*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A truer statement has never been spoken.

I'd volunteer to mod next, but I'm still stuck in the midst of modding a game there... ugh... painstaking... last time for that me thinks...

Actually monkey I prefer to have you playing. Though all the games you have modded where fun. I like you in the game.

Actually monkey I prefer to have you playing. Though all the games you have modded where fun. I like you in the game.

Thanks man. You are the president of my fan club for sure... hopefully you still like me in the game as I continue down the path of ranting less, and thinking more. :)

Yeah, I was just debunking the assertion that I indicted 3/4 of the game on D1. Like I said, I pretty much stuck to my D1 reads the whole

game, except when Crusher, Hess and YOU became my shiny objects. Nowhere near as distracted as I usually let myself get. Plus, I just thought it was my turn to volley the harassment it back to you... ya know, due to your obsession issues...

ape you played fine and were crucial to your sides victory.. Just give up on this desire to

dominape here, if it hasn't happenned in 3 years, it's probably not going to happen.. Just like sanchez ;)

lol.. the Ape wants his "play to do the talking" and he got thrashed in the SMC thread.

I really do think we should have won this after taking out SMC and Hess but it was still fun.. I'll suspend my personal rule and continue playing during football season.. just hope we don't all get burnt by the time the seasons over.

lol.. the Ape wants his "play to do the talking" and he got thrashed in the SMC thread.

I really do think we should have won this after taking out SMC and Hess but it was still fun.. I'll suspend my personal rule and continue playing during football season.. just hope we don't all get burnt by the time the seasons over.

You mean the season isn't over? GTFO

I agree.. We should take it easy.. Def up for another though.. Smaller games are a little more palatable... I will try and put together one to mod over the next few days

Agree with this. I'd be up for modding one too, but I'd probably use one of my "backup" ideas I've had and keep it smaller. Anything that would be bigger and garner more outside interest we should hold off on for now.

Actually, I just remembered an idea I had in the past, but never ran it as it's certainly a much smaller game (would be even smaller than this one unless I can think of a way to expand it). I could get that going in the next few days if people want.

OMG... it's like some freakish groundhog day. Same people saying the same ******* things over and over again. QJF should be banned. He was cute and refreshing for about half a day, now he's horrible.

It totally is ground hogs day. Same sh*t over and over again.

But its Football and I love it and I have to have it.

Awesome game, JiF, it was really enjoyable to play. I'm glad I got into it and when I did, nothing was going on early on so I could catch up. The only time I was out of it was the weekend, but I hardly play on the weekend anyway. So I missed a day phase.

Well played all around. Props to Crusher and Ape. Same to AVM and BG.

I liked my role a lot and wasn't sure how to play it so I opted for the lay low routine. I didn't want to be vocal for fear of being a lynch target because I honestly didn't know what I would reveal. I couldn't say bodyguard because that would jeapordize AVM and a fake reveal might not have worked and that would have jeapordized AVM as well.

I'm just glad CTM and Ape didn't go after me. Well played.

Agree with this. I'd be up for modding one too, but I'd probably use one of my "backup" ideas I've had and keep it smaller. Anything that would be bigger and garner more outside interest we should hold off on for now.

Actually, I just remembered an idea I had in the past, but never ran it as it's certainly a much smaller game (would be even smaller than this one unless I can think of a way to expand it). I could get that going in the next few days if people want.

I have a game with a little different setup in mind that will take a bit to balance, if you want to go first

ape you played fine and were crucial to your sides victory.. Just give up on this desire to

dominape here, if it hasn't happenned in 3 years, it's probably not going to happen.. Just like sanchez ;)

What are you talking about? I said I didn't want to chest thump and I'm not, it was a team victory and I'm just happy I didn't cost town the game. Who said anything about dominating?

The only reason I responded to you to begin with is because I'm trying to point out that I didn't FOS half the game, as you insinuated. I had some good early reads and I stuck to them, but I also chased my own tail a bit... and royally screwed up the decision to hammer you.

I know how bad you want me to fight with you over this, but its not going to happen. Schmuck.

What are you talking about? I said I didn't want to chest thump and I'm not, it was a team victory and I'm just happy I didn't cost town the game. Who said anything about dominating?

you said you didn't want to chest thump and then did exactly that... burp

you said you didn't want to chest thump and then did exactly that... burp

I corrected you, idiot. I don't consider that chest thumping... its setting the record straight. I didn't FOS the whole game, that was the only point I was making. You act like I'm sitting here claiming to be the sole reason for the town win. Seriously you are a miserable prick. GFY

Have I played in a game you've modded? I can't recall...

