Chicks...

HessStation

I've made this point a couple of times in the 100k thread, but I'll bring it up again here: Olivia Munn must be sexual heroin. If you Google those leaked texts she sent to her ex Chris Pine a few years back (they're very explicit and very NSFW so I will only post one image here) you'll see what I mean. 

A vag like that could drive a man to greatness--or madness, or maybe just toward being a sh*ttier football player. And women claim to be the weaker sex. Pfft. 

olivia-munn-leaked-09-600x642.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kate Upton went to bat for her baseball-star fiancé, Justin Verlander, in a hilarious and profane tweet in which she claimed the pitcher was robbed of the American League Cy Young Award.

“Hey @MLB I thought I was the only person allowed to f–k @JustinVerlander ?!” the busty Sports Illustrated model tweeted Wednesday to the official account of Major League Baseball.

“What 2 writers didn’t have him on their ballot?”

2 hours ago, OH THE PAIN said:

Kate Upton went to bat for her baseball-star fiancé, Justin Verlander, in a hilarious and profane tweet in which she claimed the pitcher was robbed of the American League Cy Young Award.

“Hey @MLB I thought I was the only person allowed to f–k @JustinVerlander ?!” the busty Sports Illustrated model tweeted Wednesday to the official account of Major League Baseball.

“What 2 writers didn’t have him on their ballot?”

Pics bro....pics

Kate tickles my fancy more than Olivia I must say. And she's a good patriot to boot

Related image

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Just saw these shots of Olivia from a recent shoot for an Ocean's 11 sequel in NYC.  Wow.

1280_olivia_munn_TID_EXCLUSIVE_OLIV_6454

3C3DDDD000000578-4132854-All_dressed_up_

So they're making ANOTHER SEQUEL to a crappy movie? WHY?ANY ORIGINAL IDEAS?  No wonder the Rodgers family hates her. 

Archived