To all the Haters...63.2%!

Latinlawyer

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is kind of a strange thing to say considering his definition of rational would exclude me because I don't like him less now than before. Your suggestion that I've disregarded his performance is particularly ludicrous considering that I'm apparently the only one whose opinion of Sanchez has actually improved over the last two years. He's better than I thought he'd be. He's worse than others thought he'd be. He's not as good as you thought he'd be...yet! Pick the fundamentally irrational position. Try again. One more time.

I don't know, whichever position it is that I'm not supposedly taking?

He's won me over for what he's done on the field, he's always been the apple in my eye for his looks. So hawt and smexy.

I'm dumb and I cant stand dealing with stupid people...it makes me angry. Cant imagine how someone as smart as Aten feels. So I'm not surprised by his anger at all. In fact, its just.

Just what?

(my computer doesnt wanna let me quote anymore, I get some googl translate sh*t in the box. I guess its telling me it's time to leave. lol)

But Vicious...........lol I guess 32 works better, huh? You get the f---in point! lmao

Peace fellas.

Let's go Sancho!!

I looks awesome only being +8 in TD/Int. Awesomely average. That describes Mark Sanchez.

Do you actually want to bring that back up now that you guys are banning/threatening to ban people right and left for far less or are you just rubbing my nose in it?

Apparently the banning is all threat... they made an example out of Serphynx for name-calling, but let that troll Garb call me dick, a$$hole, bitch, idiot and whatever else she wanted without doing anything, and ironically I was actually just talking football. So its not like it was warranted.

Anyway, looks like I've got to get caught up on this thread here... see what kind of dingleberry's are pretending to be smart and whatnot.

So, if Sanchez finishes the season with a QB Rating of 90+, Aten and RJF get matching "I HEART CONSUELA" tats.

Make it happen.

Tell you what, how about if he winds up sucking in the long run, everyone just chips in for my tat that will say: "I'm so happy that Mark Sanchez is bad and that existing statistics in September of 2011 wound up being a good indicator of his future performance, because now I look like a genius to my random internet friends who I didn't even like that much in the first place. That was really my entire agenda in the first place anyways. Plus maybe now the Jets get to spend a couple more years trying to find another QB depending on whether or not they think the risks he poses are a big enough threat to a Super Bowl run. Seriously, I feel great that this has happened."

I'll be getting it on either my back or my penis. Haven't decided yet.

This is why it's easy to lay the agenda label on you and others when you make satements without any basis in fact.

2011 First 2 Games (Bolded Green where better)

43/68 63.2% 517 yds 7.6 ypa 4 TDs 3 INTs

2011 First 2 Games (Bolded Green where better)

31/51 60% 294 yds 5.7 ypa 3 TDs 0 INTs

It's easy to label anyone anything if your agenda is to label people to illustrate your point.

I was referring to his overall start in 2010. When I was specifically referring to the first 2 games of a season I said as much. To start out the season in 2010, as you bolded, he didn't throw an interception until the middle of October. Now we're lucky if he can make it to the middle of the first half without turning it over.

Further, I find it amusing that anyone who finds so little fault with Sanchez would find fault with him for the worst offensive gameplan in recent memory. Yet in doing so you are portraying Sanchez as the #1 goat of the Baltimore game last season.

I do not think, from what I've seen so far, that he is any better of a QB than he was last year. In some parts of his game he is no better than when he was a rookie. Ask me again when we have more than 2 games against 4th-rate secondaries by which to judge his supposedly-obvious improved accuracy.

Tell you what, how about if he winds up sucking in the long run, everyone just chips in for my tat that will say: "I'm so happy that Mark Sanchez is bad and that existing statistics in September of 2011 wound up being a good indicator of his future performance, because now I look like a genius to my random internet friends who I didn't even like that much in the first place. That was really my entire agenda in the first place anyways. Plus maybe now the Jets get to spend a couple more years trying to find another QB depending on whether or not they think the risks he poses are a big enough threat to a Super Bowl run. Seriously, I feel great that this has happened."

If you get that entire statement tattoed on your penis and send proof to someone who might look at it and read if the entire statement fit on your penis(say a lesbian) I will entirely pay for that tattoo upon verification!

Go for it college boy!

I'm in.

Brady>Sanchez>Fitzpatrick>Henne. I will never understand the hate some of you have for Sanchez. He is what he is. He will win more games than he loses.

I agree with the Patriots fan.

I bailed on this thread early, but there's some good sh*t in here... JIF made me actually LOL a couple times, Crusher too.

All the "pseudo-intellectuals" came out to play in this one didn't they... hahaha... what a bunch of clowns. I'm glad I didn't post on these boards much when the great Pennington "debates" ensued... not sure I could have tolerated the level of douchebaggery and prick-measuring some of you are compelled by.

Anyway, I'm a Jets fan - I hope our team wins every week. If Sanchez can make the games less stressful to watch, then that would be awesome. I don't expect him to be HOF, just keep me from developing an ulcer before the end of the regular season. So far, he's been better this year. Brought us back in a game we should have lost against Dallas, and threw some meaningless INTs in an eventual blowout.

