Hold on sports fans!

Ryno the Jet

The Broncos are making themselves look like idiots too now. Yes, the Jets are the far bigger idiots in this fiasco but trying to pull this "no backsies!!" on a trade that was never filed is moronic.

LOL I 100% agree. It's a battle for who can look like the bigger embarrassment. Jets obviously had something to say bout the Dolphins' title. Denver's just happy to be in contention, Oakland is congratulating everyone for making it this far and Cincinnati went fishing instead.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh sweet irony. Paragraphs and paragraphs go by and you continue to do the exact opposite of what it is you claim. Despite your trying to say the opposite, it's your entire stance that is based on pure conjecture. There's no basis to say that using a player in a manner they haven't been used before will have any success, nor that the issues that have followed that player around for his career will suddenly disappear despite going to a significantly more volatile situation. You've provided nothing to support your stance because there is nothing. You don't have to agree with it, but my stance is based on what has actually taken place in this league over the past two years. I could certainly be wrong about how this all ends up, but that doesn't change that there is still a risk of it happening, which is my point more than anything else. The funny part is I've actually addressed the massive holes in your arguments and pointed out the major issues I have with it and this overall situation, yet you've chosen to ignore all of that, instead baselessly discounting it all because it doesn't fit into the neat little box of what you've decided is the only right opinion. But you know, at this point none of that even matters anymore, we're clearly never going to agree on this subject. It's your refusal to actually address any of the points made against the deal and instead trying to turn this into an unbelievably ironic moral debate that just goes to show how much the rest of this nonsense from you is a complete joke.

You sit here and try to act like the so-called bigger man while posting endless lines and lines that have no purpose but to take shots at me because I dare not submit to your claims of superiority. Was my initial reaction to this Tebow situation a bit extreme? Absolutely. But at this point, my issue is far more with you than anything else. I know you think oh so highly of yourself and think you can do no wrong, but the fact that you've spent post after post doing nothing but spewing sh*t while trying to shake your finger in my direction is a heaping load of crap. Get over yourself and realize that you're just as big of an a$$hole, if not bigger, than anyone else who posts on this board. You have no room to judge anyone, and sure as hell not with the garbage you've been posting in this thread. At this point the topic of debate doesn't even matter anymore, because regardless I'm not going to take this crap for a complete hypocrite who's the first person in line to start throwing shots the second something doesn't go his way. I assure you, I really had no interest in getting into this with you at all, but I'm also not going to sit here and get talked down to just because you find yourself inexplicably righteous.

Here is the problem. I never wanted a debate. I saw a ton of negative threads, and so I started a positive one. You came in, acted like a jerk, and this is where we end up.

I made statements based on what we've seen from both Tebow and Sporano. Track record beats conjecture every day of the week. My central point was "I'm excited to see what Sporano does with Tebow." I need no other support beyond looking at what they've done so far, imagine them together. Sure it could backfire. However, I'm not being a pessimist.

You made statements based on nothing but the possibility it could be a calamity. You know what? Talk to Celtics fans about Len Bias. There is risk with every player. Sometimes you don't even see it. You NEVER KNOW what can happen. You didn't poke holes in my argument, you came into my thread flamed me. I didn't take your bait initially and you began spamming me and calling me names like "idiot" and "******* a$$hole". I didn't call you names, I might have talked down to you because you are being redundant, negative and mellowdramatic, but I didn't need to personally attack you to make the point I was driving at.

My point? I'm excited. (Or was at the time).

Your point? You never made one. Not one that I'd recognize as anything other than pure negativity, and hyperbole. Nothing you cited exists other than in theory. What I was trying to discuss was how Tebow could be used to make him a bargain as a 4th rounder. You couldn't get your head wrapped around that, and made it my fault you weren't open to discussing. You basically came into the thread yelling and screaming about being mad about something, and never stopped to listen to what you were supposedly arguing against. Your assertion that you won some sort of debate is infantile at best.

I don't even know what this "superiority" blather is about. I see me being level-headed and mature, and you being a tantrum throwing wanker. Calling me names because you lack substance beyond being pissed off about Tebow.

At this point you just sound butthurt because I made you look silly during your tantrum... and continue to do so. Don't take it out on me, technically you made yourself look silly. I was just in the right place at the right time to point it out.

The latest news on the deal, as per nfl.com

"The Jets’ trade for Tim Tebow might have hit a snag, league sources told NFL Network’s Michael Lombardi.

