ROB RYAN

BornJetsFan1983

Did anyone see right after the game Rob Ryan spouting off. I could have sworn I saw him say "Eff you" to someone on camera. One of the announcers suggested someone said something to him. And I saw him on the Jets sidelines..anyone hear anything on this?

It was great seeing him so pisst. I just hope it wasn't a Jets who said something, cause I'm pretty sure Sey Rexy is going to like that...

I didn't see this...but on the Jets postgame show they said he was really upset and they thought he might have been close to crying.

I wonder what Rex and Rob bet on this game that upset Rob this badly. Meh, It is good that Rob cares and takes his job seriously. I do hope no Jet players disrespected their coaches brother. That would be beyond silly.

I actually think it was Plexico Burress. I think I saw Burress talking smack and calling a Cowboy the B word while he was layed out and looked to be injured......not a very classy move by Burress if my eyes aren't deceiving me. I will watch the game again today to be sure though. I just remember last night watching him still spouting off at the mouth at that downed played he cracked back on. Then if you watch the end of the game, you see Rob Ryan yelling at Burress' back and walking after him but Burress doesn't turn around....but like I said this was first instinct at what I was watching last night, I'm not positive....I will watch again and get back to you.

Archived