Will we even be competitive for the next few seasons ?

JetsFanInDenver

We have Santionio "lost a step and locker room cancer" Holmes signed for the next four seasons.

Oh and Sanchez just got a 3 year extension on top the 2 he was already signed up for.

We still do not have a vertical threat. No pass rushing threat. Our safety position can be considered weak at best. We still have Wayne Hunter.

Oh we do not have any cap room. And the way we overpay all the jags seems like we will never have enough cap room.

One way to get past that is stockpile draft picks and do well in the draft.

But given that we treat draft picks like contagious disease and get rid of them.

Like we did just now. 4th and 6th for Tim Tebow,

Question being forget Super Bowls will we even be competitive the next few seasons ?

We have Santionio "lost a step and locker room cancer" Holmes signed for the next four seasons.

Oh and Sanchez just got a 3 year extension on top the 2 he was already signed up for.

We still do not have a vertical threat. No pass rushing threat. Our safety position can be considered weak at best. We still have Wayne Hunter.

Oh we do not have any cap room. And the way we overpay all the jags seems like we will never have enough cap room.

One way to get past that is stockpile draft picks and do well in the draft.

But given that we treat draft picks like contagious disease and get rid of them.

Like we did just now. 4th and 6th for Tim Tebow,

Question being forget Super Bowls will we even be competitive the next few seasons ?

Nope

The addition of Tim Tebow suddenly makes the Jets noncompetitive?

lmfao @ Jets fans. Too funny.

What the hell is wrong with Jets fans?

How does Tebow make the Jets worse?

He is being brought in here to do what he really should be doing...Change of pace QB/Great team mate

Only truly inept franchises can be non-competitive for long stretches of time like multiple seasons these days.

That being said, I can definitely see 2012 being a 6-10 debacle.

sounds about right-I would have went 7-9 though...I swear little by little they are losing this Jets fan. I'm just finding it harder and harder to care right now-I mean I'm not even the least bit excited about the draft, any mini camps or any of the pretty crappy and zero impact signings so far-I know it's early but you know the Jets, they'll end up with 3-4 draftees and maybe one will start and we'll only see the other 3 in pre-season...YAWN

Archived