Back on topic ... how will 3 and 0 feel?

Maxman

Seriously if the Jets win this Sunday they will be 3 and 0. That is pretty damn cool. Not sure if you guys remember but they don't always get out of the gate fast.

How good will 3 and 0 feel heading into Baltimore?

I am looking forward to it...the Jets are going to roll this weekend. No more Mangini to make the West Coast a nightmare.

I don't think it'll feel like anything really. We've all known since the schedule was released that with Baltimore and New England coming, 3-0 is nothing more or less than where we had to be at this point.

This is the truth. I guess it will just be a nice change that the Jets haven't screwed up and did what they were supposed to do.

How will 3-0 feel? As expected.

When predicting our schedule during the offseason, I predicted a 13-3 record, having us go 3-0 starting off the season. With a win over the Raiders, we'll be 3-0 and right on track.

I'd love to see the Jets do better than 13-3, but as it would stand, we'd only have to go 10-3 for a 13-3 record. I think 10-3 is something we can do.

How will 3-0 feel? As expected.

When predicting our schedule during the offseason, I predicted a 13-3 record, having us go 3-0 starting off the season. With a win over the Raiders, we'll be 3-0 and right on track.

I'd love to see the Jets do better than 13-3, but as it would stand, we'd only have to go 10-3 for a 13-3 record. I think 10-3 is something we can do.

Which 3 games do you see us losing?

I see more of a 9-10 win season.

Seriously if the Jets win this Sunday they will be 3 and 0. That is pretty damn cool. Not sure if you guys remember but they don't always get out of the gate fast.

I am looking forward to it...the Jets are going to roll this weekend. No more Mangini to make the West Coast a nightmare.

It will be effing superb if we get the win tomorrow Max, then about 5 minutes later I'll be pondering how the F we're gonna beat the Ravens.

Its a disease....

they've lost once in september under Rex, hopefully they cotinue that fact.

Archived