Revis Wired

flgreen

Great to see two guys breaking the butts on both sides but have we seriously had somebody as dominate as Revis...ever?

And why didn't Garrett and Romo attack Cro with Austin on the other side if he was struggling so much?

Cro had a decent game. He got beat a few times by Dez. Revis got beat once by him to. The play on the pick was the same play that Revis got beat on earlier, except this time Poole had the over, and Revis played the pick.

Cool part in the video just as the ball hit Revis hands, you could hear the crowd explode.

Cro had a decent game. He got beat a few times by Dez. Revis got beat once by him to. The play on the pick was the same play that Revis got beat on earlier, except this time Poole had the over, and Revis played the pick.

Cool part in the video just as the ball hit Revis hands, you could hear the crowd explode.

I thought Cro played ok at best, had 2 plays with Austin had the better of him (TD pass and one of his 1st down completions) but was really shocked that they didn't attack him more frequently since he looked off. I dunno maybe I'm just a big critic of Cro because I see him as a Kerry Rhodes twin (great ball skills, awful in the run) but I was surprised that they didn't utilize Austin as much as they could have.

The second Revis' hands touched the ball Jet fans had to realize that they just saw something special in the making. After the Texans, Lions, Browns, Broncos and Colts games from last year and now the Cowboys game I've come to expect to watch a full 60 minutes knowing that Rex has his guys playing their hearts out and that they're always in games.

Revis will go down as the greatest Jets player of all-time. In my eyes, he's on the verge of going down as the greatest shut down, cover corner of all-time. One thing is for sure, Champ Bailey was amazing for years on end, but Revis has been the best thing since Deion Sanders of his golden years. The way Revis plays the game is unreal. He's the definition of a franchise player. You can build a dynasty defense around this kid; he's a tremendous talent. When Dez Bryant walked up to Revis, and made it known that he respects the man... That's all that needs to be said. The play of Revis, on the field, demands respect in it's own right.

Revis will go down as the greatest Jets player of all-time. In my eyes, he's on the verge of going down as the greatest shut down, cover corner of all-time. One thing is for sure, Champ Bailey was amazing for years on end, but Revis has been the best thing since Deion Sanders of his golden years. The way Revis plays the game is unreal. He's the definition of a franchise player. You can build a dynasty defense around this kid; he's a tremendous talent. When Dez Bryant walked up to Revis, and made it known that he respects the man... That's all that needs to be said. The play of Revis, on the field, demands respect in it's own right.

Not taking anything away from Revis, who will definitely go down as one of the greatest Jets and NFL players, Joe Namath is and will always be the greatest Jet of all time for many reasons, including prompting the merger of the NFL and AFL by winning SB III; changing the complexion of the game to a more wide open entertainment-oriented sport; helping to create greater awareness and interest in the NFL which helped build the vast audience we have today; not to mention his talent and quick release ability as an exciting and winning HOF QB, among other things. Namath played a big part in helping to establish the NLF that affords Revis the opportunity to play today!

Not taking anything away from Revis, who will definitely go down as one of the greatest Jets and NFL players, Joe Namath is and will always be the greatest Jet of all time for many reasons, including prompting the merger of the NFL and AFL by winning SB III; changing the complexion of the game to a more wide open entertainment-oriented sport; helping to create greater awareness and interest in the NFL which helped build the vast audience we have today; not to mention his talent and quick release ability as an exciting and winning HOF QB, among other things. Namath played a big part in helping to establish the NLF that affords Revis the opportunity to play today!

Darrelle Revis never kissed Suzy Kolber.

Rock on, Joe!

http://prod.www.jets...a4-f7bd047570b2

I was as hard on Revis as anyone during his hold out, but anyone who thinks he is only playing for the money watch this.

Great Video

Nice vid btw Is there a worse job than being a place kicker? lol

Aside from a year in high school, I dont have experience on the field, granted, but I'd be willing to bet is isn't TOO often when a reciever walks off the field on fourth down and says to the guy covering him, "I respect you, dog." lol It was basically all there was TO say. lol How do you talk sh*t to a guy you can't get two feet away from. lol The only knock i have on DR is that he's TOO good! Like Mariano, it's getting to where I'm disappointed if he gives up one completion like he did. lol but yeah, you saw the hardknocks, EVERYBODY respects this dude! lol great.

Archived