The Broncos are attempting to recoup $5 million paid out on Tebow’s original rookie contract, but money typically isn’t exchanged in this way in trades like this. No team would ever agree to a deal like this, because it would be too complicated, according to Lombardi.

But, according to NFL.com’s Jeff Darlington, Broncos sources contend there’s no reason for the Jets to be able to back away from their decision to trade for Tebow. The Jets agreed to the trade, even announcing it on their official Twitter page, a source said. It’s their problem — not the Broncos’ — that the Jets failed to review the language of Tebow’s contract before agreeing to the trade.

Several other teams, the sources contend, were unwilling to make the trade knowing they’d have to pay nearly $5 million to the Broncos, per the language of Tebow’s original contract. The fact that the Jets didn’t do this, a source says, isn’t the Broncos’ fault.

Though the Jets announced the trade, a league source told NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora that no trade papers were filed with the NFL on this deal, so there never was a fully valid trade.

Dialogue is ongoing between the Jets and Broncos, but from a legal standpoint, the trade never was registered with the NFL."

thank god it wasn't filed. with that said, even if they back out, they look like idiots

Here is the problem. I never wanted a debate. I saw a ton of negative threads, and so I started a positive one. You came in, acted like a jerk, and this is where we end up.

I'll just stop right here since this is the real issue. The rest of your post is mostly, a combination of conjecture combined with some blatant lies and highlighted mostly by shots that you claim you're not taking.

The quoted says it all. You wanted to sit on your throne and preach to the masses in your own thread which nobody should dare question you in. You're a pompous a$$ with a holier than thou attitude and take it as the greatest of slights when anyone dare not submit. Whatever, there's no point in continuing this further, but let's cut the sh*t and stop acting like this problem isn't being perpetuated by one a$$hole just as much as the other. I promise you, the people around here aren't stupid enough to fall for your blatant fabrications despite what you may think.

fyi - if you guys want to be more entertaining to the masses shave off a couple paragraphs..

looks like a "battle" between TS Eliot and Mark Twain.

lol, to be honest - I'm not looking at it as a battle.

He's on a tirade, and as part of the tirade slinging as much crap at me as he can. I drew the short straw today I suppose. The only reason I've tried to remain civil with him is BECAUSE he's a mafia brother. However, he's wearing that thin too....

I suppose I have another thesis coming at me about how I've done this, that and the other thing and how he won the interwebz debate against me. Meanwhile, I still don't know what war he's fighting... goofy bastard.

lol, to be honest - I'm not looking at it as a battle.

He's on a tirade, and as part of the tirade slinging as much crap at me as he can. I drew the short straw today I suppose. The only reason I've tried to remain civil with him is BECAUSE he's a mafia brother. However, he's wearing that thin too....

I suppose I have another thesis coming at me about how I've done this, that and the other thing and how he won the interwebz debate against me. Meanwhile, I still don't know what war he's fighting... goofy bastard.

meanwhile I think he's done.. if he tags me I'm in tho.. then it's your a$$.

I'll just stop right here since this is the real issue. The rest of your post is mostly, a combination of conjecture combined with some blatant lies and highlighted mostly by shots that you claim you're not taking.

The quoted says it all. You wanted to sit on your throne and preach to the masses in your own thread which nobody should dare question you in. You're a pompous a$$ with a holier than thou attitude and take it as the greatest of slights when anyone dare not submit. Whatever, there's no point in continuing this further, but let's cut the sh*t and stop acting like this problem isn't being perpetuated by one a$$hole just as much as the other. I promise you, the people around here aren't stupid enough to fall for your blatant fabrications despite what you may think.

You delude yourself quite well. I wanted to make a positive thread, that's it. I like Tebow. You wanted to sh*t on the first person you saw smiling about Tebow, if anyone had an agenda today it was you. You just kept churning out negative scenarios that might happen. I tried to point to the potential it represents. Of course it could be a disaster, it could also be the best thing that ever happens to the franchise. I wanted to talk about the latter.

I can't control who they trade for, so whining about it is futile. If I wanted debate I would have taken on everyone in the other negative threads. I didn't. So when you came in flaming my posts, calling me idiotic and such. I wasn't having it, and I put you in your place without calling you names. I tried to course correct my thread and keep it on topic, the positive side of the trade.

So... Now you are bellyaching because I'm what? Condescending? Since when is that a personal attack?

You lost your sh*t today. Made an a$$ out of yourself, and I tolerated being on the receiving end of it because I consider you a mafia pal. I figured you'd see how ridiculous you were acting and cool it, you haven't. Now its time for you to shut up.

meanwhile I think he's done.. if he tags me I'm in tho.. then it's your a$$.

