Baltimore

Jetsfan80

I know we typically devote about 24-48 hours of discussion of the previous game before moving on to the next one, but in my mind, the quicker we forget about Sunday's loss to the Raiders, the better.

The Ravens blew out the Steelers and Rams, and sandwiched in between is an ugly loss to Tennessee. On Sunday rookie Torrey Smith caught 5 balls for 152 yards and 3 TD's in his first NFL start, as part of a record-setting offensive day for the Ravens.

On the offensive side, Ray Rice scares the hell out of me. I think he can certainly hurt us like McFadden did if the front 7 does not do a significantly better job closing the running lanes. The Ravens will try to kill us all game with screens and swing passes. On the other hand, Anquan Boldin doesn't scare me at all. He's suddenly looking old.

On defense, obviously Ngata is going to destroy us if there is no Nick Mangold. Hell, he might destroy us WITH Mangold in there.

Overall, the Ravens are a + 45 in net points, 2nd in the NFL behind Detroit (+ 55). Going into their house for a Sunday night game is daunting to say the least, so let's hope we catch them playing like the Week 2 version of the Ravens rather than Weeks 1 & 3.

I know we typically devote about 24-48 hours of discussion of the previous game before moving on to the next one, but in my mind, the quicker we forget about Sunday's loss to the Raiders, the better.

The Ravens blew out the Steelers and Rams, and sandwiched in between is an ugly loss to Tennessee. On Sunday rookie Torrey Smith caught 5 balls for 152 yards and 3 TD's in his first NFL start, as part of a record-setting offensive day for the Ravens.

On the offensive side, Ray Rice scares the hell out of me. I think he can certainly hurt us like McFadden did if the front 7 does not do a significantly better job closing the running lanes. The Ravens will try to kill us all game with screens and swing passes. On the other hand, Anquan Boldin doesn't scare me at all. He's suddenly looking old.

On defense, obviously Ngata is going to destroy us if there is no Nick Mangold. Hell, he might destroy us WITH Mangold in there.

Overall, the Ravens are a + 45 in net points, 2nd in the NFL behind Detroit (+ 55). Going into their house for a Sunday night game is daunting to say the least, so let's hope we catch them playing like the Week 2 version of the Ravens rather than Weeks 1 & 3.

Smith is still a rookie and adjusting to the game. It's impossible to repeat that kinda performance and you know Rex is gonna be paying extra attention to him.

I wanna beat the Ravens in their house while they are playing their best game. The victory will be so much sweeter than.

The way the Jets are playing Football...the Ravens are built to destroy. Serioulsy. Their strenghts play right into our weaknesses.

The old JiF is back, there isnt a chance on this planet or any other that the Jets win this game.

Say hello to 2-2 and more than likely 2-3. Sucks. Thought we were SB bound this year. Thats what I get for believing in the Jets. Should have known better.

The way the Jets are playing Football...the Ravens are built to destroy. Serioulsy. Their strenghts play right into our weaknesses.

The old JiF is back, there isnt a chance on this planet or any other that the Jets win this game.

Say hello to 2-2 and more than likely 2-3. Sucks. Thought we were SB bound this year. Thats what I get for believing in the Jets. Should have known better.

Baltimore by 2 TDs... Nothing I've seen this season gives me any reason to believe this will be anything but a bloodbath.

We're not good.

Baltimore by 2 TDs... Nothing I've seen this season gives me any reason to believe this will be anything but a bloodbath.

We're not good.

It will be ugly...no doubt. 2 TD's? I was actually thinking worse. I could literally see that defense blanking us and giving us a NE type as beating...something like 27-0 maybe a FG or two. Fortunately, Joe Flacco sucks and we should be able stop the passing game to key in on the run. But who knows, I said that about Jason Campbell and the Raiders. lol

I'm kind of glad that trip to Balt for this game didnt come to fruition. Good luck friend...good luck.

It's so good to see you again.

That's best case scenario. It's on Rex to get this team up after that limp dicked performance.

Its also on him not to botch simple in game coaching decisions. I <3 Rex Ryan. But that was his worst performance as a coach yesterday.

I'm hoping for extra motivation going into Balt. They are clearly beatable, see the Titans game, but my god...this team is a mess.

I think the Jets beat both the Ravens and Pats. The world was over last year too after the loss to the Ravens at home and the Jets quickly righted the ship.

I trust Rex to rectify the situation and not let it spiral out of control.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU MUTHA****AS HAHA!!! YOU LOST TO MUTHA****IN OAKLAND. I'VE ****ED SO MANY OF THOSE BITCHES I MADE THE BLACK HOLE A GAPING BLOODY GASH. I FORCED MY ****IN MANHOOD ALL UP IN THEM AND MADE THEM SUBMIT TO ME!!!!

/Does Old Spice Commercial

YALL GONNA GET ****ED NEXT WEEK!!!! YOU CAN'T STOP US!! IMA TAKE THAT SWEET LITTLE BITCH SANCHEZ AND MAKE HIM SUBMIT TO THE RAY RAY, THEN IMA LET T-SIZZLE GET MY SLOPPY SECONDS

/Stabs 5 year old

YEA WATCHA GONNA DO YOU ****IN BITCHES!!! RAY RAY GONNA MAKE YOU BITCHES SORRY YOU EVER ****ED WITH THE BLACK AND PURPLE BECAUSE THAT'LL BE THE COLOR OF YOUR a$$ CHEEKS AFTER THIS WEEKEND!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Why? Why do you feel it necessary to make such posts?

I agree...the inside jokes, unfunny spiderman pics, just the overall dickheaded tone of the posts are really bringing the board down. You have to sift through a whole lot of nonsense here now. I don't get it.

Archived