Is it time to turn on Moore yet?

THE ILK

Shonn Greene's pass catching:

MOORE GIVETH AND MOORE TAKETH AWAY!

That's partly on sanchez, as much of a liability greene is in the passing game, you need to make sure his heads turned before you throw it. For a professional athlete there shouldn't be any excuse for the drop, but sanchez should know who he's throwing it to.

That's partly on sanchez, as much of a liability greene is in the passing game, you need to make sure his heads turned before you throw it. For a professional athlete there shouldn't be any excuse for the drop, but sanchez should know who he's throwing it to.

I dont agree with this. Players run timing routes all the time where the ball is thrown before the receiver turnes . That ball to Greene was a soft toss and his hands were up and in position to catch the ball before it got there it actully bounced off his hands. Rich Gannon is a ******* Imbecile to even make this point every Jets game he does he blurts out stupid sh*t and he should know better especially when a QB is constantly under pressure.

I dont agree with this. Players run timing routes all the time where the ball is thrown before the receiver turnes . That ball to Greene was a soft toss and his hands were up and in position to catch the ball before it got there it actully bounced off his hands. Rich Gannon is a ******* Imbecile to even make this point every Jets game he does he blurts out stupid sh*t and he should know better especially when a QB is constantly under pressure.

Agree one hundred percent on receiver's timing routes and I wholeheartedly admit there's no excuse for green dropping that ball, but there are some things sanchez could do to make it a bit easier on greene; throw the ball once he can spot it coming out of his hands, take a bit off the throw etc. The trouble that you than get into is that extra split second would help greene avoid a tackle etc. Bottom line is he needs to make that catch, there's not much of an excuse, I was just trying to give one.

i might finally have to put you homos on ignore after this dumb thread

I'm not so sure. There are a ******* ton of us.

That wasn't a timing route and he isn't a receiver. Among other things, I think that Greene wears shoulder pads that make it more difficult for him to catch balls up high. It *could* have been caught, but there was no reason to rush it.

So I slept on this...Tom Moore is a real POS. He just LIED to us. Everything was supposed to be better. The RZ was fixed. Routes were made so that guys could get open instead of Schittys "stay with the CB and just make sure the pass isn't intercepted but it will be anyway" philosophy. The OL was given the ability to run block again. NOW LOOK! LOOK AT WHAT THEY BECAME!

I hope the Jets don't make the playoffs until the team is perfectly built and coached. That means getting Tom the Liar/Trickster out of here with his buddy Schittenheimer. Ugh...they were in cahoots all along...the whole time....I feel so used....

So I slept on this...Tom Moore is a real POS. He just LIED to us. Everything was supposed to be better. The RZ was fixed. Routes were made so that guys could get open instead of Schittys "stay with the CB and just make sure the pass isn't intercepted but it will be anyway" philosophy. The OL was given the ability to run block again. NOW LOOK! LOOK AT WHAT THEY BECAME!

I hope the Jets don't make the playoffs until the team is perfectly built and coached. That means getting Tom the Liar/Trickster out of here with his buddy Schittenheimer. Ugh...they were in cahoots all along...the whole time....I feel so used....

I can't believe I fell for his crap!

i might finally have to put you homos on ignore after this dumb thread

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. I've avoided ever putting anyone on ignore over all of these years on both boards, and there were some real winners who certainly deserved to be, but I've never been so close than I currently am with our thread starter and his pizza boy butt buddy.

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. I've avoided ever putting anyone on ignore over all of these years on both boards, and there were some real winners who certainly deserved to be, but I've never been so close than I currently am with our thread starter and his pizza boy butt buddy.

I'm sorry, I'm done with them both!

I feel shame.

Oh quit the shenanigans...if these posts were saying what you want to hear you would have zero problem with them.

I can't believe he called WR fumble, wr tipped pass into defenders arms, qb fumble and qb interception in the same game. I can understand calling any 2 of them in 1 game, but all 4.. come on now

Archived