All yours dude. He must really, really hate Tebow. I'd have expected him to exhaust himself by now... go figure.

My biggest curiosity now is if he'll log on tomorrow and admit to himself how ridiculous he's been acting today. Then I get my apology. Because for once I was the one kept his composure. Hahaha...

What is embarrassing about this? Are people pointing and laughing at you?

Actually, I've gotten 3 emails making fun of the Jets today from people I don't even talk sports with on a regular basis. So yes, in a sense, that's true.

Do I care, not that much because there's a lot more important things going on in my life than another season of ineptitude by my favorite sports team, but in general, yes, this franchise is a joke... And, mocked by fans of a variety of different teams.

All yours dude. He must really, really hate Tebow. I'd have expected him to exhaust himself by now... go figure.

My biggest curiosity now is if he'll log on tomorrow and admit to himself how ridiculous he's been acting today. Then I get my apology. Because for once I was the one kept his composure. Hahaha...

Oh, you think I'm unaware that I'm acting like an a$$hole at this point? Far from it. Doesn't mean you're anywhere close to deserving of an apology, because this is far from a one way street. The difference seems to be that you think that somehow transforms you into something other than the smug, arrogant, prick that you are. I've got plenty going on that's put my in foul mood lately beyond this Tebow garbage, and I'm well aware of it, but your holier than thou attitude filled with blatant hypocrisy and endless contradiction is still exactly that. The truth is, regardless of what you may have thought of it, I'm the only one of the two of us that actually included a justification for my stance, and addressed the points of the opposing opinion. You don't like it, super, then give a reason other than nobody should dare enter your holy thread and make the discussion anything but exactly what your highness has dubbed acceptable. You, have used nothing more than the fact that it's your opinion to justify your stance, and have shown time and again you are completely incapable of even acknowledging anything that doesn't fit into your neat little box. I know you always think however you act is completely justified while everyone else is always in the wrong, regardless of the circumstances, but hate to break it to you, that doesn't make it so.

Oh, you think I'm unaware that I'm acting like an a$$hole at this point? Far from it. Doesn't mean you're anywhere close to deserving of an apology, because this is far from a one way street. The difference seems to be that you think that somehow transforms you into something other than the smug, arrogant, prick that you are. I've got plenty going on that's put my in foul mood lately beyond this Tebow garbage, and I'm well aware of it, but your holier than thou attitude filled with blatant hypocrisy and endless contradiction is still exactly that. The truth is, regardless of what you may have thought of it, I'm the only one of the two of us that actually included a justification for my stance, and addressed the points of the opposing opinion. You don't like it, super, then give a reason other than nobody should dare enter your holy thread and make the discussion anything but exactly what your highness has dubbed acceptable. You, have used nothing more than the fact that it's your opinion to justify your stance, and have shown time and again you are completely incapable of even acknowledging anything that doesn't fit into your neat little box. I know you always think however you act is completely justified while everyone else is always in the wrong, regardless of the circumstances, but hate to break it to you, that doesn't make it so.

I didn't start the day off being smug, arrogant or anything else other than looking at the bright side of the trade. I suspect that's what set you off, my good mood. None of those things are a personal attack. You calling me a prick, an idiot, a ******* a$$hole, that's a personal attack. I'm talking down to you now because you've brought it upon yourself.

Again, I've maintained my composure in this back-and-forth. You have gone well beyond what I'd consider reasonable, but I'm looking out for you - trying to keep you from getting yourself banned. Even though you might need the break.

Let's recap: I think Sporano and Tebow will bring the best out of each other in the running game, BASED on both of their histories. History, the thing you base an informed hypothesis on. Your fear is that Sanchez will suffer from fans chanting for Tebow. If true, then Tebow isnt' the problem. Sanchez is. Your only other point has been that Tebow can't throw, which means you aren't reading. I was talking about the run game. (Yes, I did say Tebow is better than Brunell too as a QB. Are you really going to argue this though?) Which brings me back to my previous point - you are fabricating an argument for the sake of arguing. I get it, you woke up and felt like being an ornery baby today. Cool. You just chose the wrong person to dig into. So now you are even more frustrated, you are violating the site's rules, and you are generally embarrassing yourself.

Keep it up. Please.

Just stop trying to pretend I have an "agenda" and that I've been in an intense debate and you owned me. You sound foolish.

