****The Official Gameday Thread: New York Jets vs. Jacksonville Jaguars****

JetsFanFromQueens

Just when Shonn Greene and our rushing attack gets going, Nick Mangold goes down. I'll tell you what, it could have been much worse, at first? I thought the worst, thinking of a season ending injury. After seeing Mangold walk off the field, limping but still walking? I feel much better about this situation. He'll return, as always, he'll come back.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god for Rex Ryan. He knows exactly when to gamble, and exactly when to play it smart. Up by 6 points, 4th and 1... Great call kicking the FG. Now it's a two possession game against an offense that put up less than 20 yards during the first quarter.

Credit where credit is due; Nick Folk has been money this season.

Sanchez with his 2nd int of the game, but how can you blame Sanchez for that one? He's a young QB who's trying to pick up a tough 3rd down on 3rd and 15. Our offense was moving, until Wayne Hunter with an uncalled for face mask. I put that INT of Hunter, for putting Sanchez in that situation.

You have got to be joking.

Sanchez with his 2nd int of the game, but how can you blame Sanchez for that one? He's a young QB who's trying to pick up a tough 3rd down on 3rd and 15. Our offense was moving, until Wayne Hunter with an uncalled for face mask. I put that INT of Hunter, for putting Sanchez in that situation.

Love the loyalty but you need to wake up. That was pathetic for a NFL QB. The game should be all but over except for Sanchez.

I like his moxy late in games but the time for him to grow up during the normal course of a game is running out. That last pick was QB 101.

Sanchez isn't any good. That's all there is to say about it.

Way to quit on a 3rd year QB. He's not any good, have you not seen Sanchez perform during the playoffs? He's an excellent YOUNG quarterback who's still coming into his own. He's 10/12, 1 TD/2 INT's and we're winning the football game. Why did Sanchez make that throw on 3rd and 15? Because Hunter put us in a 1st and 25 situation.

Way to quit on a 3rd year QB. He's not any good, have you not seen Sanchez perform during the playoffs? He's an excellent YOUNG quarterback who's still coming into his own. He's 10/12, 1 TD/2 INT's and we're winning the football game. Why did Sanchez make that throw on 3rd and 15? Because Hunter put us in a 1st and 25 situation.

So you don't feel he should not have stared down his receiver and seen his wide open option on the sideline? That was the whole purpose of stacking the three wideouts.

Archived