Brady is a classless piece of Sh*t

Latinlawyer

Game ends...the pats win the game and Brady RUNS into the tunnel. No shaking hands, no saying "Good game"....what a real piece of sh*t. Just no sportsmanship. The guy must have been worried because his manicure was damaged by all those sacks.

LL

In other breaking news... Rex Ryan likes to talk a lot. And Schottenheimer is a bad offensive coordinator.

Game ends...the pats win the game and Brady RUNS into the tunnel. No shaking hands, no saying "Good game"....what a real piece of sh*t. Just no sportsmanship. The guy must have been worried because his manicure was damaged by all those sacks.

LL

Who cares

If the Jets didn't want him running to the tunnel with a grin on his face. They should have put him in the tunnel earlier in the game.

LL

And you all threw Belichick under the bus when he did not shake hands with Josh during their game a few years ago. A Football Life shows they actually talked about it in pre-game and decided to just wave at the end of the game due to all the $hit house psychologist in the media and on this board.

You see 2 seconds of video and whine. Ridiculous.

You know what, stop with this crybaby crap. They whooped us... we aren't a good football team. We owe Romo for one win and Luke McCown for the other, otherwise we have been TERRIBLE this year.

HUGE dropoff from the past 2 seasons. No answers as to wtf.

Who gives a sh*t, from what I saw we're a better team and we lost cause our coaching sucks. Brady could have ran teabagging our guys but it doesn't change what happened on the field. I love Rex but at some point he's responsible for the offense, if he wants to be a defensive coordinator then be a DC. I'm sick cause we actually have the pieces and can't put it together

You know what, stop with this crybaby crap. They whooped us... we aren't a good football team. We owe Romo for one win and Luke McCown for the other, otherwise we have been TERRIBLE this year.

HUGE dropoff from the past 2 seasons. No answers as to wtf.

Agreed.

Let's face it ... the moves we made in the offseason (along with the one we didn't) have not made us better... at least to this point.

We essentially have the same personnel on defense as last year, with the exception of Wilkerson for Ellis. Wilkerson has played pretty well, but Cro' has been worse, and teams now know that our safeties suck in coverage and have a full season to take advantage of them with multiple tight end sets. We failed to get the big pass rusher, which not only continues to force us to blitz to create pressure, but it also makes us incredibly dependant on situational substitutions, and as a result, after two years of running the same schemes, makes us VERY predictable defensively. The situational substitutions also put us at an extreme disadvantage defensively against teams that run the "no huddle".

On offense, replacing Woody with Hunter has been a disaster, Ducasse has turned out to be a huge bust, and the guy where stuck with at LG as a result, hasn't been much better, so what was the team's greatest offensive strength for the past two years, specifically our O-line play, is now a weakness, and the negative effect on the running game has been drastic. The pass protection has been abysmal, and while the receivers we've brought in this year may have been an upgrade in individual talent (that point is arguable), the turnover of almost the entire receiving corps, without the benefit of an offseason camp to build chemistry, has had a negative effect on Sanchez's continued development.

Sanchez and Greene have not showed big improvements, but I must admit, it's hard to really judge them behind this disaster of an offensive line, which is playing considerably worse than the previous two seasons.

Special Teams have been OK, and McKnight has been a nice surprise, but let's face it ... is he an upgrade over Brad Smith?

Team discipline has been a huge problem. After the first game where we didn't commit a single penalty, the next 4 have been ugly with tons of penalties, many at incredibly critical times.

And then there is the move that SHOULD have been made, but wasn't ... the boy genius OC, who I have always said (along with many others), is just not the right guy for this job.

I'm not jumping ship, but I must admit, my confidence level about getting all this turned around quickly enough to be a factor in post-season is quickly fading. Gotta get back to 3-3 and go from there.

Next time, i say Rex takes a shot at Brady. Sack him hard by his face mask. Odds are it will take him out of the game. if it works, its worth 15 yards.

No.

Next time, I say Rex prepares his defense to stop the run. Perhaps by making tackles on one of the slowest RBs in football.

It would also be nice if our offense could run plays that make first downs. Maybe go for first downs on 1st and 2nd down, since they don't seem to be able to convert on 3rd down whatsoever.

Advocating hurting Brady is pathetic, and won't help us win.... that much will be made clear when we lose to Matt Moore next week.

And you all threw Belichick under the bus when he did not shake hands with Josh during their game a few years ago. A Football Life shows they actually talked about it in pre-game and decided to just wave at the end of the game due to all the $hit house psychologist in the media and on this board.

You see 2 seconds of video and whine. Ridiculous.

Really? It was because of this board? I am sure Bill Beliprick and Little Joshie McDaniel actually said "let's not shake hands after the game, that'll show those amateur shrinks on JetNation.com." :rolleyes:

Really? It was because of this board? I am sure Bill Beliprick and Little Joshie McDaniel actually said "let's not shake hands after the game, that'll show those amateur shrinks on JetNation.com." :rolleyes:

Belichick is actually DeanPatsFan. He actually listens to what you guys say because you know so much more on every possible subject.

Archived