All you've posted today can be summed up in a simple statement, "I'm BG and I'm mad at the Jets for trying to improve the team, and when I threw my tantrum at Ape, he made me look stupid. Now I'm trying to save face by spinning it to look like he's been as much of an a$$ as I have, even though I know he hasn't. Tomorrow I will apologize to him, and then thank him for not getting me banned after my 5-10 personal attacks against him."

Actually, I've gotten 3 emails making fun of the Jets today from people I don't even talk sports with on a regular basis. So yes, in a sense, that's true.

Do I care, not that much because there's a lot more important things going on in my life than another season of ineptitude by my favorite sports team, but in general, yes, this franchise is a joke... And, mocked by fans of a variety of different teams.

Isnt that kind of the fun of it all? You poke fun and mock other teams. Even good ones? We mock the Patriots all the time. Still dont see the big deal. But whatevs, you feel the way you do. <3

Isnt that kind of the fun of it all? You poke fun and mock other teams. Even good ones? We mock the Patriots all the time. Still dont see the big deal. But whatevs, you feel the way you do. <3

Honestly, I don't feel all that bad, because you're right, it does make the Jets better. I'm not a Tebow fan though. Ultimately, I think I feel bad about the move because Tebow making us better is really an indictment of our top pick/multi-million dollar QB's inability to run an offense on his own.

In other words, THIS is what it takes to make out team better? That's sad.

Honestly, I don't feel all that bad, because you're right, it does make the Jets better. I'm not a Tebow fan though. Ultimately, I think I feel bad about the move because Tebow making us better is really an indictment of our top pick/multi-million dollar QB's inability to run an offense on his own.

In other words, THIS is what it takes to make out team better? That's sad.

As bad as I think Sanchez is, I dont know that it necessarily says that. I think its a wrinkle in the offense that Rex likes. Sparano likes it too. The wrinkle was going to be part of our offense with either Kerley, Greene or McKnight. Why not go get the best person to run the wrinkle who can also be an upgrade at back up QB? He's also a world class athlete and leader at relatively low cost. There's something to be said about that.

As bad as I think Sanchez is, I dont know that it necessarily says that. I think its a wrinkle in the offense that Rex likes. Sparano likes it too. The wrinkle was going to be part of our offense with either Kerley, Greene or McKnight. Why not go get the best person to run the wrinkle who can also be an upgrade at back up QB? He's also a world class athlete and leader at relatively low cost. There's something to be said about that.

Because I think it's a wrinkle with Kerley, Greene, or McKnight. I think it's a huge part of the offense with Tebow.

3-4 plays a game vs. 10-15 as I imagine it.

Because I think it's a wrinkle with Kerley, Greene, or McKnight. I think it's a huge part of the offense with Tebow.

3-4 plays a game vs. 10-15 as I imagine it.

I think thats high. More like 7-10. Just seems to me like its just committing to the run more, which half of those plays will be. I dunno. Just doesnt seem like much. Still think he could be used as an HB too. Maybe ST's.

I think thats high. More like 7-10. Just seems to me like its just committing to the run more, which half of those plays will be. I dunno. Just doesnt seem like much. Still think he could be used as an HB too. Maybe ST's.

See... I think it could easily be even more than that.

You're right though, it is committing to the run more. But, you'll be doing that with Sanchez in as well. So, you're going to mostly run with Sanchez, with less plays per game, meaning you're not going to trust him to throw often, meaning, in a league that favors the pass, you don't trust him to throw often.

See... I think it could easily be even more than that.

You're right though, it is committing to the run more. But, you'll be doing that with Sanchez in as well. So, you're going to mostly run with Sanchez, with less plays per game, meaning you're not going to trust him to throw often, meaning, in a league that favors the pass, you don't trust him to throw often.

Ha! Probably. So sad. Oh well.

I'm pretty excited. Wont lie. I'm a Jets, Mets, Knicks fan. I havent had a lot of love in the fandom dept. Except for the Gators and Tebow was HUGE part of that. See him being a Jet is pretty cool to me. Sadly, this is one of the cooler moments of my Jets fan career. lol

I didn't start the day off being smug, arrogant or anything else other than looking at the bright side of the trade. I suspect that's what set you off, my good mood. None of those things are a personal attack. You calling me a prick, an idiot, a ******* a$$hole, that's a personal attack. I'm talking down to you now because you've brought it upon yourself.

Again, I've maintained my composure in this back-and-forth. You have gone well beyond what I'd consider reasonable, but I'm looking out for you - trying to keep you from getting yourself banned. Even though you might need the break.

