Broncos @ Pats Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay Jets fans...trained counselors are standing by.

We have been through this before. The Patriots look unbeatable. They look like they can't be stopped.

We are here for you...

Nah, much to the chagrin of tebow bashers, denver defense was never good. It won't be this easy next week

Nah, much to the chagrin of tebow bashers, denver defense was never good. It won't be this easy next week

Unless they're facing TJ Yates.

I still think the Ravens will beat the Pats next week.

The Patriots have still not beaten a single team this season with a winning record.

Unless they're facing TJ Yates.

I still think the Ravens will beat the Pats next week.

The Patriots have still not beaten a single team this season with a winning record.

Even Houston has a much better defense then Denver... They won't score 35 in a half...

The problem with houston or Baltimore is that NE run defense isn't that bad, and neither team has a good QB..

Although Flacco can sometimes play like a good QB for a game

Do you people realize how close we are to Pats v. Giants again?

Giants SB chances caught a big break with Saints turnover frenzy.... No way they beat GB and NO back to back on road... I think they stand a decent chance of beating SF tbh.. GB's a big hurdle though

Giants SB chances caught a big break with Saints TO frenzy.... No way they beat GB and NO back to back on road... I think they stand a decent chance of beating SF tbh.. GB's a big hurdle though

Completely agree. There was no way the Giants wouldve beaten the Saints in New Orleans.

BTW, the reason the game was in SF rather than New Orleans was because the Saints lost to the Rams.

Yeah, in hindsight, what a horrible loss.

Giants SB chances caught a big break with Saints turnover frenzy.... No way they beat GB and NO back to back on road... I think they stand a decent chance of beating SF tbh.. GB's a big hurdle though

The Giants match up really well with San Fran. If they somehow sneak past GB, I think they're in the MFing Super Bowl.

Looks like Belicheck, and Brady are trying to pad there postseason legacy in this game, it's been beaten down the last 2 years, there trying and succeeding at making a statement stat wise. Their doucheyness is growing with every second. Haters gonna hate, and when it comes to the Pats I guess I'm a hater.

Completely agree. There was no way the Giants wouldve beaten the Saints in New Orleans.

BTW, the reason the game was in SF rather than New Orleans was because the Saints lost to the Rams.

Yeah, in hindsight, what a horrible loss.

Yeah, no kidding.. how the **** did that happen, lol..

Thnk about it too.. If NO never lost that game, Rodgers starts the last game of the year and Flynn never gets the start that made him a multimillionaire this offseason

The Giants match up really well with San Fran. If they somehow sneak past GB, I think they're in the MFing Super Bowl.

Yep... if they get by GB i think they go to the SB.. SF just won their SB I think... not enough playoff experience to make a big run

The only way they win is if Aaron Rodgers is rusty after 3 weeks off. If he is playing like he was all year, not much else will matter.

I think they'll have a much tougher time, but pull off the win next week (Baltimore just isn't good enough on the road), but then get smacked around by the Packers. I'm not too worried. Packers are better than the Pats at every position but TE.

I think they'll have a much tougher time, but pull off the win next week (Baltimore just isn't good enough on the road), but then get smacked around by the Packers. I'm not too worried. Packers are better than the Pats at every position but TE.

Are you watching this game? The Patriots don't have tight ends anymore. They did away with the position. They have twice as many running backs now though.

The only way they win is if Aaron Rodgers is rusty after 3 weeks off. If he is playing like he was all year, not much else will matter.

There's basically about 3 QB's that can match Rodgers... Brady, Brees anyday and Eli on a good day.. (he could have a bad Eli day and they get blown out)

Hate to bring real life into this, but with such a real closenit community in Green Bay, I don't think there's anyway in hell the Packers lose to the Giants tomorrow after the tragedy with the OC's son.

Tebow is getting exposed! haha!

Yea the Steelers game plan was completely flawed, they should have just let them run, the Steelers are good enough to stop the run enough with out selling out, to put Tebow in enough 3rd and longs, and let there base pass rushers do there thing, if it's one thing I've learned watching Tebow, there is no reason to blitz him just spy him with one, and let your 4 pass rushers rush, and drop 6 he will not beat you, and oh yea make sure you are up more than 1 score late in the 4th, which you should be with a competent offense, with this D strategy.

Archived