what teams do the Jets beat the resta the way???

Blackout

We can win all of them, we could also collapse after that Pats game. Very tough to call.

Last year we lost the Dolphags after the Patriot debacle.

Tebow'd after the Patriots debacle this year? I think its very possible. Dont like this 3 days of rest and playing on the west coast Thursday mission. Doesnt sound good. Got a feeling this will still be on the back of their minds.

Last year we lost the Dolphags after the Patriot debacle.

Tebow'd after the Patriots debacle this year? I think its very possible. Dont like this 3 days of rest and playing on the west coast Thursday mission. Doesnt sound good. Got a feeling this will still be on the back of their minds.

For the life of me I can not see us losing to Denver --

Lose to broncos, like we did with Favre and Mangini... Then let the epic fail begin.

Not actively tring to improve for three years has caught up to us. The good news, we resigned a lot of our core. We need to get rid of the laziness and the stiffs, find out why we come out so flat all the time. Now we need to refresh the offense, I don't care who you want to blame... It has to be changed. Schotty must go, we need to see what we have in Sanchez under a new coordinator.

Going into the draft we will be needing a safety, wide receivers, a pass rusher, a RB, OL and potentially a QB. That is a lot, and we need to know what the hierarchy of needs is.

@ Denver Broncos 12 Sun November 27 Buffalo Bills 13 Sun December 4 @ Washington Redskins 14 Sun December 11 Kansas City Chiefs 15 Sun December 18 @ Philadelphia Eagles 16 Sat December 24 New York Giants 17 Sun January 1 @ Miami Dolphins

i say we win at least 5......

i honestly can't predict who beats us tho #theyallhaveflaws

It seems, like the Jets will always to their very best at beating the Jets!

I don't see us being that good, but I still see us winning 6 of these games. We're going to split with Philly and the Giants in someway, don't know which one we win/lose to. And we'll win the rest. Easy schedule.

Buffalo and Washington are showing their true colors now. Denver, KC, and Miami suck.

I'm guessing Thursday is going to be a loss. I didn't feel good about that game before yesterday, now I feel worse. The Jets are working off of the shortest NFL week ever, are looking at one day of practice and then flying cross-country for their game. Talk about a recipe for disaster. Not to mention, the Jets' slow a$$ linebackers aren't going to be able to chase down Tebow and the offense is going to do jack sh*t as usual. The only thing that gives them a chance is how horrendously bad Denver's defense is, and perhaps if the Jets just run it all game Denver will screw up enough times to barely pull off a close victory. That's the best we can hope for, and I doubt it happens.

After that the Jets will probably have a nice little run, and possibly enough to sneak them into a wildcard spot.

I totally see the jets losing in Denver Thursday, to put a fork into the season.

The funny thing is I totally expect the Jets to lose to Denver, everyone say that the season is over and then the Jets rally by feasting on their dogsh*t schedule after that. They might even get to 10 wins and squeak into a playoff spot at which point we'll get to hear the same bullsh*t again about how they don't get any respect, and possibly even pull off a playoff victory if lucky to face the AFCW winner before getting torn a new one by the Ravens/Steelers/Pats.

The Jets are really good against bad teams so there is no reason to think a blowout loss to a good team, the kind the Jets cant seem to hang with, means they wont finish with 10 or 11 wins. Id be surprised if our guys beat the Giants. I think thats a guaranteed loss. Washington worries me a little because they can play defense and I could just see us ending up in a 14-13 type game where whichever QB makes more mistakes- Grossman or Sanchez---tips the game. Miami worries me for the same reasons. I think most of the games will follow a similar pattern where you just scratch your head and wonder how the Jets are only up 6-0 instead of 20-0 and then the Jets pull away late.

Archived