This Max guy is KILLING us

Jetsfan80

Total workout warrior. I knew the minute he rant the 11.57 40-yard dash, that he'd fly up people's draft boards - but I didn't think for a second the Jets would take him.

He's set this franchise back at least a decade. Frakking 23.7%... unreal.

Max is still young and inexperienced. I still think he can come into his own as an administrator. Give him time.

Either that or the fact that he looks like a giant newborn has me slightly confused.

He is what he is, that's all he is. Show me a single stat that indicates he has improved. Weak, well you know, bad on board decisions. Locks in on a single poster. I've even heard the activity in the mods lounge has diminished. Guess we're just stuck with him for the next 10 years or so

Max: Wait.....this Mafia forum.....my God.....why did I approve this for Crusher.....holy.....oh my......JESUS

I should have at least littered the place with ads so I made some money off of it. It is like its own world in there. Last time I went in there I saw people with over 1,000 posts and I had never heard of them. I was pretty strange. :winking0001:

He is what he is, that's all he is. Show me a single stat that indicates he has improved. Weak, well you know, bad on board decisions. Locks in on a single poster. I've even heard the activity in the mods lounge has diminished. Guess we're just stuck with him for the next 10 years or so

The board doesn't crash any more on game days. That is an improvement.

Oh wait, Beans gets credit for that one...dammit, lol...

I should have at least littered the place with ads so I made some money off of it. It is like its own world in there. Last time I went in there I saw people with over 1,000 posts and I had never heard of them. I was pretty strange. :winking0001:

yea well some of youse guys have REAL jobs that don't allow you the freedom to stay on a football MB all day, every day

Unless the mafia forum starts having games again and gives people a place to just have fun and vent we will need to ban 80% of my favorite posters. Starting with Monkey.

Hey serious question -- are there actual problems in the mafia forum? I know there aren't any games going on right now. But is there fighting there? Or other problems?

Hey serious question -- are there actual problems in the mafia forum? I know there aren't any games going on right now. But is there fighting there? Or other problems?

Their are no games because we usually don;t play during football. Asking if their is fighting while playing Mafia is like asking if theirs chewing during eating. Tried to get one going but no one is interested.

Thats a loaded question. Its gets heated, people get upset and go all emo, say mean things, threaten to leave or never play again. Then write a long sappy apology for their behavior and how they love everyone and love teh mafia at JN and Max for letting them play here.

Its makes us grow closer as a community.

In fact, we look forward to those melt downs. It really is the essence of our fabric.

Actual problems...no. Well, yeah, some of us have actual problems...but not like hostile hate problems.

yea well some of youse guys have REAL jobs that don't allow you the freedom to stay on a football MB all day, every day

I someday aspire to have JetNation be my real job. I will do camp reports from the bushes at Florham Park. And do live post game interviews from Route 3.

I am dreaming big...

Thats a loaded question. Its gets heated, people get upset and go all emo, say mean things, threaten to leave or never play again. Then write a long sappy apology for their behavior and how they love everyone and love teh mafia at JN and Max for letting them play here.

Its makes us grow closer as a community.

In fact, we look forward to those melt downs. It really is the essence of our fabric.

Actual problems...no. Well, yeah, some of us have actual problems...but not like hostile hate problems.

This.

And your looking at THE most attacked, harassed, scrutinized and mocked jerk in all of mafia. Me. Hell, attacking me has become the game within the game, people come here from other mafia sites to rip on me. I get more sh*t than PAC, CTM and Jif put together and I never so much as wince when taking it all.... Which could partially explain my insensitivity when I leave the mafia.

Love me some mafia.

Archived