Let's recap: I think Sporano and Tebow will bring the best out of each other in the running game, BASED on both of their histories. History, the thing you base an informed hypothesis on. Your fear is that Sanchez will suffer from fans chanting for Tebow. If true, then Tebow isnt' the problem. Sanchez is. Your only other point has been that Tebow can't throw, which means you aren't reading. I was talking about the run game. (Yes, I did say Tebow is better than Brunell too as a QB. Are you really going to argue this though?) Which brings me back to my previous point - you are fabricating an argument for the sake of arguing. I get it, you woke up and felt like being an ornery baby today. Cool. You just chose the wrong person to dig into. So now you are even more frustrated, you are violating the site's rules, and you are generally embarrassing yourself.

Keep it up. Please.

Just stop trying to pretend I have an "agenda" and that I've been in an intense debate and you owned me. You sound foolish.

All you've posted today can be summed up in a simple statement, "I'm BG and I'm mad at the Jets for trying to improve the team, and when I threw my tantrum at Ape, he made me look stupid. Now I'm trying to save face by spinning it to look like he's been as much of an a$$ as I have, even though I know he hasn't. Tomorrow I will apologize to him, and then thank him for not getting me banned after my 5-10 personal attacks against him."

You sure do like to revise history, huh? It seems you've really convinced yourself what you're saying is true, which is kind of unbelievable. Here's the bottom line: I made some admittedly snide remarks directed at your opinions on a football topic, something that is unbelievably common around here and more importantly, something you literally do as much as any other person on this entire message board. You can't even try to deny that. You didn't like the taste of your own medicine, and so instead of addressing the points that I made, you immediately changed the topic of conversation to me personally. That was your move, not mine. After that, I dared return the favor and so you cried about it, trying to make yourself out to be some sort of martyr. You can try to play this out any other you want, but it's simply not the truth of how things played out.

You've really resorted to absolute blatant lies at this point, and it's really sad that you're not even man enough to stand up to your own actions. I don't dispute any actions I've made, and I'm not going to start lying and pretend I've done otherwise just because I can't stand by my words. I don't expect any apology because I know I haven't been the biggest sweetheart, but I'm not about to send one your way either, because it's not even slightly deserved. I'm also not the one going out of my way to paint a completely different picture than the reality that exists, because you can pat yourself on the back as much as you like, and convince yourself you've been this great guy, but it's nowhere near the truth. The truth is, on a typical day I would've just let this thing die long ago, and let you convince yourself of the fictitious reality you've created around you, but unfortunately I've had far too sh*tty of a day/week/month to seriously sit here and deal with getting talked down to by someone who's acting like just as big of an a$$hole as I am. I'm certainly not an innocent victim here, but you have absolutely no room whatsoever to talk, and that's all there really is to it. After all, I'm not the one who felt the need to run to go start sh*t talking you to other JN posters now am I? But I guess that's how the composed high and mighty act, right?

I made statements based on what we've seen from both Tebow and Sporano. Track record beats conjecture every day of the week. My central point was "I'm excited to see what Sporano does with Tebow." I need no other support beyond looking at what they've done so far, imagine them together. Sure it could backfire. However, I'm not being a pessimist.

You made statements based on nothing but the possibility it could be a calamity. You know what? Talk to Celtics fans about Len Bias. There is risk with every player. Sometimes you don't even see it. You NEVER KNOW what can happen. You didn't poke holes in my argument, you came into my thread flamed me. I didn't take your bait initially and you began spamming me and calling me names like "idiot" and "******* a$$hole". I didn't call you names, I might have talked down to you because you are being redundant, negative and mellowdramatic, but I didn't need to personally attack you to make the point I was driving at.

My point? I'm excited. (Or was at the time).

Your point? You never made one. Not one that I'd recognize as anything other than pure negativity, and hyperbole. Nothing you cited exists other than in theory. What I was trying to discuss was how Tebow could be used to make him a bargain as a 4th rounder. You couldn't get your head wrapped around that, and made it my fault you weren't open to discussing. You basically came into the thread yelling and screaming about being mad about something, and never stopped to listen to what you were supposedly arguing against. Your assertion that you won some sort of debate is infantile at best.

I don't even know what this "superiority" blather is about. I see me being level-headed and mature, and you being a tantrum throwing wanker. Calling me names because you lack substance beyond being pissed off about Tebow.

At this point you just sound butthurt because I made you look silly during your tantrum... and continue to do so. Don't take it out on me, technically you made yourself look silly. I was just in the right place at the right time to point it out.

