Mangini To Fins A Possibilty

SoFlaJets

Great news for Miami fans. Sparano bored them to death. With Mangini they're finally getting a return to some exciting football to watch.

LMFAO

Would this be the first time anyone brought in a new coach from outside the organization during the season?

I just don't see this happening. Ross wants glitz and glamour and he goes and hires the most boring press conference in the NFL?

LMFAO

Would this be the first time anyone brought in a new coach from outside the organization during the season?

I just don't see this happening. Ross wants glitz and glamour and he goes and hires the most boring press conference in the NFL?

He's young! He studied under Belichick! He just needs time!

Mangini and Ross are friends and he's also worked with Daboll...Ross is embarrassed. Are you hearing Maimi sports talk radio today? This is a disgrace, I actually feel sorry for my Dolphins fans friends

Not me.

They beat us 3 out of 4. They showed no mercy to me. Was on the phone drunk till 2am . Life is good for the day at least

Mangini may not be the greatest coach, but he does know how to build a football team. That man learned from Belichick and even Belichick seen something in Mangini. We all know Tanny has been very good, if not great, but Mangini had lots to do with players such as Ferguson, Mangold, Revis and Harris all being Jets. He was head coach that had input with our core group of players. Same can be said for players such as Leon and Brad Smith. Woody, Richardson, Jenkins, Thomas Jones, Pace etc, etc, all of these players arrived with Mangini on scene. Credit where credit is due. I understand Mangini was a 3-4 coach, and tried to make it work, but Vilma and Robertson weren't 3-4 defensive players, but I can't blame Mangini for brining a 3-4 defense over to the Jets. He just never had the pieces in place. Players such as Cotchery really broke out with the Jets under Mangini, when Herm wouldn't give Cotchery a chance. Am I a Mangini fan? Not really. Do I miss Mangini? No way, not with Rex running the show. But I can't blame Mangini for his years with the Jets. How can I blame Mangini for 2006, when he had a limited Pennington under center? I can't. Pennington was a proven failure, against good D's, long before Mangini took over. Kellen Clemens had college talent, but I can't blame Mangini for 2007. No coach would have won with that situation. In 2008, when Mangini actually had a 3-4 NT and Harris leading the way on defense, with Favre under center? The Jets were 9-3 before Favre sh*t the bed.

Mangini's not a bad coach, like some of you make him out to be. Belichick lost for many of years with the Browns before getting a HOF QB. Just saying, you can't judge Mangini as a "career loser" because of 3 years with awful coaching situations. It wasn't until Mangini came to the Jets, where we started to actually compete against the Patriots.

Not gonna lie. I think Miami getting Mangini and Luck would be a total disaster for us.

Do you think Mangini will come in and lose out? I think one two or more wins will be enough to miss out on luck. Two teams have no wins and four teams have one win. Agreed at that combo but don;t see it.

Who's to say Luck even comes out? If the Dolphins have the 1st pick, I can't see Luck coming out. The Dolphins have the worst fan base in all of football and he'd also live in the shadows of Dan Marinio unless he's able to win a championship. If the Dolphins have the #1 overall pick, I see Luck staying in college for another year. As a franchise, the Dolphins are horrible. Obviously the team with the #1 overall pick is an awful team, but a team and a FRANCHISE such as the Colts or even the Vikings is where a QB such as Luck would love to land. Not the Dolphins, where Miami fans care more about the Hurricanes than the Dolphins. Horrible fan base and even worse of a franchise.

Inspite of what we saw last night the Fish aren't that bad personal wise. The coaching is Kotiteish. Not going for points at the end of the half, and targeting Revis was just stupid.

On personal alone they will win at least 3 games. Their just out of Luck.

Curse of "The Don"

Inspite of what we saw last night the Fish aren't that bad personal wise. The coaching is Kotiteish. Not going for points at the end of the half, and targeting Revis was just stupid.

On personal alone they will win at least 3 games. Their just out of Luck.

Curse of "The Don"

what baffles me is the lack of conditioning-guys are still cramping up like it's Seaptember 15th

what baffles me is the lack of conditioning-guys are still cramping up like it's Seaptember 15th

The team just seems disinterested. Simply playing for a paycheck. I'm not a fan of firing a coach during the season, but the Fish should.

This is on Ross. What he did during the off season, trying to fire both his HC, and QB, then going into the season with both of them was idiotic.

If you remember a few years ago the Fish wanted to interview Schotty for HC. Wouldn't it be cool if they hired him.

Archived