Tampa Bay Bucs Aren't Messing Around

CrazyCarl40

Nicks is a beast. F Bill Callahan for not demanding us draft him.

The Bucs are building around a very talented young QB. Their new regime seems to get it.

It's funny. Everyone is still talking about how talented Freeman is, but bashes Sanchez. From my point of view,Sanchez has accomplished much more than him. Freeman has done nothing outside of having a strong arm yet the accolades continue. I'm not even saying I think he's bad. he should get more than three years as well as Sanchez. It's just the comparisons that

i feel are unfair to say the least.

It's funny. Everyone is still talking about how talented Freeman is, but bashes Sanchez. From my point of view,Sanchez has accomplished much more than him. Freeman has done nothing outside of having a strong arm yet the accolades continue. I'm not even saying I think he's bad. he should get more than three years as well as Sanchez. It's just the comparisons that

i feel are unfair to say the least.

Of course Sanchez has accomplished more, he plays for a much much better team. Still Freeman's sophomore season was more impressive than anything Sanchez has done to date. I think Freeman just looks the part more, has better physical skills and just has a much higher upside.

What a ******* crock. This is the one player the Jets could have justified really shelling out some coin for with Sanchez staying and more ground and pound derpa derp. But hey, let's stick with the exact same thing we had last year on offense, go OLB in the 1st, and chase 2nd tier safeties. Because as we all know, that's what wins football games. This is like bitching about your girlfriend's weight to your friends, but you take her to Chili's several times a month for ribs and Margarita Madness.

What a ******* crock. This is the one player the Jets could have justified really shelling out some coin for with Sanchez staying and more ground and pound derpa derp. But hey, let's stick with the exact same thing we had last year on offense, go OLB in the 1st, and chase 2nd tier safeties. Because as we all know, that's what wins football games. This is like bitching about your girlfriend's weight to your friends, but you take her to Chili's several times a month for ribs and Margarita Madness.

Given Tannenbaum's history and the team's relative inaction thus far, it's becoming disturbingly clear that everyone in charge thinks last year was the fluke and 2009-2010 was the baseline.

Given Tannenbaum's history and the team's relative inaction thus far, it's becoming disturbingly clear that everyone in charge thinks last year was the fluke and 2009-2010 was the baseline.

It's baffling. OL fluidity is what it is, but this concept that Vlad pushing Hunter will suddenly make the running game capable of picking up the inevitable Sanchez slack...I mean give me a ******* break.

Yeah, because we have tons of cap room that we should be wasting on a guard right now, right? LOL

I'm pretty sure what's happening in TB (and probably Buffalo) has to do with the raised cap basement...

It's baffling. OL fluidity is what it is, but this concept that Vlad pushing Hunter will suddenly make the running game capable of picking up the inevitable Sanchez slack...I mean give me a ******* break.

Who exactly do you want Nicks to replace - Slauson or Moore? And why? We have enough problems as it is, we're going to drop big coin on a position that we're fine at?

Woody is a stupid person. Perverse incentives for everybody else. Not that this has anything to do with the sound decision not to throw ten large per at a fat guy.

Who exactly do you want Nicks to replace - Slauson or Moore? And why?

Slauson of course. Nicks is the best LG in the league. This isn't rocket science; the offense is awful without an elite line because of the quarterback. We're stuck with the quarterback, yet staying with a line that numbers say isn't going to rebound with the same lineup. That Slauson is capable doesn't mean he isn't replaceable. Not to mention the fact that he really wasn't all that good last year and only average anyways up until that point. Moore took a step back last year, but that was inevitable and that's probably going to be gradually consistent for the next year or two. For the two years prior to last, the right side of the line was this offense's saving grace. That's not going to happen again soon given the circumstances for this offseason, but it damn sure was possible for the left side. Not to mention the probability that Slauson probably works better in Turner's old role as the utility guy and slides over quite well once the inevitable Vlad/Hunter butt raping ensues.

Archived