You delude yourself quite well. I wanted to make a positive thread, that's it. I like Tebow. You wanted to sh*t on the first person you saw smiling about Tebow, if anyone had an agenda today it was you. You just kept churning out negative scenarios that might happen. I tried to point to the potential it represents. Of course it could be a disaster, it could also be the best thing that ever happens to the franchise. I wanted to talk about the latter.

I can't control who they trade for, so whining about it is futile. If I wanted debate I would have taken on everyone in the other negative threads. I didn't. So when you came in flaming my posts, calling me idiotic and such. I wasn't having it, and I put you in your place without calling you names. I tried to course correct my thread and keep it on topic, the positive side of the trade.

So... Now you are bellyaching because I'm what? Condescending? Since when is that a personal attack?

You lost your sh*t today. Made an a$$ out of yourself, and I tolerated being on the receiving end of it because I consider you a mafia pal. I figured you'd see how ridiculous you were acting and cool it, you haven't. Now its time for you to shut up.

Keep it up. Please.

You sure do like to revise history, huh? It seems you've really convinced yourself what you're saying is true, which is kind of unbelievable. Here's the bottom line: I made some admittedly snide remarks directed at your opinions on a football topic, something that is unbelievably common around here and more importantly, something you literally do as much as any other person on this entire message board. You can't even try to deny that. You didn't like the taste of your own medicine, and so instead of addressing the points that I made, you immediately changed the topic of conversation to me personally. That was your move, not mine. After that, I dared return the favor and so you cried about it, trying to make yourself out to be some sort of martyr. You can try to play this out any other you want, but it's simply not the truth of how things played out.

You've really resorted to absolute blatant lies at this point, and it's really sad that you're not even man enough to stand up to your own actions. I don't dispute any actions I've made, and I'm not going to start lying and pretend I've done otherwise just because I can't stand by my words. I don't expect any apology because I know I haven't been the biggest sweetheart, but I'm not about to send one your way either, because it's not even slightly deserved. I'm also not the one going out of my way to paint a completely different picture than the reality that exists, because you can pat yourself on the back as much as you like, and convince yourself you've been this great guy, but it's nowhere near the truth. The truth is, on a typical day I would've just let this thing die long ago, and let you convince yourself of the fictitious reality you've created around you, but unfortunately I've had far too sh*tty of a day/week/month to seriously sit here and deal with getting talked down to by someone who's acting like just as big of an a$$hole as I am. I'm certainly not an innocent victim here, but you have absolutely no room whatsoever to talk, and that's all there really is to it. After all, I'm not the one who felt the need to run to go start sh*t talking you to other JN posters now am I? But I guess that's how the composed high and mighty act, right?

homo-fight.jpg

Bleedin, I'm not lying you mellowdramatic a$$. I'm done extending you the courtesy I did yesterday. GFY

I don't care that you've had a bad day. I've done NONE of what you've been accusing, other than be arrogant. Give it a rest. I just wanted to ******* talk about the run game and for once, not whine about the Jets. You ruined that with your sour puss bullsh*t, and since have done nothing by try to prove some point to yourself that you weren't in the wrong. You acted like an dink, made a ton of personal attacks on me, and now what? You want people to think I'm to blame? Pathetic.

I'm not wasting another day on this. I hope Tebow makes all your make believe doom and gloom scenarios come true and gives you night terrors that make you sh*t your bed. I hope yesterday is the beginning of a lifelong tantrum from you... So that we may all bask in the ridiculousness of your dramatic, angry idiocy.

EY, perfect summary. Lol

Also, I don't know what you mean about sh*t talking you to other posters?

I made a crack at you, for you to see, in the mafia game. Out in the open, intent on reminding you that your tirade was out of line and unnecessary. Oh, and I also made slight mention of our back and forth to Crusher, letting him know the personal attacks from you were okay, so you wouldn't get your dumb a$$ banned (i mentioned this in passing, while discussing something entirely different with him).

Yep. I'm the bad guy. Like I said, unhinged and you came way across the line. Do some growing up, or some drinking, or tug one out.... Whatever but find a way to lighten up. You were and continue to be in the wrong. No amount of blather from you will change it.

Another suggestion would be to just shut up.

Ha! Probably. So sad. Oh well.

I'm pretty excited. Wont lie. I'm a Jets, Mets, Knicks fan. I havent had a lot of love in the fandom dept. Except for the Gators and Tebow was HUGE part of that. See him being a Jet is pretty cool to me. Sadly, this is one of the cooler moments of my Jets fan career. lol

Awesome.

Archived