Apparently enough for some of the blowhards here to trot out their wanna-be lawyerin' but not enough for me to abandon hope in week 2, and that is what being a sports fan is all about by the way... having faith in your team, through the good and bad, having hope that they will win. Anyone stating otherwise, isn't really in it for the game side of being a fan... they are in it for the "pouring salt in the wounds" experience of commiserating.

I bailed on this thread early, but there's some good sh*t in here... JIF made me actually LOL a couple times, Crusher too.

All the "pseudo-intellectuals" came out to play in this one didn't they... hahaha... what a bunch of clowns. I'm glad I didn't post on these boards much when the great Pennington "debates" ensued... not sure I could have tolerated the level of douchebaggery and prick-measuring some of you are compelled by.

Anyway, I'm a Jets fan - I hope our team wins every week. If Sanchez can make the games less stressful to watch, then that would be awesome. I don't expect him to be HOF, just keep me from developing an ulcer before the end of the regular season. So far, he's been better this year. Brought us back in a game we should have lost against Dallas, and threw some meaningless INTs in an eventual blowout.

Apparently enough for some of the blowhards here to trot out their wanna-be lawyerin' but not enough for me to abandon hope in week 2, and that is what being a sports fan is all about by the way... having faith in your team, through the good and bad, having hope that they will win. Anyone stating otherwise, isn't really in it for the game side of being a fan... they are in it for the "pouring salt in the wounds" experience of commiserating.

I'm basically here. I just PERSONALLY don't see a lot of to believe him to be "elite" which in my mind makes our window more limited. My whole point is that it's too early to say anything with numbers in regard to this season, from both sides. I just feel with the two games we've had he's had an opportunity to light it up and he's been fairly meh. I'm interested to see what Cam Newton does to the Jags this upcoming week and additionally am concerned about this Raider game. I want more than anything for him to be s top 10 QB.

I'm basically here. I just PERSONALLY don't see a lot of to believe him to be "elite" which in my mind makes our window more limited. My whole point is that it's too early to say anything with numbers in regard to this season, from both sides. I just feel with the two games we've had he's had an opportunity to light it up and he's been fairly meh. I'm interested to see what Cam Newton does to the Jags this upcoming week and additionally am concerned about this Raider game. I want more than anything for him to be s top 10 QB.

I don't care if he ever becomes elite personally. I'm a Jets fan, and he's a part of the team... as long as the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, and this team wins... then I could give a sh*t what story Sanchez's stats tell. I care about wins, and the one stats nobody seems to bring up is how many times Sanchez has brought us back in the 4th quarter and helped this defense-led team win.

I do too, but guess what? That doesn't mean anything. Worse than Tom Brady isn't much of an insult, and better than Harvard and Henne is faint praise.

If people having different opinions on things to you constitutes intolerable douche-measuring I don't think this is your medium.

I'm a me being right fan. Now that he's proved me wrong by being better than I thought possible I'm just hoping he doesn't take us all the way. And if he does, then he'd better make the Hall of Fame or I'll still have something to complain about. I pseudo-lawyered up some evidence that he has not improved, specifically that his performance through two games this year is about the same as it was in 2009 and 2010 (I actually think there's a reasonable argument to be made that this year was actually the worst of the three given the level of competition he faced, but we'll stick with the same), but then I'm ignoring the fact that we were supposed to lose to Dallas (what happened to always having faith?) and that the interceptions against Jacksonville didn't count. Also, I'm trying to get you to abandon hope in week 2 and am not in it for the game side of being a fan.

I don't care if he ever becomes elite personally. I'm a Jets fan, and he's a part of the team... as long as the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, and this team wins... then I could give a sh*t what story Sanchez's stats tell. I care about wins, and the one stats nobody seems to bring up is how many times Sanchez has brought us back in the 4th quarter and helped this defense-led team win.

So you get the pseudo-intellects and the better than you fans. Got it.

So now if someone doesn't see what you do, he's a "pseudo-intellectual", a blowhard, a clown, is guilty of douchebaggery, wanna-be-lawyerin', has abandoned hope in week 2, and is only watching games in search of negative points to bring up. Gotcha.

Why not write: "I have deep insight into the psyche and motivations of those who don't agree with me as to the degree of Mark Sanchez's progress. Said people have serious personal issues requiring therapy and/or medication."?

lol. It's all good, man. People are allowed to disagree and still root for the same team. Everyone here is just stating an opinion. Some agree with each other and some disagree with each other. If you don't want to join in you don't have to. But if people want to discuss something it's kind of snobbish of you to come along and, in so many words, say that anyone endeavoring into a discussion you disapprove of has psychiatric problems. I only say this because I've been on that end of it years ago and we can smell our own.

All I'm saying is there are plenty of threads I have no interest in. I skip them. What I don't do is drop in to tell those having said discussion that they have personal or intellectual shortcomings for not having the same subject interests I do.

Archived