Best Bet of the week

faba

Pick the game and team that you think is a lock to win

steelers will romp in their home opener after ther shellacking last week

In a knockout pooll the Steelers are a lock.But giving 14.5 points in any NFL game is bad bet. You're a garbage time score from getting screwed. Stay away.

I'd say the Jets over the Jaguars is a lock straight up, but giving up 9 points is always a real gamble. As a Jets fan, I can't imagine this game being close, but I guess that's just the Jets fan in me.

The Ravens (on the road) over the Titans is, in my eyes, a must bet game. Take the Ravens giving up 6 points all day.

On a side note, I wouldn't come anywhere near the Cowboys-49ers game. The 49ers are a team that's going to compete this year, and we have no idea what type of team Dallas will become.

I'd say the Jets over the Jaguars is a lock straight up, but giving up 9 points is always a real gamble. As a Jets fan, I can't imagine this game being close, but I guess that's just the Jets fan in me.

The Ravens (on the road) over the Titans is, in my eyes, a must bet game. Take the Ravens giving up 6 points all day.

On a side note, I wouldn't come anywhere near the Cowboys-49ers game. The 49ers are a team that's going to compete this year, and we have no idea what type of team Dallas will become.

Ravens burned me as well -- good call on the Niners even though they blew it.

Archived