Ihedigbo is now a Patriot

Vudu

I like Dig a lot so I'm kind of sad but whatever its nice to see the Pats picking up our rejects for once. If I ever see him do his Dig celebration against us though I'm gonna be pissed.

Traitor. I wish him health but I dont wish him well.

Who, exactly, do you want?

Donte Whitner might have been a good upgrade at safety.

As far as guys on the market now, TJ Whose-yo-mama might be a good replacement for Derrick Mason.

OH HELL, just looked it up and guess who is after TJ? THE PATRIOTS A-FREAKIN-GAIN! They are trying to be the Eagles right now.

1 mans trash is another mans treasure.

Exactly. Woodhead is looking like a beast out there. Ellis still has gas and Ihedigbo was one of my favorite Jets.

This has been a really trash offseason/preseason.

If the Jets are looking to get rid of people to save cash/better the team then WHY IN THE **** IS SHOTTY STILL HERE?!

NE may have signed one of our former special teams man, but one thing they'll never sign? Mike Westhoff himself.

Ihedigbo wouldn't have been able to beat out Leonhard, Smith, Pool or Lowery at safety to begin with, his coverage ability has always been below par, so if the Patriots are expecting Ihedigbo to be anything other than a special teams guy... that'll just go to show how weak that secondary really is.

Exactly. Woodhead is looking like a beast out there. Ellis still has gas and Ihedigbo was one of my favorite Jets.

This has been a really trash offseason/preseason.

If the Jets are looking to get rid of people to save cash/better the team then WHY IN THE **** IS SHOTTY STILL HERE?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUlp2X6Kc4

Yeah, Woodhead looks scary! :rolleyes:

Nothing to do with the Ihedigbo signing, which is relatively insignificant, but the Patriots are just flat out better than the Jets.

I'm a long time Jets fan, but even the casual observer of football can see that the Patriots are vastly superior at this point in time.

I think if we play our cards right, the Jets can be legitimate Superbowl contenders by 2014.

Nothing to do with the Ihedigbo signing, which is relatively insignificant, but the Patriots are just flat out better than the Jets.

I'm a long time Jets fan, but even the casual observer of football can see that the Patriots are vastly superior at this point in time.

I think if we play our cards right, the Jets can be legitimate Superbowl contenders by 2014.

GFY troll! You need more people on that " Im a longtime Jets fan" sh*t you mentioned.

That "vastly" superior team got whipped like a red headed step kid when it mattered the most.

Really? That's hilarious, because the last time I checked... we dominated the Patriots during the playoffs last year. We manhandled Brady and the Patriots on the road in NE. We ran those guys out of Foxboro by the score of 28-21. Anyone who actually watched the game, even as a casual observer such as youself... Would understand that the game wasn't as close as the score was.

What you say is insignificant around here. What you type is irrelevant. You're not a "long time Jets fan". Your a NE fan who doesn't have the heart to admit your a Patriots fan as of right now. The Patriots time is ticking (tick-tock), but the Jets era under Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez has just begun. The Patriots are "vastly superior"? because they've won two PRESEASON games? Too funny.

Proof that you're not a true Jets fan. We've been true Super Bowl contenders since the day we signed Rex Ryan as head coach. Our defense will rank top 5 for the 3rd consecutive year this up coming season. It'll be 2014 until we're contenders? Troll. Then explain why you can't talk about teams such as the Steelers, Ravens, Colts and Patriots without mentioning the New York Jets. We've been to the AFC Championship game with top 5 D's and rushing attacks during consecutive seasons under Rex Ryan. Anyone who doesn't consider the Jets as legitimate contenders must not know a lick about the AFC.

Really? That's hilarious, because the last time I checked... we dominated the Patriots during the playoffs last year. We manhandled Brady and the Patriots on the road in NE. We ran those guys out of Foxboro by the score of 28-21. Anyone who actually watched the game, even as a casual observer such as youself... Would understand that the game wasn't as close as the score was.

What you say is insignificant around here. What you type is irrelevant. You're not a "long time Jets fan". Your a NE fan who doesn't have the heart to admit your a Patriots fan as of right now. The Patriots time is ticking (tick-tock), but the Jets era under Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez has just begun. The Patriots are "vastly superior"? because they've won two PRESEASON games? Too funny.

Proof that you're not a true Jets fan. We've been true Super Bowl contenders since the day we signed Rex Ryan as head coach. Our defense will rank top 5 for the 3rd consecutive year this up coming season. It'll be 2014 until we're contenders? Troll. Then explain why you can't talk about teams such as the Steelers, Ravens, Colts and Patriots without mentioning the New York Jets. We've been to the AFC Championship game with top 5 D's and rushing attacks during consecutive seasons under Rex Ryan. Anyone who doesn't consider the Jets as legitimate contenders must not know a lick about the AFC.

Dont feed the troll Queens!

I told you, I'm a Jets fan. Probably been one much longer than you, son.

But, even as a Jets fan, I can see that the Patriots are a far superior football team.

I don't understand how that upsets you so much.

The Jets haven't won anything in over 40 years. Losing in the AFC Championship Game makes you the champion of nothing. And, let's face it, this year won't be any different.

I'm surprised that my fellow Jets fans are willing to accept such mediocrity.

I told you, I'm a Jets fan. Probably been one much longer than you, son.

But, even as a Jets fan, I can see that the Patriots are a far superior football team.

I don't understand how that upsets you so much.

The Jets haven't won anything in over 40 years. Losing in the AFC Championship Game makes you the champion of nothing. And, let's face it, this year won't be any different.

I'm surprised that my fellow Jets fans are willing to accept such mediocrity.

TX me thinks.

Archived