Tedi Bruschi rips into Ochocinco

Jetfan13

In an appearance on WEEI Radio Tuesday, the former New England linebacker -- now an ESPN football analyst -- ripped into the Pats' new wide receiver for Tweeting his admiration for Tom Brady's record-setting performance Monday night in Miami according to Tom Curran of CSNNE.com.

Bruschi was exceptionally agitated about it.

"Drop the awe factor, OK, Ocho, Chad, drop the awe factor," Bruschi began. "You're not a fan, all right? You're not someone who's on another team or watching TV. You're not an analyst. You're a part of it. They want you to be a part of it. So get with the program because obviously you're not getting it and you're tweeting because you're saying, 'It's amazing to see'? It's amazing to see because you don't understand it! You still don't understand it and it's amazing to you because you can't get it.

"Stop tweeting and get in your playbook," Bruschi raged. "Wake up! If you're just waking up now - I don't know when this was, six minutes ago? - get out your bed and get to the stadium and watch some film if you still think its amazing. If you're in it and you know what you're doing and you execute out there you don't think it's amazing. You know why? Because it's what you're supposed to do. All of a sudden it's second nature. 'I know i was supposed do that, yes I went 99 yards, I threw for 517 you know why? Because we're that good and that's what we're supposed to do and that's what I thought we were gonna do.' You are still in awe to be a member of the New England Patriots offense. Join the system, buddy.

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Eff Ocho and the Iphone (and Prius) he rode in. I expect more out of Fat Albert than I do out of the Media Pimp, Chad.

BTW, everyone is N.E. should have known. You drive a Prius, you're automatically an a@@hole. Same thing with Suburu's. You can be a great person, once you get behind the wheel of those cars....you become an arse. Not sure why, its just fact.

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Eff Ocho and the Iphone (and Prius) he rode in. I expect more out of Fat Albert than I do out of the Media Pimp, Chad.

BTW, everyone is N.E. should have known. You drive a Prius, you're automatically an a@@hole. Same thing with Suburu's. You can be a great person, once you get behind the wheel of those cars....you become an arse. Not sure why, its just fact.

Quite true. It's the same thing with people who say arse that aren't from Scotland.

I though Subaru's made you gay?

Geez you people are nuts....First it was Ocho's FIRST game with the Pats...Second he was praising Brady for putting up video game type numbers in real life and this is what Bruschi is getting pissed about. Please Teddy Bruschi is a d*ck and needs to stfu. If Mark puts up those kind of number and Santonio comes out and says the same thing are you all going to hate on him?? No. You guys are just hating on him cause he's on the Pats. Get over it.

OK I drive a Honda CRV so what does that make me?

Not getting laid in your car.

I drive a Honda Element and I'll have you know, there isnt a better vehicle for this activity. The back seats fold up on the sides and its like a truck bed back there. Throw a air matress in the back and its a virtual shaggin wagon.

Or you can just fold the seats all the way back...not quite as comfy, but still good.

6229240008_large.jpg

Cargo.JPG

I drive a Honda Element and I'll have you know, there isnt a better vehicle for this activity. The back seats fold up on the sides and its like a truck bed back there. Throw a air matress in the back and its a virtual shaggin wagon.

Or you can just fold the seats all the way back...not quite as comfy, but still good.

6229240008_large.jpg

Cargo.JPG

Damn!!!!! If I smothered myself in bacon grease we could go cruising.

Bruschi tells it like it is. He predicted the Jets would go to the Super Bowl last year. In other news isn't it funny watching Herm and Mangini on NFL Live?

I like Herm on TV, but Mangini makes me want to rip my eyeballs out with that contrived smile and dead-pan delivery. He has the charisma of a dead cat. Completely devoid of humanity. At least when Belichick mumbles to the press you can see the loathing on his face. Watching Mangini is like watching a rat-cyborg-fake retard trying to stop a fart.

OMG don't ever move to Portland. Now I like you.

Archived