Hey Bowles; Bench all the defensive "stars" and any others next week that showed zero effort.

RoadFan

ALL OF THEM!  Revis.  Sheldumb.  Fat Mo.  Skrine.  Gilchrist.

None of those bums above deserve to play even one snap next week.  Clearly they didn't wanna play anyway. Put in guys that want to earn a job next season.

I have no interest in seeing you coach another year for the Jets.  However, as bad as you are, half of the performance last night falls on the shameless, lazy, overpaid a-hole players.  That was a disgrace. I have even less interest in watching them play.

Todd, I watched you age 10 years last night on the sideline.  I actually felt bad for you.

So I suggest this. Man up. Grow a pair. Send a message.  And sit those derelicts down.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Todd Bowles caused a lot of this and more he gets no sympathy from me. 

We're on the same side here.  But the lack of effort last night, was beyond unprofessional.  Those guys get paid.  One's boss might be lousy, but I have never gone to work and performed like that. 

All those worthless players should be given the rookie treatment.   Let them carry the equipment.   And bench their azz.   Revis should go to prison for grand theft and impersonating a football player!!! 

2 minutes ago, TJ said:

All those worthless players should be given the rookie treatment.   Let them carry the equipment.   And bench their azz.   Revis should go to prison for grand theft and impersonating a football player!!! 

Not bad.  I chose derelicts.  Larcenists fits too.

26 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

ALL OF THEM!  Revis.  Sheldumb.  Fat Mo.  Skrine.  Gilchrist.

None of those bums above deserve to play even one snap next week.  Clearly they didn't wanna play anyway. Put in guys that want to earn a job next season.

I have no interest in seeing you coach another year for the Jets.  However, as bad as you are, half of the performance last night falls on the shameless, lazy, overpaid a-hole players.  That was a disgrace. I have even less interest in watching them play.

Todd, I watched you age 10 years last night on the sideline.  I actually felt bad for you.

So I suggest this. Man up. Grow a pair. Send a message.  And sit those derelicts down.

That's physically impossible for women to do 

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Just saw Bowles with Otis Livingston on the news.  Otis asked him if any of the guys quit on the team.  Bowles said no.  That they just made a bunch of boneheaded plays.  Bowles has no clue, folks.

if Bowles admits his players quit in him it buillds the case to fire him.  No way he actually admits it.

17 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

Justin Burris needs more reps.  Get Revis out of there I can't watch him anymore.  At least Skrine gives max effort.

Skrine max effort?  The guy ran in semi-circles last night to avoid tacking.

He, Revis, and the safeties were so bad last night... I couldn't even tell if they were in zone or man coverage half the time. Let that marinate.

Archived