Brandon Marshall calls Chad Henne “white Vick”

SoFlaJets

David Smith

September 15, 2011

chadhennegetty-e1314660239691.jpg?w=244 Getty Images

ESPN the Magazine recently, and controversially, asked, “What if Michael Vick were white?Brandon Marshall’s answer to that question is that if Vick were white he’d be Chad Henne.

Marshall, the Dolphins receiver, said his quarterback was so impressive with his running on Monday night that he looked a little like Vick out there.

Yeah the white Vick,” Marshall said.

Although it was largely overshadowed by an even bigger game by Tom Brady on Monday night, Henne had a tremendous game in the loss to the Patriots, running for 59 yards and passing for 416 yards. Marshall said the running is a nice little bonus.

“As long as he doesn’t get hit and he continues to do that because we need that,” Marshall said. “It definitely helps us out, as long as he gets down early enough we’ll take it

When I originally saw that ******* thing a way's back, my only thought was how when aliens eventually do land here, they're going to think that we have gotta be the single dumbest species in the entire universe.

Perhaps. But only because pictures of white Michael Vick made some of our species worry about what aliens think of us.

Having said that, you're probably right all the same.

WOW. That's gotta be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Espn actually made a picture of Michael Vick as a white man? Shwaaaa?

my only thought was how when aliens eventually do land here, they're going to think that we have gotta be the single dumbest species in the entire universe.

I agree 1000%. If there are aliens watching our planet, they probably look at us like silly little savage monkeys, or left here a long time ago. I would too.

Archived