The Receiving Corps

SoFlaJets

Kerley is a tough little sob. He might be a possible new jersey for myself.

he might be the best slot guy we've seen here since Wayne Chrebet. Mason was clearly a bad influence on Plaxico and Holmes-you could see it happening on the sidelines, they were an unhappy group with him poisoning their thought process. Getting rid of him could be the best move we've made all season

It looked like they took advantage of the extra time. They seemed to be on the same page.

Plax is a beast. Bottom line. Holmes is amazing. The adjustments that guy can make on the ball is unreal. Every catch he made yesterday he was reaching and saving it from being a pick. His TD was awesome. He needs the ball more. We finally found a legit slot receiver in Kerley, great pick.

Plax has worked his way up from a red zone only threat to a real chain mover since the bye. Here's for hoping the growth continues. Holmes was incredible yesterday - that TD grab saved Sanchez's azz. Kerley's the real deal. I look for McKnight to get some throws too - he'a a bitch in space.

I feel like Plaxico is tougher than I remember him to be. He and Holmes are just excellent, excellent athletes...Been a fan of Kerley since they picked him...this groups talent and dare I get all intangible (again)...fortitude...will play a big role in the strong finish I expect from the offense.

Plax has worked his way up from a red zone only threat to a real chain mover since the bye. Here's for hoping the growth continues. Holmes was incredible yesterday - that TD grab saved Sanchez's azz. Kerley's the real deal. I look for McKnight to get some throws too - he'a a bitch in space.

They were showing how the Bills used Jackson in the passing game during pre game. They move him all over and make him run quick routes designed for yac. I'd love to see McKnight used in that fashion.

Plax and Holmes lacked early on because the OL lacked early on. Hard to get production out of anyone without blocking upfront. Can't do much from a route running and rhythm standpoint when the QB has 2-3 seconds to get rid of the ball. Its also easy to get frustrated early in games and to stop giving 100%.

Plax is playing pretty good for a 100 year old convict.

No kidding. I'll admit I liked the Mason signing as insurance for what I found to be a very questionable Plax signing. I couldn't be happier about being wrong about that one. While he may not have had jaw-dropping numbers, I thought he had a great game against the Bills, his best game yet, even despite the lack of 3 TDs.

Archived