It's been awhile, so maybe not.. I modded a lot when I first started playing, but a bunch of you newer guys were more excited to do it in recent years, so I haven't had a chance again

It's been awhile, so maybe not.. I modded a lot when I first started playing, but a bunch of you newer guys were more excited to do it in recent years, so I haven't had a chance again

That's what I thought... come up with something. Would you go theme'd or original material?

I corrected you, idiot. I don't consider that chest thumping... its setting the record straight. I didn't FOS the whole game, that was the only point I was making. You act like I'm sitting here claiming to be the sole reason for the town win. Seriously you are a miserable prick. GFY

sweet melt brah

That's what I thought... come up with something. Would you go theme'd or original material?

Probably theme'd.. i've always done originaly material however.. but the theme'd games can be fun.. Jif's set up was just about a perfect interpretation of the movie

sweet melt brah

You consider me telling you that you are a horrible human being and GFY a meltdown you sad sack? Not even close. Hahaha.. those 2 statements being directed at you come as naturally to me as mouth breathing and picking nits out of my back hair.

Agree with you about JIF's setup, it was awesome. He gave real thought to how the movie characters can be blended into a natural mafia setup... its what I've gone for in both Goonies and BSG. You know which game I really thought was perfectly setup too? The Thing, who was that SMC that ran that?

I have a game with a little different setup in mind that will take a bit to balance, if you want to go first

I could definitely go ahead and run mine, I think I've got it pretty much all worked out. It won't be too big, so it shouldn't take too long anyway. Probably just want one person to take a quick look at the setup for me first.

You consider me telling you that you are a horrible human being and GFY a meltdown you sad sack? Not even close. Hahaha.. those 2 statements being directed at you come as naturally to me as mouth breathing and picking nits out of my back hair.

Agree with you about JIF's setup, it was awesome. He gave real thought to how the movie characters can be blended into a natural mafia setup... its what I've gone for in both Goonies and BSG. You know which game I really thought was perfectly setup too? The Thing, who was that SMC that ran that?

Yeah, outside of that little unimportant fact that 98% of the game turned out to be scum, it was really well done.

:-P

sweet melt brah

Wow.

Damn, AVM, town almost had that won

I hate you both so much. Mostly Brett, as his was the last post I saw before I left. I knew someone would try to mess with me regardless, but his "wow." made me think holy crap, I blew an obvious win haha

brett- > a defense for ape's why wait to announce scum arguement would've been that you didn't want to eliminate yourself from pool of possible neo's... that beign said, you were toast anyway.. i think avm knew and wanted to see if vic / bg implicated themselves... i was surprised vic didn't vote you/case you right away...

Precisely. That's why I kept trying to get something out of Vic, I had been leaning towards him for a few days but wanted to be sure.

Thanks big fella - glad we were on the same team. Sorry I had to come at you early, but sometimes pressing on crumby meta cases like I was doing draws out the vermin... as we saw.

This was a great team win. CTM's gambit by saying AVM was town on like D3 was SUPER ballsy... couldn't believe he did that.

I saw Brett say that Pac saw through it, but at least I thought it was clever. For a while I thought thats why there was no NK one night, because they took a shot at me thinking I was a regular townie.

Otherwise, BG played great, Pac owned me, and that was a great set-up by JiF. Toughest game I've ever played in....had a tough time deciding how to play. I was really starting to feel strongly about Vic, but I tried to let others come out and make the cases. I was deathly afraid if I started making the case people would jump on and make it obvious. I liked knowing Doggin was town after N1...I've never actually KNOWN Doggin was town before. Quite refreshing :P

Ape, bravo man. You played it really well at the end, I thought. There were a couple others I had some thoughts on, but I've forgotten now :P

Yeah, I was just debunking the assertion that I indicted 3/4 of the game on D1. Like I said, I pretty much stuck to my D1 reads the whole game, except when Crusher, Hess and YOU became my shiny objects. Nowhere near as distracted as I usually let myself get. Plus, I just thought it was my turn to volley the harassment it back to you... ya know, due to your obsession issues...

LOL what "Nowhere near as distracted..." ??? Dude you latched on to me and wouldn't let go. I was calling you "town" multiple times to try and help you get the picture of why I knew you were on to me (b/c I voted AVM). I was trying so hard with you and you just wouldn't listen. Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell...:)

LOL what "Nowhere near as distracted..." ??? Dude you latched on to me and wouldn't let go. I was calling you "town" multiple times to try and help you get the picture of why I knew you were on to me (b/c I voted AVM). I was trying so hard with you and you just wouldn't listen. Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell... :)

Sometimes I don't want to listen. Sometimes I like to push early lynches right or wrong, to make other people take a position. It ain't always pretty... but sometimes it works. Meh... we won, that's all that matters, no?

Archived