Cryin' Ryan

Integrity28

I don't care if he's crying.

Typical bully mentality... talk trash, don't back it up, get punched in the mouth, cry like a bitch.

I'm actually listening to Francessa right now, and thinking... he's 100% correct with what he's saying.

Typical bully mentality... talk trash, don't back it up, get punched in the mouth, cry like a bitch.

I'm actually listening to Francessa right now, and thinking... he's 100% correct with what he's saying.

If you won't root for him now, then don't root for him next season. Thanks.

The guy is passionate and wants to win. I respect that.

Then he should act like a head coach instead of a DC and take some accountability for our cluster **** of an offense and naming maybe the least deserving player in history a captain. I agree with the original poster 100%, he should have addressed Santonio's bullsh*t and the team chemistry 10 weeks ago when it mattered not after week 17

Francesa has been right about Rex from the second they hired him.

If you won't root for him now, then don't root for him next season. Thanks.

This isn't about rooting for him. As long as he's a Jet, I'll be rooting for him.

I'm pointing out what I'd like to see changed.

First off, Rex needs to prioritize becoming a complete head coach, and de-prioritize worrying about his image. One of MANY problems with this season has been Rex's enchantment with his own image. Hopefully the Rex love-fest will end now, and he can get back to his focus the first 2 years... winning.

I'm not anti-Rex. I'm anti-stupidity. If Rex acts stupid and isn't doing his job well, I have no problem pointing it out.

I want him to succeed. However, he seems to be a detriment to himself right now.

After 3 years, we are now seeing Rex's fingerprints on the build of the team... no heart, no discipline, no speed, no brains... but plenty of boasts. All of that needs to change.

Francesa has always said that Rex was a good coach, but that he was a clown whose obsession with image would end up costing him. And here we are.

T0m, I can't believe I'm about to publicly admit this, but I usually agree with almost everything you say...

brb, have to go puke a little

Rex is best coach we have had since parcels, a million time better than the last couple and i love the fact he cries, talks sh*t, and actually made the Jets relevant the last couple years. Yeah we lost out on going to the playoffs, but i hope this guy is our coach for along time to come...

Sure, if you exclude those pesky 2009 and 2010 seasons. In other words, 2/3 of his career as a coach. :winking0001:

No, you can throw in 09' and 10'. Nobody is taking away his ability to run a defense and ours carried us the last 2 years but he's not a defensive coordinator anymore. He spends more time prepping for his next press conference then he does paying attention to what's happening on the other side of the football

Rex is best coach we have had since parcels, a million time better than the last couple and i love the fact he cries, talks sh*t, and actually made the Jets relevant the last couple years. Yeah we lost out on going to the playoffs, but i hope this guy is our coach for along time to come...

Me too.

As long as he learns from his mistakes, which is the point I've been trying to make.

If this season is representative of Rex's impact on personnel combined with discipline and performance, then **** that. Get him outta here. This season the Jets were a joke. Starting with week 1, when we had no business beating the Cowboys.

This isn't about rooting for him. As long as he's a Jet, I'll be rooting for him.

First off, Rex needs to prioritize becoming a complete head coach, and de-prioritize worrying about his image. One of MANY problems with this season has been Rex's enchantment with his own image. Hopefully the Rex love-fest will end now, and he can get back to his focus the first 2 years... winning.

I'm not anti-Rex. I'm anti-stupidity. If Rex acts stupid and isn't doing his job well, I have no problem pointing it out.

I want him to succeed. However, he seems to be a detriment to himself right now.

After 3 years, we are now seeing Rex's fingerprints on the build of the team... no heart, no discipline, no speed, no brains... but plenty of boasts. All of that needs to change.

I hear you. I just think Rex has had our back for the past few years, so I got his back right now. You know what I mean?

Excellent post.

Couldn't agree more.

Typical bully mentality... talk trash, don't back it up, get punched in the mouth, cry like a

Lot of truth to this, but ths tough guy stuff has been an act from day 1 .. Anyone whose an enthusiastic cuckold is not a tough guy

Agree

When a head coach has said numerous times during the season he had no idea a particular player was benched (Shonn Greene Santonio Holmes) It just shows how detached he is from the offensive side of the ball and thats not what a HC should be putting out there.

Lot of truth to this, but ths tough guy stuff has been an act from day 1 .. Anyone whose an enthusiastic cuckold is not a tough guy

I don't know what "cuckold" is, but I've known a ton of punks that talk like Rex does... none of them ever back it up.

The way I look at it... there is always going to be someone tougher, always going to be someone stronger, always going to be someone crazier and always going to be someone with less to lose than you... so writing checks with your mouth, the way Rex does, has never really charmed me the way it has so many Jets fans.

I will say, in reading his book... the guy has a lot of Dick Vermeil in him. That's the part of Rex I want to see succeed - the coach that has gone all-in emotionally... that's when he becomes easy to root for... its when Rex acts like a mouthy punk that I am disinterested.

I don't know what "cuckold" is, but I've known a ton of punks that talk like Rex does... none of them ever back it up.

cuckold 1332 up, 422 down

A submissive husband with a wife who takes on alpha-male lovers whereby the wife's sexual pleasures become the husband's vicarious sexual pleasures and experiences.

Archived