gave her town on him.

imo, they were power role hunting w/crusher, then went for 80 and failed, then hess claiming doc..

we've reached the point int he game that having a batch of cleared innocents becomes increasingly deadly for scum. Plus JC could be doc for all they knew.. 2 for

35 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It may be their only hope of a WIFOM to create mislynches. The fact you insist on being the only one to keep bringing it up makes me think you and Wombat are the last 2.

so investigate me... or lynch me..

the only thing that would be entertaining at this point would be if scum comes back.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pretty sure I know who the real doc is, and it's not Wombat. Proceed with this lynch. Real doc stay hidden please.

interesting.. i'm inclined to stay on wwwombat as well, although i'd kinda like a counter

She had a secret. All women do.

But her secret was tied to rage, and as it burned she couldn't stand it any longer.

Dan reached under her jacket and pulled the gun. She didn't think twice about it. She pointed it across the room, aimed at her target's head and gently squeezed the trigger.

It backfired.

DAN, TOWNIE, HAS DIED

WITH 11 ALIVE, IT TAKES 6 TO LYNCH.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, D P R said:

She had a secret. All women do.

But her secret was tied to rage, and as it burned she couldn't stand it any longer.

Dan reached under her jacket and pulled the gun. She didn't think twice about it. She pointed it across the room, aimed at her target's head and gently squeezed the trigger.

It backfired.

DAN, TOWNIE, HAS DIED

WITH 11 ALIVE, IT TAKES 6 TO LYNCH.

i'm guessing dan targetted scum, and it backfired.. like leelou targetted twink town and it did nothing

i think she shot wwwombat