Giants vs. Cowboys game thread

CrazyCarl40

It's kinda fun watching Rob Ryan take it in the a$$ here. The league will be a lot more enjoyable when these nitwit Ryan brothers learn to shut the **** up and act like professional football coaches.

The defensive geniue tags have been yanked.

It's kinda fun watching Rob Ryan take it in the a$$ here. The league will be a lot more enjoyable when these nitwit Ryan brothers learn to shut the **** up and act like professional football coaches.

haha.. was just coming here to say crow is on the menu tonight in casa de ryan.. lots of it

The defensive geniue tags have been yanked.

The league has not only figured out Rex's defense, they have passed it by and left it in the dust. The so-called defensive genius had better come up with new schemes because he gets burned more often than not with blitzes these days.

haha.. was just coming here to say crow is on the menu tonight in casa de ryan.. lots of it

chicken fried crow, crow stew, corned beef and crow sandwiches, crow dogs, crow ala mode, and then they can wash it down with some crow on the rocks

The league has not only figured out Rex's defense, they have passed it by and left it in the dust. The so-called defensive genius had better come up with new schemes because he gets burned more often than not with blitzes these days.

really ?

they figured it out ?

that didn't happen in baltimore

what does it take, 6 years to figure it out ?

I remember rex the dummy getting by manning and brady on the road in the playoffs within like 7 days of each other

guess the leuage needed another year ?

in this game you will see why putting all your money in corners makes no sense

it's all about killing the QB, and doing it from the front 4 is as good as it gets

its a different strategy, having 2 great corners allows you to blitz like mad.. worked really well in 2009..

and lets not forget how bad the giants defense has been most of the year

its a different strategy, having 2 great corners allows you to blitz like mad.. worked really well in 2009..

and lets not forget how bad the giants defense has been most of the year

in the mood for some sparing I see :-)

how many NFL defense are built around corners ? 1

how many top 5 defenses are built around the front 7 and pass rushers ? 5

in the mood for some sparing I see :-)

how many NFL defense are built around corners ? 1

how many top 5 defenses are built around the front 7 and pass rushers ? 5

I don't get your point, I'm not saying I don't like pass rushers, I'm saying rex walked into a situation where he had the best CB in football, built his defense around him , and it's been working..

Our defense would be a ton better if it got more help from the offense

I don't get your point, I'm not saying I don't like pass rushers, I'm saying rex walked into a situation where he had the best CB in football, built his defense around him , and it's been working..

Our defense would be a ton better if it got more help from the offense

The Jets were outrushed this season. I think that says all you need to know about the offense and the defense and why this team struggled.

The Jets were outrushed this season. I think that says all you need to know about the offense and the defense and why this team struggled.

what, that aggregate stats are stupid and the jets were a bad offense?

Jets were 8th best in league y/a against, but they were 11th in attempts against, resulting in higher aggregate numbers...if you want to look at something a little more sophisticated, they were 5th in def rush dvoa

On offense they we're 28th in y/a..

I'll tell ya what I'm thankful for. I'm just glad that Rex turned this into a Jets town. Yessir. Wiped them Giants right off the back pages.

Was just thinking about that. As the Giants fans are about to leave as division champions. UGH.

Archived