Fire Bowles: MERGED

choon328

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

He is despicable 

He is clueless as to what his anal OC is doing. Forte runs for 72 first half yards with a 10.0 average and what does the "genius" OC do? Puts it in the hands of Fitzpatrick who was hardly the sharpest tool in the shed and predictably the Jets lose. I hope Bowles sticks with Fitz, Gailey and their dumb a$$ offensive concepts all the way to a 4-12 finish. Then Mac or Woody can can them all. This one we GAVE AWAY.

Another dreadful, illogical, gutless decision to punt.

Jets defense sucks.  Even if they don't pick up the 4th and 17 or whatever, they can still force a 3 and out and a FG.   THAT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING.  The JETS still need a TD.

And Bowles; "I'd do it again."

The first 3 threads after the game were all about firing Bowles. So I merged them because I think there is going to be like 100 more.

Frustrating loss. This team has no identity. Definitely can't start Fitz next week. Such a winnable game.

5 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Bowles should be fired on the spot. I've seen enough of this clown. How worse could Petty be? I'd rather watch Browning Nagle again than this noodle arm douche

He won't be. But I hope he sticks with Gailey and Fitz all the way to their 4-12 finish. THEN Mac or Woody might actually pull the trigger on this mistake. The Jets under Bowles don't play good defense and they make up for it by abandoning a run game that is going for 10.0 yards a pop for a passing game that is hit or (mostly) miss. I swear I am looking at Rex with face black on the sidelines. Bowles is absolutely clueless.

The Jets need to find a QB. What did Bowles do that was so bad today? Antonio Allen was offsides on a kickoff and the re kick cost us the game. That's on Bowles?

Did Bowles tell Skrine to take a swing at Landry on the opening drive? Fitz is careless with the football.

Bowles needs to start looking towards his youth at the QB position. That will be his big decision. He has to make a change either this week or after the bye.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

The Jets need to find a QB. What did Bowles do that was so bad today? Antonio Allen was offsides on a kickoff and the re kick cost us the game. That's on Bowles?

Did Bowles tell Skrine to take a swing at Landry on the opening drive? Fitz is careless with the football.

Bowles needs to start looking towards his youth at the QB position. That will be his big decision. He has to make a change either this week or after the bye.

What Bowles did was just announce the Fitz is still the starting QB. He's sticking with the main reason this team hasn't won games and the person who continues to fail all based on last year. That's why he should get canned. He obviously doesn't have enough balls to make a change. 

4 minutes ago, choon328 said:

What Bowles did was just announce the Fitz is still the starting QB. He's sticking with the main reason this team hasn't won games and the person who continues to fail all based on last year. That's why he should get canned. He obviously doesn't have enough balls to make a change. 

There is still plenty of time for Petty to get lots of playing time this season. I'm not worried about that yet. I'd be critical if the Jets lose next week and he doesnt make a change.

Once they lose their seventh game i'd be shocked if he stuck with Fitz. If he does, i'll criticize him.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

There is still plenty of time for Petty to get lots of playing time this season. I'm not worried about that yet. I'd be critical if the Jets lose next week and he doesnt make a change.

Once they lose their seventh game i'd be shocked if he stuck with Fitz. If he does, i'll criticize him.

You're speaking like someone who isn't retarded, that's the problem.

Woody is retarded

Bowles is seriously retarded

Mac is on the spectrum

22 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

If they want to win games they would've went away from Fitz for good bc he's single-handedly cost us 3 games this year, at least. So it's not about getting Petty reps, it's about giving the team the best chance to win. Why do we have to watch Fitz blow another game to finally get him to move on from him? It's pointless. He's hurting the team so you make a change. It's pretty damn simple. 

Archived