Name 1 QB Out of this year's draft That Should Be A Jet In 2012!

b&bjetsfan

What's your guys' thoughts on RGIII? Real deal or college-only phenom?

I think the Jets have an offense that could take him and hide him extremely well while he learns the ropes. He and Holmes would be the speed in an otherwise power based offense...Run the ball alot and take shots deep and he'll do enough to win games early on...He throws well enough that I buy him becoming a strong passer in time after much work with coaches. The whole "he could be what Vick was supposed to be" thing is real. Vick never really developed any savvy at the position, but what Griffin loses in athleticism compared to Vick he gains in a much, much, much better head.

For the most part I think Griffin is legit...There's things to knock, but it's easy to knock.

Weeden from OK State. He will drop because of his age, but is a good QB. Big strong guy with plenty of smarts.

Tannehill is not an NFL QB. Watched every one of his games throughout his career. Stares down WRs and makes some really bad decisions. He was ok when A&M's rung game was strong, but after their two stud RBs got hurt, he was awful.

Weeden from OK State. He will drop because of his age, but is a good QB. Big strong guy with plenty of smarts.

Tannehill is not an NFL QB. Watched every one of his games throughout his career. Stares down WRs and makes some really bad decisions. He was ok when A&M's rung game was strong, but after their two stud RBs got hurt, he was awful.

I like Weeden alot...I think he's got a great floor, and will make an excellent backup in the league. Excellent athlete...good head on his shoulders...OkSt runs a really sweet passing offense...he picked up the offense and executed (even if he did happen to have the two of the past 3-4 awesome WR prospects)....I hope his age makes him a 5th.

I don't get the Tannehill hype either. I see a taller Kellen Clemens.

Archived