Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

That's a pretty level headed response.

Why Lily? 

For starters, she's actively engaged. Having played with her enough I know she enjoys the game more as scum than as town. As town, I always get scummy vibes purely because she kind of gets disinterested and cares less about how people view her in the game. Track her posts, she's asking people what the cases on her are, when I feel like when she's town, she just throws down votes and doesn't give a sh*t how people see her cause she just wants to lynch scum.

Another thing is i've literally probably just mentioned 3 primary names as my scum reads and her and wombat for whatever reason won't engage with me. I think they're avoiding it personally, but I also am not apecentric about it to think everyone HAS to respond to my accusations.

Of the others, I did think Jetscode was scum, but obviously that's not the case. I think Pac is not playing his game either, he's pretty much just playing footsies with CTM and Ape and not engaged with the primary lynch candidates. Usually by this point as town, he's started to suspect me as scum regardless of my alignment so I have no doubt he's going to pop in later and throw in a vote anyways.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK.  I was told JC was town.  Felt it would  be wise to investigate another low-laying player, just picked the wrong one. 

You made your view obvious anyway putting JC at the top of your town list, lol.

Also, LOL at Hess completely juking the entire scum team into thinking he was Doc.  RL LOL, well done, Hess.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

You can add her in there but as I explained, I havent really seen it.  She's been participating and adding her thoughts.  Not sure what pinged everyone to be honest but like I said, she's a tough read for me.

Based on play or lack there of...thats how I came up with that list.

This is obviously a team of cowards who are avoiding the game at all costs based on the flips and the time it took to get NA's in.  So, it makes sense to me that that remaining scum arent active ie: Pac, Verb, JVOR and while you're a little active, I think you're going through the motions and it's a little scummy...but it does give me a slight pause that you're a bit more active than those 3 who I dont recall ever being this inactive. 

Hey dumbass, Hallia and I have the same # of posts.

27 minutes ago, Hallia said:

My question to both of you, why leave Lily out?  Have you seen something from her that I  haven't?

I don't disagree with what anyone is saying about Lily. I was just listing people that aren't scum hunting. 

I'm okay with a Lily lynch. Feels easy though, so I don't have her at the top of my list.

3 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Remember when I kept fake claiming against you? Good times.

OMG that was so frustrating!  I felt like you were hovering at your computer just waiting to counter everything I posted!

10 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

For starters, she's actively engaged. Having played with her enough I know she enjoys the game more as scum than as town. As town, I always get scummy vibes purely because she kind of gets disinterested and cares less about how people view her in the game. Track her posts, she's asking people what the cases on her are, when I feel like when she's town, she just throws down votes and doesn't give a sh*t how people see her cause she just wants to lynch scum.

Another thing is i've literally probably just mentioned 3 primary names as my scum reads and her and wombat for whatever reason won't engage with me. I think they're avoiding it personally, but I also am not apecentric about it to think everyone HAS to respond to my accusations.

Of the others, I did think Jetscode was scum, but obviously that's not the case. I think Pac is not playing his game either, he's pretty much just playing footsies with CTM and Ape and not engaged with the primary lynch candidates. Usually by this point as town, he's started to suspect me as scum regardless of my alignment so I have no doubt he's going to pop in later and throw in a vote anyways.

Not sure I agree with this assessment or meta of Lily, tbh.

12 hours ago, Pac said:

What's that - you want to see my system in the man cave with the recent upgrades?  Sure...

So here's the hub (Pioneer SC-95, Def Tech Studio 55 bookshelves, Def Tech c800 center, Elac up firing Atmos speakers (new), PS4)

front_zpskp4g7e8a.jpg

These are the surrounds (Def Tech Mirage) on either side of the primary listening positon:

surround_zpsxoddchas.jpg?t=1462761176

Here's my end table...

450fec1e-6c7d-4362-a979-60795197b678_zps

or is it actually a sub woofer?

woofer_zps2ntidssm.jpg?t=1462761535

and lastly here are some more Atmos speakers I hung above the primary listening position:

photo atmos_zpsrvujucpd.jpg

In the background is where the greatest Mafia player in the country figures sh-t out..  and that mug may or may not be filled with a White Russian that was just prepared.

You work harder at herterosexuality than anyone I know .

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, Verbal said:

And I'm not usually inactive, but meh - mafia hasn't really been that much fun for me recently.  Prob time to retire for the 84th time.

I hear ya, and I have the champs game soon. :/ Which - you guys are going to have to watch me suffer in. 

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

You made your view obvious anyway putting JC at the top of your town list, lol.

Also, LOL at Hess completely juking the entire scum team into thinking he was Doc.  RL LOL, well done, Hess.

Dude, he may well have been the Doc.  DPR isn't posting roles.

5 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I think Verb and I are ok.  Quantity does not = quality.  I think I got one have said more, and contributed.  I can't really remember any of Lilys posts.

How can you not remember any of her posts considering that you've been going back and forth with her about lynching each other??

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Solid.  Thanks.  That's probably the best case I've read on Lily.

Pac hasnt done his tier thingy he does as town too. 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

You work harder at herterosexuality than anyone I know .

Seriously.  Like, I genuinely dont understand the effort.  It's like he's in a frat and wants to jam out with his buddies to some sh*tty band like Dave Matthews and hear every little note they play or some gay sh*t like that.  Where are the black lights and 5 foot bongs?  I mean, I guess I could understand if this was outside like on a deck or something but then again, he lives in Canada so who the ****s wants to be outside? 

Like what 40+ years old needs to have some amazing surround sound system in their basement..errrr, man cave?  Isnt one nice speaker enough?  I have this sweet little Nixon Booster, blue tooth activated.  Works great.  Got it for free. Can take it anywhere. 

1 hour ago, Hallia said:

I think Verb and I are ok.  Quantity does not = quality.  I think I got one have said more, and contributed.  I can't really remember any of Lilys posts.

You think you are?  hahaha.  Not positive?  

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Leelou said:

How can you not remember any of her posts considering that you've been going back and forth with her about lynching each other??

Boom!  Seriously.  She's had her eyes set on Lily for days but doesnt remember her posts?  PINGY PING PING!

Love my vote.