Mark Sanchez and Brian Schittenheimer have to go

nyjets34

I am so frustrated and cannot take it anymore. Mark and Brian are liabilities and are killing us every step of the way. If we had a halfway decent qb and offensive coordinator, we would leading the AFC East and real contenders for home field advantage. Changes need to be made at both of these spots. Mark has happy feet and has not progressed at all. Brian is consistently terrible at calling plays and the sad part about it is that our backup is 41. I have been a true fan and season ticket holder for a while and I am getting tired of getting my heart ripped out. Rex, stop the trash talking and put a team on the field that wins.

Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning

offer their pothead owner a doobie and our entire draft

Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning

Throw in schitty for good measure. Just to sweeten the deal.

Shoptty has to go first. Sanchez should get 1 more year after that he needs to f-ck off.

Agreed.

I would go so far as to say Sanchez stays, and we just bring in a veteran who can play football. Let Sanchez sit for a season or two like your supposed to do with rookie QBs. We're ruining the kid pairing him with Schotty and lumping all of the accountability for the losses on him, while he gets pounded behind our line and sh*t running game. He's not good right now, but nobody around him is good at their jobs either - coaches and players.

So I'd rather see him sit. Bring in a Matt Flynn type, and have another option.

This is actually making me feel better! lol.

Schottenheimer has to go without even the slightest bit of question. Absolutely no Jets QB, Sanchez or otherwise, should be exposed to this ******* dickless schitthead for one more day. If an upgrade for Sanchez is clearly available the Jets have to take it, but as that is unfortunately unlikely, it probably makes sense to give him one more shot with an OC isn't a complete ******* moron instead giving that shot to some other team's garbage, although it probably won't do any good. In the meantime, grab a QB in the middle rounds of the draft and start grooming the kid so that either he or McElroy can take over once Sanchez sh*ts his pants again.

Of course, if by some miracle a guy like Manning is in fact available, you flush the toilet completely and do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Schottenheimer has to go without even the slightest bit of question. Absolutely no Jets QB, Sanchez or otherwise, should be exposed to this ******* dickless schitthead for one more day. If an upgrade for Sanchez is clearly available the Jets have to take it, but as that is unfortunately unlikely, it probably makes sense to give him one more shot with an OC isn't a complete ******* moron instead giving that shot to some other team's garbage, although it probably won't do any good. In the meantime, grab a QB in the middle rounds of the draft and start grooming the kid so that either he or McElroy can take over once Sanchez sh*ts his pants again.

Of course, if by some miracle a guy like Manning is in fact available, you flush the toilet completely and do whatever it takes to make it happen.

That includes manning! lol.

Sound like Charger fans circa 2003. All the We want Manning talk. And look how that turned out. Losing a Hall of Famer for a whinny little prick who chokes when it matters.

I hope you're right and he suddenly turns it on next year with a coach who isn't the dumbest sack of sh*t in the NFL, but I certainly wouldn't count on it. Like I said, I'm all for giving him the chance just because I don't see any better options, but if the Jets had a real opportunity to trade for one of the best of all time, there's no way in hell you pass that up for freakin' Sanchez.

I hope you're right and he suddenly turns it on next year with a coach who isn't the dumbest sack of sh*t in the NFL, but I certainly wouldn't count on it. Like I said, I'm all for giving him the chance just because I don't see any better options, but if the Jets had a real opportunity to trade for one of the best of all time, there's no way in hell you pass that up for freakin' Sanchez.

I don't know if he'll ever be as good as Brees, but in a better system he could be a very capable QB who could get us over the hump.

Probably the years Testaverde, O'Brien, and Namath were good. Also, Hackett up until Pennington's shoulder exploded or whatever it was.

I'll agree up to Hackett. No lie, my very first Jets Jersey was a custom "FireHackett" jersey. Schotty is seriously taking the cake though. Hackett didnt have this type of talent to work with.

Schotty's smarts is equivalent to killing a virgin girl just to save her virginity. Im almost embarrassed for this guy when I see his playcalls

Truth. The young DL guys have been better than I thought they'd be.

To be honest, they're the only ones on the entire team that have impressed me at all this season. Sure Mangold and Revis are great, but we're at the point that it's expected of them. The DL really is the biggest group of no-names on the team and yet are far outplaying the vast majority of their teammates.

The ideal situation is Schotty gets fired tomorrow, Sanchez still sucks, and we start fresh next year.

I've said all season this was not a good team.............

Erm, I'm pretty sure the ideal situation would be Schotty getting fired and Sancez no longer sucking, but both are incredibly unlikely.

No idea, you tell me LOL

Sh*t, I was hoping you could. lol.

This is why our offense never looks good. Yeah they may have a breakout game here and there, but lets be serious, the last time I seen our offense have legit respect was back in the late 90's, and even that was short lived.

And we havent had an offense that I feel teams had to seriously gameplan for, and especially the past 11 years. There's no way in the WORLD that part is "sanchez fault".

We bring in Pettine and Ryan and our defense dominates,....because we bring in people with a proven track record. Its like we forget that there's two sides of the ball. If thats the case we shouldnt have drafted Sanchez with the 5th pick because he's getting no support and its making it seem like our problem on offense is him when this has been doing the same thing for over a decade.

Archived